• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

you are god wearing a mask of a human.

I'd include RAW in that too, he has the same disinformation agent vibe that Leary had. "Just relax bro, don't think too hard about things". Whilst there's truth in his words, as with Leary, McKenna, etc, they should be held at arms length the same as anyone else.
I came across Mr Wilson at 17 via my Acid dealer and read Prometheus Rising, later on into my early 20's more of his work. It helped me out trying to make an understanding of acid and multiple 5-7 dry gram mushroom trips. I've not read anything by him in several decades now but he has some good points for life. I don't agree with him 100% which goes for anyone I've come across even Alan Watts who I agree with 98.9% of the way.

My latest battle is with the concept of none-duality, I swallowed it whole a few months ago but I heard an interview with a Naga Baba which I posted earlier in the thread and the guy said "I can know God but I cannot be God" that poured cold water over my concept.

My latest battle is with the concept of none-duality, I swallowed it whole a few months ago but I heard an interview with a Naga Baba which I posted earlier in the thread and the guy said "I can know God but I cannot be God" that poured cold water over my concept.
I don't agree with that conclusion of the Naga Baba. If we agree that God is basically infinity (something all encompassing) then by definition it can have no opposite because it is all, i.e. there can't be a knower outside of it to know it. Thus it is impossible to know God, to comprehend infinity. However, because everything is contained within that infinity therefore the possibility may exist for a part of it to somehow become one with the infinity; technically a 'part' of infinity is never truly separate from it - all of the relative is contained within the absolute.

Non-duality is the only ontological explanation for reality that I have ever come across that is actually plausible and rings true. Every other explanation always resorts to installing boundary conditions or miracle events (Big Bang does both) in order to create sense. Downstream of non-duality the implications are that there is no space, no time, no motion, that everything relative is in relation to everything else relative because there is no real division, only some sort of self-refracting quality of the Absolute with respective to itself (infinity somehow dividing itself without breaking its contiguousness) that subsequently allows for all 'this' to appear as something separate from itself. The only 'thing' that could possibly meet the requirements for infinity, and infinity dividing itself infinitely, is awareness - how many times can you fold a piece of paper? I feel like I'm doing a disservice trying to put it into words, but;

I had an experience on NN-DMT, long before reading of the concept of non-duality, that matches perfectly with what it implies. I felt, directly, that the entire universe was emanating out from this infinitely large and infinitely small point right at the centre of 'me'. It was literally only a second or two, right after the visual aspect of the DMT trip ended but I wasn't back in regular eyes open consciousness yet, this sort of 'visually non-black indeterminate state' (I've felt something similar when exiting a dream but waking awareness hasn't started). It was the briefest of moments, but I felt like I knew who I really was, and that I was God.

Last edited:
I don't agree with that conclusion of the Naga Baba. If we agree that God is basically infinity (something all encompassing) then by definition it can have no opposite because it is all, i.e. there can't be a knower outside of it to know it. Thus it is impossible to know God, to comprehend infinity. However, because everything is contained within that infinity therefore the possibility may exist for a part of it to somehow become one with the infinity; technically a 'part' of infinity is never truly separate from it - all of the relative is contained within the absolute.

Non-duality is the only ontological explanation for reality that I have ever come across that is actually plausible and rings true. Every other explanation always resorts to installing boundary conditions or miracle events (Big Bang does both) in order to create sense. Downstream of non-duality the implications are that there is no space, no time, no motion, that everything relative is in relation to everything else relative because there is no real division, only some sort of self-refracting quality of the Absolute with respective to itself (infinity somehow dividing itself without breaking its contiguousness) that subsequently allows for all 'this' to appear as something separate from itself. The only 'thing' that could possibly meet the requirements for infinity, and infinity dividing itself infinitely, is awareness - how many times can you fold a piece of paper? I feel like I'm doing a disservice trying to put it into words, but;

I had an experience on NN-DMT, long before reading of the concept of non-duality, that matches perfectly with what it implies. I felt, directly, that the entire universe was emanating out from this infinitely large and infinitely small point right at the centre of 'me'. It was literally only a second or two, right after the visual aspect of the DMT trip ended but I wasn't back in regular eyes open consciousness yet, this sort of 'visually non-black indeterminate state' (I've felt something similar when exiting a dream but waking awareness hasn't started). It was the briefest of moments, but I felt like I knew who I really was, and that I was God.
Where have you been hiding away from me all the time I've been posting on this part of BL?
I agree with you so much, for once I've found someone I can have a chat with and I understand what they are on about & vice-versa.

