L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It occurred to me after I typed this up that it was very long... but due to the request on hand, I decided instead of editing it down, it would be most appropriate to leave it as it is. My raw emotion can't be changed after the fact. It wouldn't be true then...

Dear B.B.,

People don’t write love letters anymore, and I don’t understand why. I find that it’s much easier to express yourself when you have the time to sit down and write what you’re feeling, similar to my writing in my diary when I feel the need to share my thoughts with you and can’t. It may not be much, but I thought maybe getting this letter unexpectedly would make your day brighter. You slipped me a little note in my book that more than made my day… so I got to thinking. What would make B.B. happy? That’s all I ever think about, really… how can I make you happy? So I figured… if a little note in my book made my day brighter, would a love letter make you happy? And I figure that, hopefully, the answer is yes, since you know this is hard for me. I wanted to sacrifice something to your name... so I guess, for you, I am sacrificing my fear. You make me a stronger person, just be existing. So here goes…

There really aren’t words, at least none that I know of, that I can use to properly convey my emotions to you. Love is such a strong word, truly, but people tend to overuse it and it has come to lose its meaning. But I need you to reach down deep and try to understand what I mean when I say, “I love you.” I dream about you at night when I’m alone, wishing you were lying beside me. And when you are with me, cuddled up against my back, I could die in that moment and be happy. I truly feel that every hardship and every terrible thing that’s happened in my life has happened so I could be with you. So I could have a sense of realism and sarcasm to help me understand better what’s happening between us, instead of being consumed by it. If I wasn’t who I am today, you wouldn’t love me. So I’m grateful for every tear I’ve shed and I would shed ten thousand more to keep you.

My life was meaningless and dark before you. I ran from high to high, afraid of the lows… because, believe me, my lows were bad. I heavily did drugs, cut myself, pretended to be someone I wasn’t, dressed and acted like a slut… anything that I could do to get attention. Love, admiration… these were the things I was looking for, but in all the wrong places. I was obviously vulnerable and drew people to me who were more than willing to take advantage of my mental state under the guise of friendship. Drugs also helped to keep the depression away… for a while. Eventually those became my enemy as well. Looking to get high was an escape from those terrible, terrible lows. But I know you understand what I’m saying, which is another reason why I love you. You are my high… your love is the best drug I’ve ever had.

Once you came into my life, the desire to run and be free forever vanished. In fact, I’m a much better person because of you. The way I was living my life was so unnatural, and so were my views. They weren’t even my views; they were the views of the angry and jaded person I had become. Love was a joke to me. Marriage was a scam and a financial institution. Children were an annoyance. But look at me now… planning out our wedding and naming our children! I’m happy, not only with myself, but with my life and the way that I conduct my days. My laziness has all but disappeared, as far as working and making a living goes. To have a life together; that is my inspiration for bettering myself. We need to rely on each other, and I certainly have no intentions of letting you down. I need to be strong for you, and so I am.

I thought that I was completely unlovable. Jaded, annoying, fat and ugly, stupid, worthless, with tons of baggage I carted around with me everywhere that I would never be able to get rid of. And you just laughed at me, kissed my cheek, and held my hand. It’s not even that you ignore the fact that it’s there and try to pretend I’m perfect; you take my problems in stride and accept them. You accept me, fully, for who I am and what I’ve been through. No one, ever, has done me that favor. You’ve shown me that I’m beautiful and worth loving, and for that I’ll be forever grateful.

I can’t thank you enough for being so understanding when I didn’t have a job. You taking care of me, financially, really showed me how serious you were about me. It helped me believe that maybe you did love me… even when I didn’t love myself. And thank you, for being so patient with me through all my problems. When I was having severe personality problems and you held me as I was shaking and exhausting myself, I held on to my life and everything I was because you were there. Through every anxiety attack, panic attack, personality switch, and general fit of depression I had… you sat with me and helped me through it. Shit, you made me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile. You still do…

You’ve taught me a great deal of patience and perseverance in the year you’ve been in my life. Truly, you have changed me for the better. You showed me that I wasn’t broken… or maybe you fixed me. But either which one is the truth, I stand here as a whole and happy person because of you.

