R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear B,

I hate that our spoiled lives are changing, and we must spend more time apart. You are so incredibly special and I know how lucky I am to have you as a friend, lover, and room-mate. I can't wait for our time out of town! I hope you're dreaming beautiful dreams right now...I'm coming babe...

<3 <3 <3 ,

Me

I like our life together. I always have. I always will.
Only with you do I feel comfortable using the words forever/always and believe/mean it.

W, TDo,

I'm leaving Melbourne today - to say that i'm gutted is the understatement of the century; falling asleep and waking up in your arms these last 4 nights...i've been in heaven.

It's only 11 days till I see you next, and the next time i'm here will be when i'm actually living here, but it's getting horribly hard to be away from you.

I get to see you for an hour on your lunch break before I fly back, and it will have to be enough.

<3 G, L

Your general presence puts me at ease and lulls me into a beautiful state of being. I feel safe and warm and loved and sexy and impish and excitable and thrilled and lucky and able to do anything when you're by my side.

Only a matter of hours until I run up to you in the Brisbane terminal for the last time ever. I'll take your hand and kiss your lips and swing our arms all the way back to our home.

It all just feels so good. <3

I wrote him a nice long mushy one already and wrote on the outside, don't open until you are settled in Bagdad.

the balance you have brought into my life is amazing.
i really do listen to the advice you give and i appreciate all of it.
well, almost all of it. i still dont think you have the bed covers situation figured out ;)

I miss you...hpe your having fun at your parents cottage. :p

But when you get back, can you pretty please moderate your intake of CNS depressants just a tad...I love you and like spending time with you, and if you could remeber it the next day once in a while, it would be nice. :p

But either way, I do just really miss you and I can not wait to see you again! Even tho its only a week, it feels like >9000 years.

To my special one,

Even though you may not always see your strength, I do and I always have. It makes my heart smile to know you're believing in that again. Sometimes rose coloured glasses become stained with truth but that truth is where beauty lies, not through the glasses. Nothing worth gaining in life was ever simple or easy. I may not always understand but I listen. I can't be perfect, I don't want to be, I just want to be the best me I can be. And I want you to be the best you, you can be. I've learnt a lot about you, myself, relationships and life in general during our relationship. It has been the most rewarding experience I have ever had. I look forward to the day we are living carefree lives again, with the world at our feet, as we have so many wonderful things to experience still. Thank you for showing me what it means to really love, not only another but myself. We have that which dreams are made of, only it's real. It means a lot more now. I love you!

Love,
Carly xoxo

When you head to the supermarket later today could you please remember to get some milk, juice and box of tissues.

Damn it feels good to be able to say that.....<3

Babe - im so sorry we couldnt go skiing on Monday because im such an ass and hurt my ankle and Basketball, but i loved the way you scooped me up off the court and carried me to the bench and kissed me on the head before you went back on and ran around in your sexy shorts.

We are gonna have such an awesome time this weekend ripping up the slopes, throwing snowballs at each other and laughing til our cold little cheeks hurt.
Why wont the weekend get here any faster?

trancegirle said:
To my special one,

Even though you may not always see your strength, I do and I always have. It makes my heart smile to know you're believing in that again. Sometimes rose coloured glasses become stained with truth but that truth is where beauty lies, not through the glasses. Nothing worth gaining in life was ever simple or easy. I may not always understand but I listen. I can't be perfect, I don't want to be, I just want to be the best me I can be. And I want you to be the best you, you can be. I've learnt a lot about you, myself, relationships and life in general during our relationship. It has been the most rewarding experience I have ever had. I look forward to the day we are living carefree lives again, with the world at our feet, as we have so many wonderful things to experience still. Thank you for showing me what it means to really love, not only another but myself. We have that which dreams are made of, only it's real. It means a lot more now. I love you!

Love,
Carly xoxo

Okay, my eyes are officially leaking now, Carlsberg.

<3 To you and SiDC.

To Mr Water, Tall Drink o...

I love being in love with you. It's fun, it's exciting, yet peaceful and serene, all at the same time. I've never felt this way before.

All my love from here to infinity,

Ms G, Little.

TG that letter was beautiful. I hope he reads it - if not write it out on paper and give it to him. He's a lucky man. :)<3

And Mr. St Clare - we fail. I at domestication [only bought juice from that list] you at leaving reminders. I don't stalk your posts nearly enough, it seems.

Just for the record, I hang on your every spoken word, written text via SMS, email and BL banter. You are all of the stars in my sky. Without you I have nothing but a blue velvet blanketing expanse. You give meaning to my life. <3

Dear husband,
The day we got married I was scared that you weren't the one and that I was making a mistake. I was being polite and married you anyway because I was too embarrassed to turn back after all the money my father spent on the wedding. But now I want to marry you all over again because I'm more in love with you now and I would mean those vows with all of my heart. I would say them through real tears instead of fake ones I conjured up for drama and I would give you the most passionate kiss instead of the one I made you rehearse for the guests to ooh and aah over. I love you now so much more then I did the day I married you and I"m one lucky girl that it turned out so well when I jumped in so unsure. I'm sorry that I faked it then but I do believe you are the one anyway with no doubts. I will never tell you this but it feels good to get it out. You don't need to know this, it doesn't need to exist for you. All that matters now is I love you and I love that you love me. And we love our daughter. All is right with the world as long as those things are true.
Love, Me<3
PS - please pick up your dirty clothes off the bathroom floor or I'm going to punch you in the face.

Dear Sweet Lover,
Please crawl back into my veins and make me feel the way you did before. I miss that rush you used to give me.

kiss kiss, B

Wow, I really need to pray more before I relapse.

wow, a lot of this stuff is gold. thanks for the ideas guys. i'm gona go away and copy/paste a nice long love letter to my gf now.

Status
Not open for further replies.