• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write A Letter To Your Lover, SO or Crush Vol. IV!

#1 I wish I was the man you deserve. Hopefully I become that man before you realize how badly I've really been treating you.

#2 I wish I had never met you, and I never want to see or think about you again. We would both be better off. We may have both learned a lot, and you may insist I've done nothing to be sorry for; but the truth is that I've really fucked myself by fucking you.

Dear "Love",
I'm unsure as to whether or not you exist. Is there really a sole love? Or are were more primal then we care to admit? I personally love the idea of monogamy and co-existing with that one special person who lights up your life but all I've ever felt is hurt, used, or mis-treated. I'm 23, female, beautiful (or so I'm told), intellectual, humourous, and kind hearted though it never seems to be enough. I have hundreds of friends but no one that particularly lights up my life..
Forever Lonely, Jess

Please let us have turned it around this time. Spending the past 3 days with you is the most wonderful, unimagined surprise of my life. I hope I am making you as happy as you make me... let's get it right. <3

As things have gradually gotten better I think we have unraveled almost pretty much completely by now
That's fine because I know we both knew it was inevitable but I wasn't sure about your feelings, I just know they are stronger than mine, sorry to say

I know we'll still talk and hang out, you've been good to me when I hardly deserved it
Hope you know I do love you

Last edited:
All I am is emo right now. I can't sleep and I cant' eat. I dont' know what to do. I read these messages from people and I understand what they feel.

I miss you. I would give 1000 lifetimes for a kiss from you right now. You said yourself I was the best kisser you know, and I said because I mean it and I do. I love you and I know you love me. You told me and I believe you even if everyone told me I was naive. We are amazing together and nothing anyone says will sway me. My friend gave us 6 months and said you were using me, and I refuse to believe he's right. I am willing to wait for you even though I know right now is horrible timing. I would rather have days of heartbreak now and wait for an amazing future. I would give up 1000 lifetimes to be with you right now with the two of us like we always end up lying together naked under the covers and rambling to each other about something stupid. These stupid ramblings are what matters. These stupid ramblings are what I would give up everything for. I remember arizona and what you said, even if I pretend I don't. I was guarded, and rightfully so at this point, but I would do anything to be in that room telling you exactly how I felt, which is exactly how you feel about me. We are incredibly one, and it's scary how well we fit together. I know we would be happy together, and I would rather have a buttload of heartbreak now for some amazing happiness later. I am tired though. I want a life and a relationship with you, but you aren't ready. I would sacrifice my job and my career for you and leave now to be with you.

I would give everything I own and wouldn't think a second of it, because I love you. I don't care about things. Things can be replaced. Things are worthless objects that mean nothing, because I am secure enough in myself to know that I can replace things. I can make things and I can replace every materialistic object I own. I don't care about things. At the end of the day when it's dark and you look into your life, things are not what you think of. Things are objects you trade for things you want, and I want you. I would give up everything for a lifetime with you and I would never regret it.

I'm an idiot and a romantic. I don't care about anything but those things that make feelings, because everything else can be replaced. Things never matter, but that's easy for someone to say who only owns things. The funny thing is that no one knows you like I do. We both take advantage of playing a role online that we aren't. I take abuse about you all the time, defend you, because I know you better than anyone on this stupid forum.

Even #1 dads deserve to be happy with someone they love. No one should be alone.

I am tired. I am making a fool of myself, but I won't care because I don't want to sober up and admit it. I gotta go to work soon and won't be able to be stupid romantic.

I miss you and wish kisses. Misses and kisses and hugs.

Thank you so much for your continued support and faith in this very difficult transformation I'm going through. It really has more of an effect on me than you can even realize. I miss you so much. Please come home soon, okay? I love you so much.

I would sacrifice my job and my career for you and leave now to be with you. I would give everything I own and wouldn't think a second of it, because I love you. I don't care about things. Things can be replaced.
Girl, you can't pay the bills with love. How can you replace things without money?
You must be drunk. I wouldn't sacrifice my financial independence for anyone <3 Not even a sugar daddy.

Your smile always lightens my mood even when I'm at my shittiest, which happens a little more often than not. It's your drive and passion in life that makes me so attracted to you, not just the fact that you're drop dead gorgeous, that's only a plus in my books. I know the thought of us being together is a little far-fetched due to you being so busy and having to be all over the country constantly but the day will come when things will calm down for you (hopefully) and I'll still be here for you no matter what. I'm falling for you harder by the day..

Please, just come back. I can't do this without you anymore.
26 months of torture I have endured without you, and I miss you more and more each day.
I love you.

hey boo,
you kno who this is :), you boy drew, and i want to take you away in my arms, out of this shitty country and go live somewhere peaceful and a place that hasn't yet been populated so we can fuck and reproduce like rabbits (minus the blow jobs you give me :))
ne ways girl,we should fucking plan on a map some romantic shit. something where we will live each moment together over and over in paradise.
loveyou always,
yo boo,
drew

ps: n fuckin plot ways to take over the world n write about our journeys n our adventures n shit.

Dat baby,
I want to melt in your arms and just feel content for once. I would give you anything you asked for, before you could say it because I can just tell. You're beautiful, and you can be all mine if you want to. I would disappear with you, just forget about the world and it's problems. Love you. Be your babe. You make my heart beat funny, and I like it. I'm fucking throwed, for lack of a better word. Maybe sprung. Been this way every time you crossed my mind for so many years. We could be so good together. We both know it. You're just a beautiful man, and I'm a completely broken girl who is stripped of all the badness, and empty of disaster...needing to be filled with love. and you give me that. I'm so lucky. I love you.
<3 Lauren

You crazy bastard,

All that matters is that I love you unconditionally, and it will never, ever stop.

-your bitch

You made my world a better place, and now I'm sat in this abyss of hopelessness without you.
I still can't read Wuthering Heights without thinking of you:
"I pray one prayer, and I shall repeat it 'till my tongue stiffens. Catherine Earnshaw; you said I killed you; haunt me then! Drive me mad! Only do not leave me in this abyss where I cannot find you! I cannot live without my life; I cannot live without my soul!"

I've memorised the monologue because it resonates with me so much.
Alas, I'll be with you in my dreams, my sweet Angel, sleep well.
I love you.

^^^ I just wanted to let you know I love your handle.

I thank you; a dual reference to both the way opiates make me feel like an apathetic vegetable, and to Barry the Sprout in Robert Rankin's novelia.

You have brought so much color to my life. There is radiant beauty in your eyes. How has no one else been able to see this?

You're adorably awkward, yet so amazingly sexy. Hopefully, I may have the honor of having a chance.

Thank you.

I want to enjoy this seemingly good patch that we're having, but part of me is just waiting for it to all come crashing down again. What kind of person have I become? I never used to be such a cynic, but I'm honestly not sure how to feel anymore. I don't know if my heart can take another pass downhill.