You proved that I could feel again. When you touch me, it feels like every nerve on my body is on fire. That’s why I gasp and pant for air… you make it so hard for me to breathe. Sometimes I even forget to. You steal my breath away just like you stole my heart. You stir this fire inside of me and I burn so brightly for you that I feel blinded by it. I trust you, completely. Nothing satisfies me more than satisfying you. I hope you understand how fully you complete me.

I need to end this letter now, because if I don’t I’ll just go on forever. Thank you. For understanding me. For listening to me in an attempt to learn when you don’t. For the self confidence and self worth you helped me discover inside. For the person you helped me become. For the future you promised me. For the happiness you provide. For the warmth of your body when I’m sleeping and the warmth of your embrace when we make love. For everything I am, and for everything I will be. I love you.

Forever yours,

Danashae

all that stuff danashe wrote was said to me a long time ago

apparently, though, love has a 2 year shelf-life

so my letter is...

actually, ill get back after the shitstorm occurs

G,

There is no 'right' answer to this and I don't know what to do either. Please don't be a jerk about it, or I'll kick your head in and set fire to your house.

Yours,

A + 1

im so falling for you tina but you don't want a relationship, and i don't know if i should have told you but all is done now. Im so happy that you still really want to be my mate, but im still getting the vibe that your into me so stop fucking around.

let me into your head and talk to me more, youve opened up so much still and i think we have moved along alot.

im not sure if i should push it or see how you feel but your so addictive and inteligent and fuck how could i not like you. and you say that you didn't notice.

there was 30 people in the room and you were the only one i wanted to talk to, i made sure your gf's liked me and they do. I met your dad and he loves me, we drank beers and played pool together for fuck sake.

anyway i can't wait to see you again

xoxoxox

dear __,
as a consequence of having you momentarily gone, my mind has developed an affinity for things with a peculiar double purpose of making me miss you & making me analyze you (exceedingly) profoundly. yet, I’ve felt little emotion when faced with the conclusion that the latter tribute necessarily implies the former (excepting the temporary sense of minor loss, rivalling that of having mis-placed a favourite pen, felt for a strange minute a day or two ago). how odd it seems that I should be equally contented by (what must be termed) dissatisfaction as by the prospect of (some day soon) having my curious whims utterly fulfilled. after all, I know you’re well aware that before your terrible influence I never even considered considering myself a pragmatist. alas, you’ve unknowingly created the potential for my demise, and for that im very much obliged. I think itd be best to close this letter before devouring myself with words, for out of nothing seems to have come an avalanche of sentimentality.
with all my love,

thanks for sleeping with me all day, even though i was hugely scattered and probably snored real loud.

Thank you for another wonderful evening last night.

Crashed on a red sofa, while Ladytron played in front of us, critiquing "Do's n Don'ts" like a couple of Mc Cunty's..... perfect! <3

You are Bonnie to my Clyde

Chuck D to my Flava Flav

You are Evel Knevil to my 1972 Harley Davidson XR-750. You would even be his Stars n striped jumpsuit with cape if I didn't love being naked with you so much...

PS. I don't even care that you left lipstick on my chap stick and now I look like an extra from Pricilla's Queen of the Desert <3

^Last night was dreamy. <3

You give me a confidence I have never ever dreamed of. I stared at that bright ruby red lipstick in front of the mirror for what seemed like an eternity. I picked it up and put it on for the first time ever last night because you made me feel like I could do it. Like I could pull it off, despite my reservations.

You make me feel like a million dollars every second of every minute of every day, and for that I will always thank you.
If I can help you to feel even close to *your* actual worth then I will feel satisfied I'm doin' it rite. :)

All of my love all of the time. Mrs Maxamillion.

thank you for being more than i could have ever imagined, and stay true <3

Last night was one of the most amazing nights i've had with you. It almost brings a tear to my eye as i write this, thinking about how much you mean to me. Coming up on 7 months now and i've never been happier.

I love you.

have fun tomorrow. i'm glad my levels of ok fun for a bucks day match your levels of 'ok i'm not cool with this anymore'

I am here, by your side special. Whether it be in person or in spirit there is something special that keeps us bound and after all this time honesty is the greatest thing which we have never lost, i love you! <3

sup boo, had fun at the AL football game today, see ya tonite at the bonfire :)

Status
Not open for further replies.