• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

you are god wearing a mask of a human.

let's see where that attitude takes you
With any luck to Varanasi where I can sit at the Cremation Ghat's for days & find an Aghori Baba who will take me on then school my ass in their Tantric ways.
That "attitude" has taken me to read texts you have never heard of, be a member of many groups that do stuff you have no idea about, go to Puja & Aarti rituals several days each week, talk to people you wouldn't have any clue about or know what the words mean etc............

I'm off to a Durga Aarti in 3 hours, 3rd time I been to the temple this week.
I was up there on NYE too, what did you do on NYE? I'm quite sure it wasn't chanting The Holy Names of "God" while sitting on "Holy ground" for sure ;)

Last edited:
Define these words for me please.

What is "Good" to one person is "Evil" to another.
Say Germany in the late 1930's for example, now what happened to the Jews was seen as "Good" by many & to a Zionist it would be horrific EVIL.
Take Yugoslavia before it broke up, what the Serbs did to the folks from Bosnia was seen as "Good" by many.........you see where this is going to now? ;)
Basing good and evil on subjective, cultural based conditions, is a dead-end, obviously.
But the fact that you think that this is what "good" or "evil" is (an opinion) doesn't make you very rigurous, to be honest.

About the jews, you can see it this way:
the impulse to do it was right: They thought that a race was stealing their money, their wealth, their culture, etc etc, so they needed to do something about it to solve it.
IF the preassumption was right, then the impulse would be right, "good"

BUT, the means are not justified by the end, in most cases, and surely killing everyone just because is a part of a race... well, that's not only not rigorous or subtle as a solution, in fact it's evil, becuase it's inhumane, it doesn't really solve anything (as the real problem was out of the scene (Rothschild family and the alike).
so then, the final solution was evidently evil, because:
even if the problem was real (let's say that preassumption was right).
the solution is absurd,
is like saying: "some pidgeons are shitting my hammock everytime, let's kill all pidgeons, specially the weakest ones"
It's absurd, it's inhumane, it's not a logical solution, it was stupid and it didn't work as intended, and it was EVIL.

According to Socrates, no one really acts based on evil, most people (maybe not psychopaths and really inherently evil people, that are actually an exception in humanity) think they do right, when they act, but they are just wrong, but most times are based in wrong preassumptions or wrong solutions.
BUT, that doesn't mean that both good and evil don't exist on their own, as forces, as intentions and in type of events.

No it doesn't, you aren't used to people telling you things in a Blunt fashion & you sadly have come across me on here who is more wise than you in Religious matters.

You could do just that, and I can answer it for you too.
My reply would be I'm Bound for Glory & Deliverance.
Surely you are used to talk to people in "Blunt fashion" and that says a lot about your "wisdom" on religious matters, basically because if you want to show something about wisdom, in whatever terms, you should start not talking in such a way, as you had the absolute Truth.
You seen my sig? it says "I am Diogenes" ;) ;) ;)
Our whole interaction is equal to "The Chicken"

Plato didn't have a leg to stand on as someone had deep-fried it & eaten it all up. ;)

@Snafu in the Void
see what I have to deal with on here & you wonder why I loose my shit every once in a while!!!
Diogenes is allright,
but

are you living in a barrel? or are you in your home, using drugs and writing in a forum?

Diogenes is allright,
but

are you living in a barrel? or are you in your home, using drugs and writing in a forum?
I have lived rough for months on end, slept in a burned out factory in the middle of December & woken up with snow on me.
I've slept in a Norwegian forest several times when my ex kicked me out etc.........does that count?

No I'm not in my home atm, i returned a book so i am on a library PC right now.
I'm sober right now but tomorrow I will be fucked up on good heroin, yes I am writing on a forum right now but "Mr Dog" would shout in the street which I see as the same thing.
I've also wanked off in public when high on MDPV (in a woods actually) & taken several shits in the street when I was heroin sick, like my sig says "I am Diogenes" ;)

I've slept in a Norwegian forest several times when my ex kicked me out etc.........does that count?
I don't think so, cynicism started with the guy being original, no one did that at the time, he wasn't kicked out by his gf.
But well, that's not very important, the thing is, Diogenes thought progressed into proto-stoicism, because he started to pay attention to the coherence of words and acts, instead of theoretical discussion,
so, just being honest with oneself, knowing oneself acting according to one's thoughts,
that lead to Stoicism later on (Crates of Thebes to Zenon of Citium).

