Status
Not open for further replies.
Will lyrics do?

For I've not seen you in the flesh for so long
That I'm not sure we would know each other at all

So I will hum alone, too far from you
All that I say now is nothing to you
We will lie under different stars
I am where I am and you're where you are, you're where you are.

Oh the weight it must be light wherever you are
And I know you don't think twice wherever you are

Last edited:
DamagedLemon said:
So I will hum alone, too far from you
All that I say now is nothing to you
We will lie under different stars
I am where I am and you're where you are, you're where you are.
^This reminds me of some tough times. Wishing you all the strength in the world, Lemon. It's tough isn't it? :(

My one-and-only Dr Maxamillion;

How do we manage to do everything so right every second we're together? Your smile lights up my days and nights, and I yearn for your presence while we're both at work.

I've only been away from your side for two hours but I'm already waiting until we embark on the adventure that is grocery shopping later on tonight.

Who would have thought life could be this good, all the time? :)

Mrs Maxamillion.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^This reminds me of some tough times. Wishing you all the strength in the world, Lemon. It's tough isn't it? :(

It's horrible. Thank you :( <3

Dearest Rizza, It is said that Hashem made all souls that will ever exist for all time, at one single moment and in that flash of time HE instantly knew who would be made for one another.

Our Sages teach us that sometimes the search to tfind his perfect soul mate takes many lifetimes, many forms and yet in the end WE WILL find that hidden half.

Before you were even born I had been through 3 lifetimes. The shy little boy in a huge family who hardly knew I was there, the prodigy who was trained from age 5 to be a Rabbi until he brought shame upon his clan, and then at age 11 I began learning how to kill and I learned well, until age 16 when I entetred an already nightmarish war where I would spend my next 6 years and almost lose my life more than once.

I killed my first man just before you were born although I had no inkling of any idea that you even existed! A Filipina? Why would I even think of a non-Jewish Bride...

Then I met Dad, and he became one of my very, very few true friends and my only friend outside my squadmates. I visited your family just beofre your first birthday, my first time in your nation. I hated it there, until I learned the mutual history out 2 nations share. And the warmth I felt from Dad and Mom, and even little Rizza who used to waddlae after me and cry for me to pick her up when the little mokey was let out of the cage! Do you remember the monkey? You were terrified of it, but I thought Mario so lucky to have such a precious daughter...

And my life moved on. I was matched, as is the custom of my People and married a woman I had absolutely no feelings for one way or another. As her grandmothers and aunties stood around the marriage bed I did my duty and gave them blood, and their girl gave me 3 boys and a daughter, just a bit younger than you love.

And when I managed one more visit before leaving my Active Duty at 6 years, and visited you once more before moving to Cambodia and Baing Rai for a year or so AFTER leaving that same Active Duty. .

I visited again, before heading West to the US to make my fortune, or so I thought, and you were already a young girl in school. You would proudly ask me questions trying to perfect your English and sob your misery to me about how you had no real friends in school. All the kids made fun of little Rizza because she was very smart, a teacher's pet,, very spoiled they said by her rich parents.

What did I tell you? Do you remember? I told you that you can literally do anything you set your mind you, to schieve any goal you have in mind and damned if I did not rue those words the rest of my then younfg life. Mom teases me hardily about it and blames me with a smile. Your hard headedness is legedary, even our workers know you as hardheaded but that is my Rizza always knowing what she wants and not giving up.

You could have gave up on me when you first told me what you felt. I was not yet divorced and a father of 3 living children almost your age. You told me that I was the only man for you and while we all laughs behind your back, damned if it was not true and you my little hard head managed to see the future when none of us could even catch a glimpse.

At 14 your hard headedness must have convinced Mom and Dad to not even try to change your mind because they then tried pushing us together but there was no way I was looking at a 12 year old Filipina when I was 29!!! 12 year old Filipinas look like 8 year old Western girls!!!!! YIKES!!!!

But I continued to visit and when you graduated HS at 16 I was there to walk you, and that year you became my woman. My being 33 no longer bothered me, we had known each other forever and although I was plagued with doubts, not knowing I am even capable of romantic love, your words melted m heart when I tested your will and your spirit by offering you a Church Wedding when you turned 18 and you angrily told me that you were already living as a Jew, and you wanted formal conversion post haste. WOW, I knew then that ot truly was destiny and so we had our religious marriage in Manila, at the synagouge built by 4 clans invluding my own, and a cousin of my father married us.

We still were not legal in the Phipiines but by yourt 18th we had our City Hall ceremony as well. Remember how I taked shi$ when the Mayor was trying to pop Jesus into every sentence and how some of the people felt uncomfortable, but you were proud!

While you attended university I built up the mills, returning once a year to Israel for my 45 days Military Time, and soemtimes even to the US for this or that, and even to work with Local 731 when we needed a fast Dollar infusion.

