• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

This thought loop almost always ends in me getting super freaked out because I eventually come to the conclusion that I'm laughing so maniacally because I've actually gone insane. LOL, then I can't stop laughing even though its freaking me out to continue. :D Oh, good times.

Yep, i felt bat shit crazy but i believed myself when i came to the idea of "its just the drugs, whatever sanity was, it will be back by dawn" and then just kept on laughing....

A friend of mine had been taking gabapentin at a festival, and they had been calling it "gabapapine!" which is a funny word to say while tripping.... the 2nd night he was running around on 7 hits of some sugar cubes that suprised the fuck out of everyone who ate them... 2 probably would have been enough.... Seeing someone rolling around on the ground laughing their ass off yelling "gabapapine!" betweeen breaths is hysterical.... he then got quite lost in the woods, lost all of his belongings, including his wallet in the pond and an ipod.... And then managed to find it all again before the sun came up....

He had a little confrontation with some brabed wire at some point though....

When you understand just how *important* the trivial shit in your life is (dxm).

When you distinctly understand what Salvia Space is like, but only while you're there ("ladder branch", now those are some weird sounding words eh?)

When you are calm, quiet, and dumbfounded at the absolute beauty of existence, but your friends think you're "having a bad trip" because you seem introverted (shrooms)

When you realize something incredibly profound that doesn't require drugs to be on, only to later forget what that profound realization was and thus repeat the cycle (acid)

When you truly understand that the winners of something are completely dependent on the losers, else it would be impossible to win (2C-E)

When you watch videos on quantum mechanics and immediately understanf that the reason observation affects that which is observed is that that which observes is precisely that which is being observed (non-duality) (2C-E)

When you truly witness Voidness and understand profound truth that is beyond what can be attained by drugs (meditating while on 2C-E)

The dullness of non-psychedelics (nicotine, amph derivatives, alcohol, anxiety meds)

Telling random people you meet about how much you like certain psychedelics (I'm a huge DMT advocate if there is an audience).

Giving away psychs to first-timers because you just really want other people to have experiences like yours.

I've given away a couple of hits for free while on a head full of acid, good times.

I was having such a good time and thought "EVERYONE MUST EXPERIENCE THIS" and gave 2 sweet tarts saturated with LSD to my friend's roommate who I didn't even know that well.

...you read and post in this thread even though you are supposed to be working.

If you have an extensive collection of books about psychedelic drugs.

When you read this thread and agree with most of what has been said haha!

The post on creating your own language, I was talking too my boss just yesterday about it lol!

Oh and when you are up at 5am with 20 tabs open on how to grow mushrooms hehehe!

If you've ever considered consuming a cup of slimy cactus juice....

youuu might be a psychonaut

If you've ever considered consuming a cup of slimy cactus juice....

youuu might be a psychonaut

When the only reason you know how to handle and store muriatic acid is because you would rather eat capsules of crystals than drink the cactus juice....

Giving away psychs to first-timers because you just really want other people to have experiences like yours.
My house rule is, "the first trip's always free".

Gotta share the love with your fellow humans :)

When it starts raining, and everyone else runs for cover but you just throw your head back and start grinning like a lunatic.

... the word "chaser" is used in conversations not about alcohol, but about cacti.
... the taste of too much lime juice starts to remind you of the taste of catus.
... you march around shouting "FUCK SOCIETY, FUCK PANTS!" ready to go into the most crowded place in town with just boxers on.
... you understand "yes, no, and maybe simultaneously".
... you seriously consider smoking salvia after the first time.
... you have done salvia more than once.
... normal people consider some of the music you listen to "elevator music"'.
... you form an emotional bond with the tree outside your bedroom.

Last edited:
you have bought candy for the sole purpose of lacing it with drugs.....

you wonder why people would buy sugar cubes for anything other than LSD....

When you can spend a whole night with a friend communicating with only one word "bug" and later talk about all the things you talked about.

When you run a circumference around a tree for almost two hours chasing yourself. You know this is a rare glimpse at string theory because there are 10 of you, so you try to catch up with yourself. Then your friends decide to mess with you and run in the opposite direction which only strengthens your conviction you've made a breakthrough. Then, abandon it all to beat a stick against a rock because that's more fun now.

When you own a 1959 print of "The Sacred Mushroom: Key to the Doors of Eternity" that has spore prints on certain pages because you put them there and it's going in your will.

When random people walk up to you all the time asking for LSD, mushrooms, weed, rolling paper, whatever.

when cubensis mushrooms pop up in the dirt of your indoor plants because your house is infested with mushroom spores...

when your house smells like paint thinner because of your various extractions....

when you smoke deemz a couple times a week...