• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wow... LSA blew LSD out of the water had the best trip of my life last night.

The error was in identifying the "I" that was the center of the universe with your "human self."

Really, LSD was taking you to a place where you were experiencing the perspective of the original solitary Divine Mind whose "thought process" created all of reality.

For a little while "YOU" were "IT"!

That was NOT the normal human you... common mistake... it's the ego grasping for control when it is revealed that it is just temporary artifact.

I believe you hit the nail on the head. :)

Were you getting weak LSD or something? I can see how you'd think that about LSD/acid if you did.

I do know some people who did prefer LSA or even mushrooms to LSD because they'd had bad trips/experiences on LSD that they never had no matter how much LSA they took or how many mushrooms they ate.

Were you getting weak LSD or something? I can see how you'd think that about LSD/acid if you did.

I do know some people who did prefer LSA or even mushrooms to LSD because they'd had bad trips/experiences on LSD that they never had no matter how much LSA they took or how many mushrooms they ate.

Most of the LSD I have had has been pretty typical to be honest, all the orange gellies I've ate in my life have been about the same potency. Usually go with 3-5 of them.

For blotters it can really vary, I've had strong trips on single blotters before and also had some pretty regular trips on taking up to 3 of them.

Hardest trip of my life was some weird thing I don't even know what it was like an oversided microdot given to me from a friend that came strait from California. That one hit of whatever you call it sent me on one of the hardest LSD trips of my life.

It's not that LSA was stronger to me, just a way better trip for various other reasons. Better visuals though some how, I don't get the most visual trips from LSD even when I am tripping very heard mentally.

Shrooms always get extremely visual for me even at low doses. The LSA had very shrooms like visuals but more so like a combination of shrooms / mescaline.

LSD is strong as hell for sure, I don't know I guess I am just the type to enjoy a different kind of trip character strength really didn't have all that much to do with me favoring the LSA although it was quite strong in a gently way if that makes any sense.

Maybe I have just really gotten my psyche kicked around much more than I ever realized by LSD and need 1) better acid and 2) more experience with it.

It's amazing, even in the face of such such testimonials of LSA's power as an incredibly rewarding psychedelic, people want to believe it's just a shitty high.

Why question someone's LSD experience just because you had a shitty LSA experience?

By the way OP, I agree that the purge feels utterly amazing. It is a very cleansing experience; it doesn't matter whether you look at it as a shamanic tool or not. You just feel so cleaned out mentally/physically/spiritually after purging.

By the way, you are the first person I heard describing LSA as anything more than just mild. Are you sure about what you were taking? Sounds suspicious to me, but I'll be glad to be proven wrong.

Many experienced users of this substance - including myself - have found LSA to be a very worthy psychedelic, and this is documanted all over bluelight.

I'd try it another 3 or 4 times before being so enthusiastic about it. The first time you try a drug is often the best time you ever have with it. Particularly with a drug like LSA which for most of us is a waste of time.

I've used LSA many times now, and I am still as enthusiastic about it as the first time I tried it, and I can't see that going away.

I too would probably choose LSA slightly more often than LSD now. LSD is more difficult to obtain, illegal, irregular in it's potency on blotter/liquid. But above that, I just really like the LSA psychedelic high, it is completely awesome.

By the way OP, I agree that the purge feels utterly amazing. It is a very cleansing experience; it doesn't matter whether you look at it as a shamanic tool or not. You just feel so cleaned out mentally/physically/spiritually after purging.

I'm certainly not disputing it's possible to look at vomiting as "purging". It just depends on your outlook on life doesn't it. Personally I prefer tripping to vomiting.

But above that, I just really like the LSA psychedelic high, it is completely awesome.

I think you could be in the minority there tho. I found LSA has next to no psychedelic effect, makes you sweat and in higher doses gives you terrible cramps and difficulty breathing.

Most of the LSD I have had has been pretty typical to be honest, all the orange gellies I've ate in my life have been about the same potency. Usually go with 3-5 of them.

For blotters it can really vary, I've had strong trips on single blotters before and also had some pretty regular trips on taking up to 3 of them.

Hardest trip of my life was some weird thing I don't even know what it was like an oversided microdot given to me from a friend that came strait from California. That one hit of whatever you call it sent me on one of the hardest LSD trips of my life.

It's not that LSA was stronger to me, just a way better trip for various other reasons. Better visuals though some how, I don't get the most visual trips from LSD even when I am tripping very heard mentally.

Shrooms always get extremely visual for me even at low doses. The LSA had very shrooms like visuals but more so like a combination of shrooms / mescaline.

