• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write A Letter To Your Lover, SO or Crush Vol. IV!

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
Old thread here.

\\//

I need to work on some changes for the better. I really want it to work more than anything.

Dear Mr. Lawyer,

Thank you for proving that not all lawyers are scum, and thank you for being patient with me. I hope we both can turn our bad experiences into good, because the bad is what brought us a great friendship that turned into more. You are awesome. I love teasing you. I love being quiet together and being the talkative one that makes you laugh and come out of your shell.

Your "annoying perky one"
-Jennifer

dear future significant other,

please venture quaintly yet promptly into my life, or reveal yourself from the shadows of people i don't interact with. you're surrounded by people who are fake and insecure, but i know you're still out there. don't play the wrong games, because lets face it not all games are bad, just don't play the ones where you stomp on my emotions to raise yours. i've been experienced with such masterminds, and have adapted ala Darwin to increase my chances of survival. just know i'm a true romantic at heart, take the chance and put yourself out there.

!_MDMA_!

that makes me feel a lot better someway, somehow

Hey Urban Boy,

I know neither of us expected to click so well when we first met but I like that we do, and I'm pretty sure you do too.
I know it was just meant to be sex but I think we both know it's becoming about more than that everytime we hang out. We are so similar but so different and I'm continually amazed at how easy and comfortable hanging out, talking, sex, everything is with you. You're exactly the kind of person I need in my life right now and without you even realising, you're helping me become a better person.

Did I mention that you're really fucking fun to hang out with? Yeah, I know you know, you cocky fuck :p
Seriously though, this thing that we're doing is fun, lots of fun, and I love that it doesn't need to be anything more than that right now.

Hurry up and come back from Adelaide though; I'm horny.

Jungle Girl x

Swerlz,

What an amazing time we had. I cannot wait to see you agian Cubano.

ilu. thanks for all the smiles.

Dear Maria,

Ive hardly said a few words to you; But ill be seeing you in class for the next few months... Hopefully I will have the balls to sit next to you and strike some real conversation and introduce myself to you... I have to try and see what happens then do nothing at all!!!

Why do you give me so many butterflies; Ughh i cant take this anymore..

E

Dear Katie

Sorry that I came inside you. I was drinking and it was an accident. I shouldn't have even said anything. I should have said I didn't cum yet. Well, its cool because I heard that the vile of acid you stole from your boyfriend went stale because you didn't know how to take care of it so,

muwahahahahahaha. Thx for the underwear and for the good time!

-lump

Dear... Thing... or whatever the hell you are,

This is not going to be a nice post. :)

Reality check: you are not that great. So you packed up and drove all the way to LA from your nowhere town to pursue an acting career with having no place to stay and no idea what you were doing, and yet you've managed to do somewhat well so far (better than others I've seen at least). Snaps for you. HOWEVER. Your sudden raise in status doesn't exactly give you the green light to treat girls the same exact way YOU hate being treated. Not only is it hypocritical, it makes you ridiculously transparent. You can fool the rest of the world all you want, but I know that all you really are is insecure. And scared. And that for whatever reason, you feel like you need to validate yourself by treating girls (me) like they're worthless. Doing that is not the magic cure for your fears and insecurities though, sorry. So the girl you loved back home and was going to propose to cheated on you. Cry me a fucking river. Mine died in Afghanistan. You don't see me purposely breaking hearts left and right because of it, do you? In fact, what I went through was ten times worse than what you went through, and much more recently. But I still fought to make things better, didn't I? Ruthlessly, even. I didn't give up just because life decided it wanted to be twisted and cruel. Just because life knocks you down in that way doesn't give you free reign to run around and act like a fucking jigalo.

What makes it even worse is the fact that I am pretty sure I am the sole reason you are still living out here instead of in your little nowhere town. All it would have taken was one little non-decision on my part, and you'd have been back to being a nobody. But no, instead I tried to help you. And for what? No really, what the fuck have I gained from this exactly? I would love to know. Because I'm pretty sure the last time we had an actual discussion, you apologized for everything and admitted you needed to respect me more... in fact, I'm pretty sure you PROMISED you would respect me more... well, I have yet to see it. Actions speak louder than words. And coming from someone who swears up and down all the time that they don't make promises they can't keep, it's pretty fucking ironic.

