• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

lol nice picture but unfortunately treads on the sourcing clause of the BLUA. :)

fixed
2ccox1x.jpg

id definately give that penis a little nibble.

that strain has always intrugued me because of the name and strange looking shrooms. havent had a chanve to try it yet though

That (the first picture not the second one) is the albino penis envy. Some say it's just a novelty strain, some say it's even more potent than the regular penis.

I've yet to grow the penis myself (god that sounds dirty). I have some cultures but I've been too lazy lately to do anything with them. Soon perhaps

lol you know you're a psychonaut when you're too lazy to grow mushrooms

^ Or you have no problems chowing down on shrooms that not only look like nobs but are also called "Penis Envy" :D

I doubt it to be honest. Mushies taste mighty manky. Would probably choose the shroomies to munch if it were only one or the other to choose from though. Then again, maybe not. It's one of those "have to be there" situations if it ever happens, I'd think.

1st post !

when you are of the male sex and have given birth to two frogs from your feet as the whole river and forrest hold their breathes as they hop in the water.

... when you can't seem to get your hands out of your pockets as they feel like they've melded into your trousers.

...when you're caught having a full of convo with the kettle in your room that you've put a small bowlers hat on and argue with your flat mate that he's just an ignorant fool who doesn't know any better when he questions your sanity.

when you have no objections to a friend tossing what must be close to a gram of nasty shroom dust into your mouth at once.....

he was running around throwing mushrooms into peoples mouths and then the shrooms ran out and all that was left was dust and little pieces....

then he started feeding people mushroom dust....

the first thing i said was "water.... now" it was pretty terrible....

... when you can't seem to get your hands out of your pockets as they feel like they've melded into your trousers

pigpen says: take yo hands outta yo pockets. -lovelight, ladies and gentlemen.

......when your future husband is adamant about grab bag molly at your wedding reception.

Last edited:
......when your future husband is adamant about grab bag molly at your wedding reception.

lol! That's a bit extreme, but I do want my parents and my bride's parents to be stoned at my wedding. Even if it means baking cannabutter into their dinners or cake.

pigpen says: take yo hands outta yo pockets. -lovelight, ladies and gentlemen.

That sounds amazing! If only my fiance even was okay with the use of drugs.... lol.

when you realize the life spent between trips is just as intense as the trips themselves.