• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

you are god wearing a mask of a human.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Everything is god. The conceptual image people have of themselves is false. No one exists. Its only god alone. Non-duality is the truth. No one dies and no one is born.

We are the infinite awareness.

Investigate the idea of you really are and see what holds up. All false images will collapse. You are not the body.

it's useless to me to pretend like we know some esoteric truth about the inner workings of life, unless there's good evidence.

the coalescing of dust into planets with a star, the (somehow) development of life, and the line of descent that leads to the current bio- diversity is good enough for me.

why didn't this ride come with a manual?

it's useless to me to pretend like we know some esoteric truth about the inner workings of life, unless there's good evidence.

the coalescing of dust into planets with a star, the (somehow) development of life, and the line of descent that leads to the current bio- diversity is good enough for me.

why didn't this ride come with a manual?
you'll have to find it out for yourself, the only "evidence" anyone else can provide is a verbal testimony. one must investigate the unreality of the ego-mind and the sense "i am this body" to find out for themselves. the closest thing to a manual on this I know of is Ramana Maharshi's "Who Am I?":

Last edited:
e4c0cc5e885de18281366ff35181ded6.jpg

Everything is god. The conceptual image people have of themselves is false. No one exists. Its only god alone. Non-duality is the truth. No one dies and no one is born.

Investigate the idea of you really are and see what holds up. All false images will collapse. You are not the body.
yes

but....

good and evil exists,
even if it's a theater, it's a theater on which "you" are obliged to take part and learn,

wisdom it's not only immanent.

"One can know God but cannot be a God" - Shri Kathia Baba Ji.

it's useless to me to pretend like we know some esoteric truth about the inner workings of life
Speak for yourself, I don't know where this "We" part comes into it? You DON'T speak for me my friend.

find me some real fine evidence and we can move along on the convincing me path.
Looking at the subject from a Subjective view & NOT a Objective view will lead into Illusion.

Last edited:
good and evil
Define these words for me please.

What is "Good" to one person is "Evil" to another.
Say Germany in the late 1930's for example, now what happened to the Jews was seen as "Good" by many & to a Zionist it would be horrific EVIL.
Take Yugoslavia before it broke up, what the Serbs did to the folks from Bosnia was seen as "Good" by many.........you see where this is going to now? ;)

Evidence of the true nature of life seems to be elusive and paradoxical, ime
That's the #1 Cosmic joke which is on us, you put it very nice & I tip my hat to that comment.

I see it as those who have looked into "the higher game" have also come to this view, the whole thing for decades kept going around in a Huge Paradox & I got my ass kicked over & over by The Devine Cosmic Joker known as "God"
It's not elusive at all, it's right in front of your eyes to see but the massive amounts of paradoxical loops we have to go through are vast & many people never get out of it. You just have to accept that's the way it is & the moment you accept that the "truth" is shown to you in MY experience.

The Ultimate Truth goes beyond words, It's known under the tags of "Tao" & "Aghor"
It just is like the wind, you can't see it, catch it, eat it but you will FEEL it when it wants you to know it's around.

it's useless to me to pretend like we know some esoteric truth about the inner workings of life, unless there's good evidence
12 minutes 21 seconds & then let it play.
I know you won't actually do this one small thing though as you are the same as 99.8% of "Western" people & happy to listen to fools on Instagram, value your Ego so much it hurts to let go & all the rest of the TOTAL BULLSHIT most Western folks believe in.
That is where you & I differ on a level that cannot be expressed in words.

Jai Aghor

interview Guru ji Baba Bhavani Kali Ruduru Tara Aghor.

Define these words for me please.

What is "Good" to one person is "Evil" to another.
Say Germany in the late 1930's for example, now what happened to the Jews was seen as "Good" by many & to a Zionist it would be horrific EVIL.
Take Yugoslavia before it broke up, what the Serbs did to the folks from Bosnia was seen as "Good" by many.........you see where this is going to now? ;)
Share what you barely have with someone who need it (more than you): good
Sacrifice babies or animals to please any "God" or Idol: evil
Being compassionate and having the wisdom to realize that love grows when you practice it : good
Being selfish and trying to grow just for your own pride: evil

and so on, and so on,
if you don't know how to INTUITIVELY catch what's good and evil, there's no way to define it, because morals are not concepts or intelectual stuff, are a spiritual dimension of experience.

Share what you barely have with someone who need it (more than you): good
Sacrifice babies or animals to please any "God" or Idol: evil
Being compassionate and having the wisdom to realize that love grows when you practice it : good
Being selfish and trying to grow just for your own pride: evil

and so on, and so on,
if you don't know how to INTUITIVELY catch what's good and evil, there's no way to define it, because morals are not concepts or intelectual stuff, are a spiritual dimension of experience.
As I fully expected you to say sadly.

I can't even help you to learn & evolve, you stick to this viewpoint my friend & see where it takes you.

As I fully expected you to say sadly.

I can't even help you to learn & evolve, you stick to this viewpoint my friend & see where it takes you.
All that sound quite prepotent and entitled,
so... I could say the same to you:
let's see where that attitude takes you

All that sound quite prepotent and entitled,
No it doesn't, you aren't used to people telling you things in a Blunt fashion & you sadly have come across me on here who is more wise than you in Religious matters.

so... I could say the same to you:
let's see where that attitude takes you
You could do just that, and I can answer it for you too.
My reply would be I'm Bound for Glory & Deliverance.