• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you've made friends with the bathroom attendant because you've been standing so long at the urinal waiting for your 5 year old penis to let something out :D

Not an etard one, just a "you know you're rolling hard when":

Your homophobic friend offers you a head rub and leans up against you talking about how awesome you are.

yea, a hefty dose of e can seem to straighten out the errors of many a homophobes way!!!

You've gotten stuck on the Anger Management DVD menu screen. You put the movie in and finally forget to push play and you finally realize you have now been entertained by the menu screen for a couple of hours now.

(I recommend given it a try when your at that brain fried coming down state of the roll. It's actually just trippy, and fucked up enough to fuck with your head a bit. And it's fun:) )

dually noted, ambush in the bush, listening to techno all the time hahaha

when your usernames and e-mails have e references in them

when you can drive around your city pointing out a gajillion places that you've "picked up rolls" before

When you have to ask someone to proof read the text you're about to send to make sure it says something remotely close to what you were trying to say.

Then look in the morning and find it still didn't make much sense.

you loose your car keys but kept a spare (valet keys) in your purse anyways just in case, because you have lost them before while fucked up

^happened last night and i still got home, lawlz =D

when peeing feels like the best orgasm you ever had..... and unfortunatly it takes way longer than it usually does to orgasm

When you buy a pack of smokes and are shaking too much to swipe the card, so he has to do it.
You get confused when he says have a good morning (1am) and walk off with out your bank card or the cigarettes.

When you buy a pack of smokes and are shaking too much to swipe the card, so he has to do it.
You get confused when he says have a good morning (1am) and walk off with out your bank card or the cigarettes.

can't tell you how many times that has happened to me

When you and your friend ditch two very attractive girls to watch, what you believe, to be the sickest light show you have ever seen.

[guilty]

First rave I ever went to, my friend and I were with two very pretty girls. We were dancing with our girls, stompin, just having a good time, and I just walk off and watch this guy spinnin'. I sit there for a bit, just staring, and my friend walks up, and just stands there. A while later, he's like, "Dude, we gotta go find the girls," and begins to turn, but then I reply, "Nahh, dude, this is way more important."

He replies, "You're right."

Then he turns back around, and we stand there for another good twenty minutes, until the girls find us.

Also, you know when you're an E-tard when you and your friend make eye contact, and both of you yell, "I KNOWW," at the same time.

When you walk into your mothers bedroom at 7.30 in the morning with a bowl of poperii (spelling?) saying it's getting in your way while wearing 2 different shoes.

In my defence I cant remember doing it

when your mom ask you if you need anything from the store, and you ask for glowsticks

when your mom starts coming home with glowsticks and you didnt even ask her for any :eek:

when u go 2 the club and by a quarter jar just 4 u
you go 2 the store and buy 2 of every color led
wen u pay 86 dollars on glow sticks

when u go 2 the club and by a quarter jar just 4 u
you go 2 the store and buy 2 of every color led
wen u pay 86 dollars on glow sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.