Can I open a line of dialogue with you in private please?

Yeah I had smoked N,N myself several times and had a message from"God" which crushed me and several years later I'm still coming to terms with it. I'd love to have a chat in private with you if that's ok?

I am deeply impressed with your posts and that is a rare thing for me to say about anyone these dàys.

The one Babaji told me you were coming into my life, if you are who / what I feel you really are I've been waiting a very long for you to turn up Maha-dev 😉😉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Check your private message box please.
Ohm Namah Shivya
Jai Maa Durga
Jai Aghor
🙏🖤🔥💀

Cut open my heart and all you'll see is Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram.

the naga baba is a idiot. We are god.
It's an idiot who would make such a statement about The Juna Akhara (Giri Naga line)
Do you even know anything about The Naga Hindu's let alone the Giri Juna Akhara history?

You speak about Kai and Hindu concepts yet make a statement like that, words actually fail me to express how I feel reading that post
All the Respect etc I had for you and believe me I've liked you for years has just gone on reading that. I stuck up for you many times when people cussed you, said you are a Troll, mentally ill etc etc...... seems I was the idiot after all.

Have you any idea about the history and history of The Juna Akhara?
You need an award as I'm lost for words reading that and I will never forget what you said. I highly recommend you never make a post speaking about any Hindu ideas as you are one of the Asura's for sure, when Durga gets mega pissed off Kali comes from her 3rd eye to take their head and gives it to Durga as a gift then Kali wears the other heads of the Asura's she has killed.
You aren't worthy to ever do Kali Puja or attend any Aarti.
Dhumavati will see you sorted out if you ever go to an Aarti for saying that about the Naga / Giri Juna Akhara.

I should tell Baba Keenaram what you said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ how would you reconcile your claimed belief in - or adherence to - non-duality with your blood-thirsty posts in cep&s calling for entire populations to be exterminated?

alasdair

^ how would you reconcile your claimed belief in - or adherence to - non-duality with your blood-thirsty posts in cep&s calling for entire populations to be exterminated?

alasdair

Do you have thoughts or just comments

i had a question so i asked it.

if my participation style annoys you, consider putting me on ignore.

alasdair

Do you perceive a similarity between my comment on your comment and your comment?

I don't like ignore. You don't seem to, either.

i'd rather not drag this any further off topic.

feel free to continue in a pm.

alasdair

giri naga line is full of shit.
Keep going with such silly posts as you really are making yourself look beyond foolish.
FYI It was the very first Naga sect of Hinduism that worship Dattatreya ;)
200w.gif

I follow the non dual vedas
Shankaracharya (Sanskrit: शङ्कराचार्य, IAST: Śaṅkarācārya, "Shankara-acharya") is a religious title used by the heads of amnaya monasteries called mathas in the Advaita Vedanta tradition of Hinduism. #Smirks

So go on, anything else you want to add which is taking a huge shit across your own posts?

If you know anything about this faith you'll see how truly stupid your comment is & how you have totally contradicted yourself.
It's so stupid what you have said it's beyond words, to put it in a simple way you may understand as you are talking about a subject you clearly know nothing about what you just posted is 100% equal to someone saying "I am Vegan, tonight I am having eggs & Steak. I love to eat animal products & to know animals have died for my meal".

i had a question so i asked it.

if my participation style annoys you, consider putting me on ignore.

alasdair
As if Mjäll gets on your nerves too, it was due to this amazing member of BL got put in BL Jail.
Not many people rate up there with Pete556 / Ganjcat but this member is near equal to Pete556.

I can overlook most members if they can come with good posts in regard to RC's but I have never seen Mjäll ever mention some of Shulgin's best goodies let alone what is being made over the last few years. When someone has never even done 4-HO-MET or 4-ACO-DMT I really wonder about them to say the least.

If this guy is also "God" I'm quite a fan. Who knew "God's" job was to get so stoned he begins to have hallucinations 😳🤣🤣🤣

I like you God 🙏