You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And This picture makes you sad

THE BURNING OF $7 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF ECSTASY

DSC01010sm_wideweb__470x352,2.jpg

made me go =O
then =(

When you and your fiend march around a pool table for 3 1/2 hours straight.

-When you buy so many pills from your dealer for yourself and to distribute among your friends that he starts offering to go in halfway on wholesale deals with you.

-When you go for a walk on the beach, and then you're rolling so hard that you forget where you parked and spend two hours looking for the car.

-When you get a batch of molly capsules and spend at least 30 minutes deciding which capsules have slightly more powder in them, and setting them aside for a "special night." (I just did this.)

...when your boy blows too hard on the Vicks inhaler and all the liquid goes in your eyes...then your boy tells you you need to call poison control...then 5 seconds later you forget that it even happened and tell them to blow that shit in your eyes again

When you finally fall asleep after a good roll and you dream of an entire vacation from the beginning to the end and then when you wake up you realize you have just slept for over 24 hours.

Only happened once though.

And one time about maybe 5-6 years ago or so, when I was a freshman in highschool I was rolling balls and walked into a gas station to try to buy a pack of cigarettes. The clerk said no but nice try and I said thanks.

When "X" becomes any old psychoactive that happens to be in a colorful pressed pill.

When your walking around a serious setting setting/store and are all like "omfg kawaii!" at something sparkly/glittery/colored.

When you only go to a bar to get $4 bottle of water, & when the asshole bartender almost ruins your happy times by yelling at your bc after you tipped him you also put your napkin in the tip jar... lol

When you honestly don't get why everyone's giving you weird looks as you walk home at 8am looking like trash and still gurning like a mofo

when you look down it your arms and they look like tine t rex arms ans suddenly your standing 237 feet above the floor

or when your tryin totalk to someone you kno well but stop dead sentence and get that O FUCK scared shitless feeling cuz you no longer have any idea who is standing infront of you looking you in the eye

tell me you fools have been there b4 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.