What I tried to say is that you judge too fast (if there's good and evil, if it's subjective/objective... all that).
have a good night

We don’t come here as Gods, we are here to remember, then become.

I agree with the title of a thread to an extent. I've tripped on DMT many many times, probably 50 times last year alone (one month straight then some doses at a friends house). To me, "God" is just like, an adjective almost. God is time, creation, destruction, energy. Through my DMT experiences I felt that I could see this unseen energy flowing throughout my body and even inanimate objects. Almost as if I could see the energy of the people who made these objects, but that's a bit far out there. The energy was just a general thing flowing into everything, like little rainbow inchworms.

So basically, to me, God, as a concept, is simply time.

12 minutes 21 seconds & then let it play.
can you share a transcript? my wheat-grain-sized speaker/ shitty digital>analog conversion software/ hardware cannot reproduce this dude's voice accurately enough for me to understand what the fuck he's saying.

I know you won't actually do this one small thing though as you are the same as 99.8% of "Western" people & happy to listen to fools on Instagram
wtf is a instagram? you kiddos and your social media apps... and here i thought it was for picture sharing.

all the rest of the TOTAL BULLSHIT most Western folks believe in.
That is where you & I differ on a level that cannot be expressed in words.

what "TOTAL BULLSHIT" do i personally believe in? please be specific.

Speak for yourself, I don't know where this "We" part comes into it? You DON'T speak for me my friend.

which i why i said "it's useless to me"...

i'll personally accept the inference that it's not "pretending" when there's good evidence presented.

Looking at the subject from a Subjective view & NOT a Objective view will lead into Illusion.
... which is why i ask for OBJECTIVE evidence, thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:
I don't think so, cynicism started with the guy being original, no one did that at the time, he wasn't kicked out by his gf.
But well, that's not very important, the thing is, Diogenes thought progressed into proto-stoicism, because he started to pay attention to the coherence of words and acts, instead of theoretical discussion,
so, just being honest with oneself, knowing oneself acting according to one's thoughts,
that lead to Stoicism later on (Crates of Thebes to Zenon of Citium).

What I tried to say is that you judge too fast (if there's good and evil, if it's subjective/objective... all that).
have a good night
You have a good few points there. I don't agree fully with you as being homeless does something to you and the way you see the world.

can you share a transcript? my wheat-grain-sized speaker/ shitty digital>analog conversion software/ hardware cannot reproduce this dude's voice accurately enough for me to understand what the fuck he's saying.

wtf is a instagram? you kiddos and your social media apps... and here i thought it was for picture sharing.

what "TOTAL BULLSHIT" do i personally believe in? please be specific.
Yes I will type out what the Aghori said when on a PC

Instagram has an ability to stream live, it's big with"New Age" types to push their mental illness. I'm 42 so I'm not really that young.

As to what B.S. you believe..... Robert Anton Wilson said it way better than I can, the audio is perfect quality also.

I think this must be true. Because a human would have added a question mark at the end of the Title Post. A god wouldn’t do that. That’s how you tell:

[Are] you [a] god wearing a mask of a human?​

(Dead giveaway. This obviously written by a human. God’s are omnipotent. They don’t use punctuation. They are punctuation.)

You are god wearing a mask of a human​

….

You have a good few points there. I don't agree fully with you as being homeless does something to you and the way you see the world.
I mean, he chose to be homeless, as a way of living, who does that nowadays?
or better asked: what would be a similar act of rebellion against the establishment today?

Doesn't really matter the way I see the world, we are all learning.

As to what B.S. you believe..... Robert Anton Wilson said it way better than I can, the audio is perfect quality also.

I'd include RAW in that too, he has the same disinformation agent vibe that Leary had. "Just relax bro, don't think too hard about things". Whilst there's truth in his words, as with Leary, McKenna, etc, they should be held at arms length the same as anyone else.