R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aanallein said:
I can never make heads or tails of what you're talking about but it always sounds so hateful and stressed out. It seems like you have extreme trust issues and commitment issues.

Pretttttty much. A lot of the hateful ones are just drunken ramblings. But I do have a lot of those issues. That's why I get angry when people try to prove me wrong & even angrier when I let them.

chrisandsarahmarried.jpg

i know i already wrote a letter to u baby boo but heres something that means alot to me and will happen rea soon

lunanueva said:
wet hair
wet cheeks
wet skin.

i look into your eyes
driving me into the ocean
i look into your eyes
falling into the ocean

wet hand
wet eyes
wet skin.

i am right to fall
driving me into the ocean
i am right to look
falling into the ocean

That's stunning luna.

Dr Maximillion:

How many girls have their boyfriends soulmates drive past their work on their way home for a single kiss?

I'm the luckiest woman on the planet and I thank my lucky pocketful of stars [plucked from the sky by you] every single day that we're together in this world. :)

Love evermore: your Melbourne Brisbane muse. <3

G,

A year. What a year. I felt every emotion on every end of the spectrum, sometimes all at once. I laughed until I suffocated and cried until the earth itself fell away beneath me.

"Are you trying to amalgamate with me?"

Pretty much. Since you asked.

You level my craziness without squashing it and embrace my baggage instead of running from it. In some ways I wish I'd met you before, but at the same time the experiences we've both had make us so perfectly right together now.

My future is full of you. Despite the rollercoaster I will always look back on this time with a smile (and farts, probably).

I cherish and adore you, my love.

A

Too much fluff in this thread. Let's get dirty...

Dear Fuck-Buddy,

Thank you for the sexy night the other day. Every time I think about it, I instantly get rock-hard.

I love the taste of your tongue. It reminds me of honey.

I love feeling your stubble brush against mine as I nibble on your earlobes. I love smelling your armpits as I lick them. I love hearing you grunt as I bite your nipples.

I love how you wore a studded-leather cockring to surprise me. I love hearing you moan as I deepthroat your cock and suck on your balls. I love feeling your steel, hairy arms and legs wrap around me, making me feel like I'm going to be stuck in this bliss forever.

I love the taste of your cum, and I loved swallowing it twice.

I love how you made me moan as you rimmed me, and how you made me scream as you fingered me while jerking me off.

I love the heat of your body as you cuddled me.

I just wish your cock was only a bit less thick so that I can let you fuck me endlessly. For once, a big cock is a disadvantage! haha.

Can't wait till next time, I wanna make you cum three times...

Cheers!
Y.

Last edited:
anna! said:
In some ways I wish I'd met you before, but at the same time the experiences we've both had make us so perfectly right together now.
^I know exactly what you mean here, anna. Congratulations it sounds like you've found yourself an amazing person. :)<3

rooooooooooooooooooooooooooosie.
if you read this, your a baaaaaaabe.

trancegirle said:

To my special one,

Even though you may not always see your strength, I do and I always have. It makes my heart smile to know you're believing in that again. Sometimes rose coloured glasses become stained with truth but that truth is where beauty lies, not through the glasses. Nothing worth gaining in life was ever simple or easy. I may not always understand but I listen. I can't be perfect, I don't want to be, I just want to be the best me I can be. And I want you to be the best you, you can be. I've learnt a lot about you, myself, relationships and life in general during our relationship. It has been the most rewarding experience I have ever had. I look forward to the day we are living carefree lives again, with the world at our feet, as we have so many wonderful things to experience still. Thank you for showing me what it means to really love, not only another but myself. We have that which dreams are made of, only it's real. It means a lot more now. I love you!

Love,
Carly xoxo

Holy fuck!

Beautiful to the n-th degree. :)

Continued Love,

LL

thank you baby for being my muse and for inspiring me to dig deeper. I love that we have created a safe space to let go of our fears and lay ourselves out on each other's table. If we wanted to, we could pick each other apart, but instead we choose to remain open to the truth of where one another is at and savor that moment and work through the gristle as one. thank you for being my guide and for giving me space to learn on my own when I need it. we are truly blessed.

dearest sweetpea,
thankyou for making me smile last night, and for being so patient and unerstanding......loves you like a brazillian. xxxxxxxxxx

goooooooo EAGLES=D

you are a workaholic and a chronic worrier. i wish you could just relax because you make yourself unhappy with the stress you put yourself under. it pains me to see you tired, unhappy, and depressed and it makes me feel bad every time i call you and i'm in a good mood and you are not.

i love you very much. i just wish you could learn to relax.

i like you tons:)
can't wait to see you on saturday.
I hope i do not make a total fool out of my drunkenself.
<3

i really wish things were going better for both of us, but i have no doubt that they will soon. just a little bit longer and we wont have to deal with these issues anymore. :D you are still the most beautiful girl in my world and you mean soooooo much to me. i think ill buy you cheesecake this weekend.

I'm here for you no matter what.
You can't get rid of me that easy. :D lol
I love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.