• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

Wow... I've actually done this before... except I was a "triceratops rex"... "the most badass dinosaur to ever walk the earth"

I won't go into too much detail.. but I had an entire story for this creature... and I was so bad ass that I was this mythical dinosaur. I was so hungry I put teeth marks in my friends cheap laptop... and tried to eat my friends kidney... (this was the day after a couple days of raving and the like)

I also have came to from WAY too much LSD in the hospital strapped to a bed.

i truely want to get a bunch of ketamine for halloween and go all k'd out to a rave as a zombie....

that would probably end in some crazy story.....

problem is finding ketamine... more than 2 years of looking with no results....

When you can't stop laughing at the fact you're laughing...

When you cant stop laughing at yourself for the fact that your laughing because it feels so good to laugh.....

So on and so forth into one of the most fun kinds of thought loops i have ever been in...

When you howl like a beast at the moon at a festival and you are answered by other similar howls all around.

When you howl like a beast at the moon at a festival and you are answered by other similar howls all around.

Yes!!

Or when random laser beam zapping noises are emitted from your throat and answered, very intelligibly, by others doing laser-zapping noises. At one doof a few years back, I was "zapping" away tripping madly and lying in my tent, and some person I never actually ended up seeing or meeting stood outside and zapped back for a good 5 minutes. Weird. And brilliant :D

Yes!!

Or when random laser beam zapping noises are emitted from your throat and answered, very intelligibly, by others doing laser-zapping noises. At one doof a few years back, I was "zapping" away tripping madly and lying in my tent, and some person I never actually ended up seeing or meeting stood outside and zapped back for a good 5 minutes. Weird. And brilliant :D

Energy emitting =D

When you swear that you've been t/here before, this place is so familiar.

When you cant stop laughing at yourself for the fact that your laughing because it feels so good to laugh.....

This thought loop almost always ends in me getting super freaked out because I eventually come to the conclusion that I'm laughing so maniacally because I've actually gone insane. LOL, then I can't stop laughing even though its freaking me out to continue. :D Oh, good times.

When you're camping, and you swear the deer at the edge of the firelight knows what you're thinking (and its really freaking you out), and the tree on the one side of the camp is dancing to music you know full well isn't there.

when you play harmonica to an audience of trees and bushes, and get applauses from them at the end

Telling random people you meet about how much you like certain psychedelics (I'm a huge DMT advocate if there is an audience).

Giving away psychs to first-timers because you just really want other people to have experiences like yours.

Telling random people you meet about how much you like certain psychedelics (I'm a huge DMT advocate if there is an audience).

Giving away psychs to first-timers because you just really want other people to have experiences like yours.

The world needs more people like you! :)

When, after wowing you with his knowledge during his lecture on non-euclidean geometries of hyperspace, you ask your theoretical physics professor if he's "got the hook up for some deemsters?"