R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A, my greatest, deepest companion,

You crept so quietly away in the midst of louder, faster things. Did I let you go, or did you run, and it's taken this long to realise I've been abandoned?

For so long I lurched in a hateful murk, held there by rough stinking arms. But then you finally showed, holding that shining rope I'd long been living for. I still don't know how, or why you came.

There were hard days- long, hard days- and sleepless nights in our neediness. You were my answer for everything. I miss your wise advice, and unwavering tough stance. I had to be good, it was as easy as that. I miss your slender fingers, cold and tight sometimes, but I'm grateful. It was pretty simple - I could have everything I thought I wanted.

You haven't really left, so will I see you again? You're moody, utterly selfish, and so unstoppably driven, but you were alive so deep inside me. I don't burn hard or hot without you here.

L <3

Breathe me...

Just breathe me.

...As I breathe you.

<3

HurryupThursday
HurryupThursday
HurryupThursday
HurryupThursday
HurryupThursday

Dear you:

The best I can do is the right thing. No need to fight when we can love. It's a choice, and a tough one. But I can do the right thing no matter what. And that is my gift to you; I hope you will accept it.

I love you.

~me

Our synchronicity amazes and delights me on a daily basis. The universe is edging us closer and closer together - who are we to ignore the pull?

Sunflower.jpg

3 sleeps... I'm aching to even just see you with my own eyes, let alone everything else...

*swoon*

<3

I don't want to let you love me because I don't want to see the day when you no longer do. The short time won't be worth it.

I am loathing this distance more and more... I need to be able to see you, and for you to see me, when we talk, as so much gets lost over the phone. :(

One more freaking sleep, then I get to sleep with you in your bed for 4 nights.

<3

I can't wait to feel the heat between you and I. I keep imagining the moment I will hear you whimper and moan.
I find myself drifting off into my dream-land in the middle of driving, walking down the street, in an aisle in a store.. I'm sure the random faces walking by me can see the unbridled passion burning in my eyes. <3

Sitting here in your lounge room, coffee in hand, having just said goodbye to you for the day... i feel like i'm home. <3

Last night was amazing, in a billion different ways. My thinking has shifted, because of you - I don't see my little bits of brokenness as weak; I see them as you see them....

Beautiful.

I will love you till the moon is at noon.

<3

thank you for letting me be independent. it sucks being so far away from you. but i feel like there are more opportunities for me here and i know you will be here in a few months.

^LOLlllllz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U makes meh cry frum happeh!

P.S. This is me in your luggage-

267338416_29d50c9beb.jpg

edit-

P.S. Best day ever. xoxo

Last edited:
i had such a good time with you last friday, i wish more nights were that magical.

even the weekends when you're stuck an hour away and i ask myself "why the hell am i stuck being absolutely head over heels with you when i know we're only ever going to be friends" we stay on the phone until 5am or something and i realize why i love you. i'm so glad you're in my life in any capacity. please don't go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.