• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write A Letter To Your Lover, SO or Crush Vol. IV!

3 years in and I still get absolutely 0 respect from your family. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they seem to be the root of all our fights. I feel I've bent over backwards trying to get them to like me and continuously showing you love and support doesn't seem to matter. I hate that when they say negative things about me and the relationship, you so nonchalantly relay all of it to me. I hate even more that even after they talk loads of shit about both you and I, you'll jump up right away when they need a favor. I understand its your family, but I feel like you don't even defend us anymore. Who else allows people to talk shit to their girlfriend, then the next day act like nothing's wrong with that person. Yeah, it really seems like what's being said about me offends you. Maybe I'm making a mistake by being here. You'll obviously choose your family over me, which you should, but it breaks me heart to see the future we've been talking about to go down the drain. I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore. I love you to death and always will...but I have to love and respect myself enough to see that I deserve to be treated better and have a boyfriend who will stand up with me while I face the things I have in your extremely unfortunate family situation. I love you, A.

Everyday I like you more and more. Your smile takes my breath away. I can't wait to see you again sometime. Can't wait to hit the campout with you :)

Dear P

I'm sorry I'm not what you wish I was but I'm trying. I know we are so different but I want to make things work because I think I love you. I hope we are still at least friends by the time this is all over.

Everytime you post those inspirational sayings on Facebook about what an ideal man is, it takes all my effort to stop from posting "I'm right here!" One day, I have a feeling we'll have our shot at things. for now, I have to settle for what we have. And right now, I enjoy your company and the way I can always make you smile and laugh. I still long to feel what your lips feel like on mine though my angel.

i miss you so much. this new girl will never come close to filling that void in my heart that you left. we fought alot but you were amazing... you were perfect... and i took you for granted. i miss you so much... what i'd give to hold you one last time... but i can't and now you're gone

Some days, I miss you a lot. This is one of those days. This album always does it.

Haven't talked to you in a couple days :/ I miss you very much. My days aren't the same without you in them.

I feel like I haven't had sex in years.....
(OK I'm exaggerating but it has been a couple weeks.)
We need to spend more *quality* time together. More than living together and partying only. Like hanging out and having sex... those are good for relationships.

^ agreed.

suggest a warm shower together or when all fails, answer the door wearing only a long coat and heels :D

...kytnism...:|

I miss you more than ever.... even though I just saw you Sunday. All I can say is, that was hard, but it's for the best.

I can't let you go, Shannon, I'm sorry - I can't. I still miss and love you too much to say. It tears me apart to know our daughter would be 26 and half months today, why aren't you here with me? I started wandering again yesterday, to the places we used to meet and I felt the most obscene combination of heartbreak and nostalgia. I need you here with me, forever, just like we said, just like we promised. I'm still yours, forever, always and infinitely. I'd love to know if you think even a fraction as much as I think of you, every single day, every minute, every hour is one I should be spending with you, curled up with you watching the sunrise, just like we used to do. Do you remember that? I'm sure you do, 'cause I'll never forget it. Sunrise is the only thing that is anywhere near as beautiful as you are to me. My eternal love is yours to hold, if only you wanted it.

Forever yours, Connor.

You know it's probably a good thing you haven't seen me recently, because all I've done is fill the void left by you and our Lucy with opiates and booze since you left. Nearly 3 fucking years of it. I'm nothing of the man you fell in love with, you were the only reason I got clean but now I don't have that. But I almost see it as a good thing, if we ever meet again you'll see what a fucking disgrace I've become and you won't waste a second of your precious time on a fucking wastebag like me. You'll be happy, as I always will remember you, with a smile that could "sink a thousand ships"; forgive the reference but you are my Helen of Troy and I'd happily join the sunken fleet just to hold your hand once more, to hear you breathe with your head on my shoulder. I hope you're happy, wherever you are, just know I am forever yours and will give anything to hold you once more, if you only give me a sign.

I love you, Connor.

#3 I just saw you've found someone. Congrats. I wish him the best, though half of me wishes to tear him in half, limb from pitiful fucking limb. Though I'm happy you've finally moved on - 791 days afterwards. I'm still here. Forever. I can't think right now. I don't wanna breathe knowing someone has taken my place. I hope he makes you happier than I ever did, I truly do, my fucking mentally ill, doped up ways ruined the best thing I've ever known. Just trust in that I'll love you, even in death. You showed me perfection, and in the afterlife I get to meet our beautiful baby girl, I hope she's as beautiful as her mummy. I love you. I'll see you soon enough. Stay safe, my beautiful, beautiful Angel, I'll always love you - Goodbye, for the final time. <3

Last edited:
Jenn, you broke my fucking heart and I'll never forgive you.

I can't get you out of my head even years later after what you did to me and I think it will stay with me forever.
I know that you didn't care but it really meant everything to me. You caused my world to come falling down and ever since then I have struggled to try and find a center and get my own life back on track, I just coast doing this doing that without any sense of real direction.

I'll never forget you.

-Jeremy

Sophia,

I met you in one absolutely crazy night and it was honestly one of the best nights of my life. I'm glad I got on that plane a few weeks later to see you because you actually made me feel half decent about myself. Yeah I know sad I met you once and I'm jumping on a plane, wtf. Explaining that to anyone people would laugh and think, wow, mate, there's something wrong with you, get help.

But you really did make me feel better.

I just wish you thought as highly of me as I do of you, apparently we'll catch up again but I somehow don't think that's going to happen again and it really makes me sad. Yeah I'm sure I was just 'some guy' to you, but really you are one of the most amazing girls I have ever met, and I just want to see you just one more time because our nights together were so great, I could not stop smiling you're just really an amazing person and I'm really sad that I don't think I'll see you again.

Please come back.

-Jeremy