Ohh but lucky for me, I've lived in Los Angeles and been around the business my entire life, and I have seen your type before. Many of them. And they come and go, come and go, come and go. What is it about moving to LA that makes people think they need to turn into a completely different person? It seriously baffles the shit out of me. You don't get anywhere in Hollywood by being fake. You think that just because you tan and have nice muscles and good looks, you're a shoe-in for fame. You're not. You're a clone of every single other guy out here who are all doing the exact same thing. Directors get tired of seeing more of them same, when will everyone figure this shit out? They LOVE it when someone comes in that offers something different, something unique to the table. And I know you have that in you... but in your eyes, you think you're going about everything in exactly the right way. And you are... if you want to be doomed to commercials and AT BEST (still highly unlikely) supporting roles for the rest of your life.

Moral of the story? Your attitude is not cute to ANYONE. You can either adjust it and start being yourself instead of the fake front you put on, and have a real shot at being successful at doing what you love doing (although I don't know... half of these people don't even like acting, just the thought being famous. You sort of seem like you could be one of those). Or you can keep walking down the path of destruction you're currently on. But that doesn't pay the bills. And it doesn't seem likely that you're going to change, ever. So hey. I'll just let Hollywood do what I should have done a long time ago. Won't be long until it spits you out and you're forced to head back to your nowhere town anyway. Just like the millions of others before you.

Good fucking luck. You're going to need it.

:) - xburtonchic

You dont exist yet
so I'll be patiently waiting....
Eventually ill have some way of contributing to this forum

Although I basically wrote everything I was feeling in your diary the other morning... I just can't be thankful enough for all the light you bring into my life. It's just the most incredible feeling! Despite our hiccups, I still feel as though every moment keeps getting better & better <3

I have not wrote a letter to my lover in about 3 years. Used to write her little poems and things. When we went to the same school I would find her car and leave a little love note under her windshield wiper. She still has them and we were reading them a while back and some of the things I wrote her were hilarious! Her mom, who found them and read them too, did not find them as funny :-/ This has inspired me to write something nice for her, since I like to write anyway. Used to write alot and was sort of working on a book but now I have settled on writing song lyrics. Going to write a song about her and stop rambling here.

Owner,

I kinda thought you might come pick me up since I told you I was in tears and that it was going to take me another hour and a half to get home tonight and im fucking devestated that you didn't..

Pet

I really like that our relationship is very loving, honest, and open.

I've been waiting with hand to ear for a good long time.

<3

Dear blank,

It's now been a week since I last saw you. My therapist thinks this is a good idea and yours probably does too, if you're actually going. Of course we need to do work on ourselves first, but there is a huge part of me that just wants to reach out and call you. Getting wasted and hitting on my acquaintance was tacky as. For our dollar movie date, I really did just fall asleep.

Not having you in my life is, on paper, the right thing to do. It still tears me up. I should be happy about our memories and not focus on the worst, but I am increasingly finding myself unable to do that. We've both made mistakes. The guy from the bar wouldn't have been comparable to the connection you and I had.

Can we throw each other a lifeline here, say "screw what others think", and spare each other from the agony of being apart? Are we really better off this way? We can rebuild the trust. I know it - and I don't say that lightly.

I hope you are being strong.

I miss watching Comedy Central with you. Nothing's the same without you. Let's not let our foolish pride - both of our foolish, prideful natures - get in the way.

~me

Dear the one true love of my life,
You are my everything. I love you with all that I am and ever hope to be. I love you with every beat of my heart, my ever-growing heart, so each day I love you a little more than the last. I'm sorry I'm a pain in the ass, and a brat, and just fucking insufferable sometimes. I try to blame it on hormones because I cant bear letting you think I'm just a miserable bitch. I dont mean to be, honey, I swear. I have every reason in the world to be happy. You are e greatest man I have ever known. Thank you for being so patient with me, darling, and trying to understand. Never EVER think for a second that just because I'm upset that I don't love you. And dont think I'm upset with you. It not your fault, or anyone else's. I really don't know whats wrong with me half the time, and I don't mean to take it out on you. If it helps, yelling at you never makes me feel better. I don't blow up at you because I enjoy it. I really truly do love you, and I wish I had more ways to say it, but even then words could never express how I really feel, and how much you mean to me.
Love, me