L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are SO beautiful to me. I could write more, but i know why you think the way you do, and im not going to continue to try and change it because only you can do that. Last night scared me, but please don't feel bad about it. I hope that one day it'll be a thing of the past, and im sure it will.

Through my eyes, you are the most gorgeous thing i've ever had the pleasure of spending time with.

I love you so much.

xx

beeetch i thought i loved you and vice versa but you iz dissappointing me :)

I'm so happy you had a good day today. I was sad that yesterday was rough but elated that today was better. I love you so much and it makes me so happy when you are happy. =)

I can't wait to wake up next to you for a week straight when we don't have to rush off to play in the fake reality for the sake of the real one. We deserve it. This is the last push before our rebirth into a dream we worked so hard for. Despite the fact that no one here can possibly understand us on the level that we're pushing the envelope for--we remain good hearted people who have our cracked and crooked heads on straight. Thank you for being the best other worldly co-pilot I could ask for and for being the brightest star in the sky. Whatever happens I know that this is the kind of love that recycles over life times. I am here for you in whatever dimension you need me.

i hear for you
with hand to ear
this unit listens
intently, sometimes
it waits and thinks:
I am here for you.
...and you are?

wet hair
wet cheeks
wet skin.

i look into your eyes
driving me into the ocean
i look into your eyes
falling into the ocean

wet hand
wet eyes
wet skin.

i am right to fall
driving me into the ocean
i am right to look
falling into the ocean

Thank you for your understanding while you had to share me this past weekend.

You constantly amaze me with your wisdom.

Get well,

<3 Dr Maximillion

I probably said all the wrong things the other night, yet you still kissed me and I will never understand why. I wish you hadn't because I know I've missed you and I know that things will possibly never be right for us.

If there was anything that I should have told you it is how much I appreciated the time we spent together. You gave me hope for the future and for that I will always be eternally grateful.

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
I probably said all the wrong things the other night, yet you still kissed me and I will never understand why. I wish you hadn't because I know I've missed you and I know that things will possibly never be right for us.

If there was anything that I should have told you it is how much I appreciated the time we spent together. You gave me hope for the future and for that I will always be eternally grateful.

Wow, couldn't have said it better myself. May have to steal this for a letter of my own..

I think things are slowly getting better.
I hope everything works out.
And you begin to trust.
I <3 you tons.
I just wish you could only understand.
Good luck with work.
Imy.

I'm tired of crying and trying to show you I love you and miss you when it doesn't even seem to phase you at all. I feel like I'm being pawned off for other things you'd would rather be doing or pushed away. The less time and effort you put into this relationship the more likely it will crumble before our very eyes, but I'm tired of being the only one trying. I guess I can just leave it up to fate and and brace myself for it now. There is so much more that I want to say about how I'm feeling, but I can't find the words...

I love you more & more with each passing day & want nothing more than to skip hand in hand along the shimmering horizon of our future with you, making our own brand of special magic as we go. <3

I'm so sick of these games. I thought I was the only one playing but apparently we're now on equal ground. Don't even try to fuck with me. I don't know how well you think you know me but you don't know me at all. Even after all that. You know 1/4 of one of my sides. That's it. I hate this. I hate this side. I'm so angry. Why? Why. Fuck this. Have fun...... bloody.

mrs-mojo-risin said:
I'm so sick of these games. I thought I was the only one playing but apparently we're now on equal ground. Don't even try to fuck with me. I don't know how well you think you know me but you don't know me at all. Even after all that. You know 1/4 of one of my sides. That's it. I hate this. I hate this side. I'm so angry. Why? Why. Fuck this. Have fun...... bloody.

I can never make heads or tails of what you're talking about but it always sounds so hateful and stressed out. It seems like you have extreme trust issues and commitment issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.