Those were hard and bloody years, I fought 3 more wars after my Active Duty and then fought in 3 of the Insurrections there at home on Mindanao, and still we built the business , and even added other ventures, even getting you a little retail space for university vacations, remember?

Even with all that growth your hard headedness and some might say insane jealosuy made me to almost make the worst mistake of my life. I went to the US on business and stayed away almost 10 months, even almost getting a Hakka girl preganant. I broke our sacred vows!

You almost died Rizza but you never gave up on me. I am no gem. That much is easy to see, and yet you have robed me in splendour and made me shine as if nothing nobler had ever graced this Earth and Rizza I will honour you to my dying day.

I continue to pray that Hashem will give us the 18 children you still pray for but I fear it might only be 8. I would love even one with your soft face, tiny stature, super tenacious attitude, raw curiosity and probing intelligence, your shiny black hair and tan complexion and my grey blue eues and my so called "Western Nose" that everyone wants (smile! remember Uncle Asshole getting the injections to make his nose longer than mine? Hahahahaha! No wonder we have a feud with him now. Must be the nose! That and trying to farm some of our land but that is another sordid tale).

Rizza, I do not express myself deeply to you too often, and indeed that was why I began my Journal here and I am sorry I have not kept it up, especially the portions you wanted, but as much as I procastinate I do swear to finish it and allow you to see ever jagged edge of my damaged soul, and everty soft and healing place that you bought to me, saving me, loving me...

Your Husband, B'esht V'Eeshah Sh'chah, Rachamim, Ani Ohave Atach "Mahal."

HM,

I cannot believe how amazing things have been, how easy, so easy. The weekend just gone, my birthday was simply breath-taking. The sense of wonder and love I felt when we were and are together is almost beyond comprehension.

We are the best choice we've ever made. ;)

I can't wait for our lunch-date tomorrow, and what it will entail.

Bat goggles, baby... Bat Goggles.

<3 Your HB

^aw yeah, samadhi's gonna get laid in the storage closet ;) :p

Baby,

Don't feel bad about the other day when I said "I love you" at the same time as you said "I love your boobs". I pretended to be cut at the time but you know I was trying not to laugh <3

My Sweet.

I woke the other day and saw you standing motionless at the kitchen counter, your head and lower lip drooping and tired. Whenever I see you like that, I want to wrap myself around you and just infuse you with my energy. Please take care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard. You're too good to lose. I'll always take care of you if you need me to.

I hate Wednesdays.

AndrewGonzalez.jpg

I'm reaching out for you today. Wednesdays are so tough. We wake together, shower together and eat together until I have to tear my arms away from you.

Then you're at home busying yourself with domestic chores. I can't even satisfy myself with hidden conversations throughout my morning. I'm day-dreaming and waiting until I hear from you again.

I head home in the late afternoon knowing you're not there to greet me. There is no embrace at the end of the drive. No kiss on my forehead. No beaming smile to greet me.
It's now my turn to busy myself with domesticity. Dinner is made, tasks are completed.

Until you sweep into the house and it suddenly becomes alive again. We re-join in unbelievable ecstasy, eat and collapse into one another. Where we both belong. <3
AndrewGonzalez2.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus fucking christ, anyone would think you were sadistically obsessed.

I've met 80 year old people who have been married for 50 years and they dont spill the sap that you do.

Sure, i've made posts in here but whats with the pictures and cheesy messages?

Is this not the 'Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush' thread? Cos' I thought that's what I was doing.. writing a letter to my S/O.

I believe the same rules apply here as they do on the rest of the Internet. If you don't like it then don't fucking read it you rude cunt.

I beg your pardon? A woman who spills such affectionate words also has no issue using the C WORD!!?@!?@!#?!#

Not classy, not classy at all.

If you knew me at all you'd realise it's one of my favourite words. Just part of my charm. All class baby, all class. :)

Modulus said:
Jesus fucking christ, anyone would think you were sadistically obsessed.

Well, I am a demon in the sack, so you really can't blame her ;)

After everything we have been through, all the friends lost, physical and mental stress and long nights apart, I made a solemn promise to always remind her how much I love her every day. If that continues for 50 years then we will die a happy pair of cunts <3

fuck you bitch im not ur ego boosting im deleting your number from my phone. im not here for you to bitch and whinge to all the dam time. I see the side of you that no one else does and i actually listen, but i aint getting played so fuck off grrrrrrrrr

Dear me,

Thanks for finally loving me like I deserve. Thanks for putting us first. Don't ever let any man try and treat you bad, degrade you, suffocate you, own you, take from you, try and stop you or try and hold you back in any way, ever again, from being and doing all you can in this life. Stay strong.

-yourself.

<3

Also, my crush is on Dr. House, yes, the fictional TV character. Please come into my dream tonight and do a medical examination on me in the naughtiest way possible. kthanxbai. ;)

G (or anyone):

I have masturbated 15 times today and can masturbate no more. Kindly throw me on the floor and blow on my face.

A.

Status
Not open for further replies.