LSD is strong as hell for sure, I don't know I guess I am just the type to enjoy a different kind of trip character strength really didn't have all that much to do with me favoring the LSA although it was quite strong in a gently way if that makes any sense.

Maybe I have just really gotten my psyche kicked around much more than I ever realized by LSD and need 1) better acid and 2) more experience with it.

You don't need "better acid" you just need more acid. I'm sure if you took a milligram of LSD it would blow that LSA experience out of the water, but I'm just taking a wild guess here.

If you are only taking 3 to 5 blotters then it's very likely(due to the potency of most blotters) that you are nowhere near experiencing LSD's full potential. Especially if you say you aren't getting many visuals but are having a "mind trip".

Plus I've never tried LSA so I'm not one to talk, but I do take high doses of LSD regularly.

It's all subjective in the end, but it's just funny to hear someone say "LSA blew LSD out of the water". 8)

There was a big LSA kick back in the late 60's just after LSD was made illegal. Apparantly you could get these seeds that could make you trip. So everyone went buying the seeds, got little effect but the sweats and difficulty breathing and it more or less died out.

It's certainly something to consider when you've no access to LSD, mushrooms or mescaline. It's better than nothing...but only just.

Someone, (hypothetically speaking) send this guy a 10 strip of some decent LSD, have him eat them all, and then we'll see which is more visual.

If you were talking about pure extracted LSA compared to LSD I could see your extreme enthusiasm, but it seems like you're saying eating morning glory seeds has a cleaner and better trip than eating LSD all around, I just don't get it.

But if it is true, keep eating the damn things and leave the LSD to the rest of us...

Also was thinking, could you have been getting DOx substances instead of LSD?

I just can't see eating any ammount of morning glory seeds being anything like taking (guesstimate) 500ug of LSD.

I've had so many nausues and bland trips from those things, they used to grow everywhere around me as a kid and I ate lots, along with many friends and we never thought much of it

Hey Organicmusic (having trouble quoting a large post from on iphone)

Let me clear all this up...

When say LSA blew LSD out of the water I mean that qualitatively. I am NOT at all saying LSA did what LSD does but stronger / better.

It was a very similar experience but key differences is what made it a much more rewarding trip, whilst being unquestionably less recreational than LSD.

Also keep in mind 21g is a pretty large amount of LSA.

LSD has never been the most visual drug to me on mild trips or even the hardest frying ones Ive had. I get extremely intense distortions from it; color saturation, sharpening of visual definition, and some rippling and breathing effects.

LSA had qualitativelt different visuals, a very shroom like patterning effect to them also mescaline like cell shading or cartooning effect. What made the LSA visuals really take the cake though were the ROUNDED high complexity fractals. Never had anything like that on LSD it was like a very mild DMT type effect.

Trip pattern followed that of mescaline, slow up and slow down...

Maybe what made it so useful to me was it being very much like LSD's headspace only so much slower and smoother.

I suppose the violent storm of up down spin you around up down pause peak slow down peak again hellfire of LSD would be considered stronger or better by most...

But the single long slow but POWERFUL uppercut of LSA provided a much more useful headspace to me than the lightning furry of a thousand jabs to the face that is LSD.

Apples and Oranges... cant say an orange is better at being apple than an apple is... but someone can find orangers to be much better to them personally.

Come on man, have you ever experienced this off plain old LSA?

d78667e8.jpg

Looks like an acid trip to me %)

Someone, (hypothetically speaking) send this guy a 10 strip of some decent LSD, have him eat them all, and then we'll see which is more visual.

What you just said here is analogous to trying to make someone appreciate your preferred style of music more by blasting it through a 5 kilowatt rig.

I don't see why people have a problem with this. PROZ4C made it quite clear in all his posts that he has discovered LSA to be - to his tastes - qualitatively as good as (if not preferable to) LSD.

If you only like one substance, and think that that substance is the best psychedelic, why do you not take that psychedelic every time you trip? Because you prefer the qualities of different substances for different uses. If one of these substances happens to be LSA, I don't see the problem at all. I'm not the only one who consideres it to be easily as profound and beautiful as LSD.

Simply because LSD has a reputation for being the king of psychedelics due to it's historical popularity and literary romantisicm is not a good enough reason to hold it on such a high pedestal as to debase any other chemical that may be compared to it.

I dont know where proz. is getting this "LSD" he has done, but I honestly have to take issue with his descriptions of LSD as "hellfire" and "violent." Completely does NOT jive with my experience of it, even in large amounts if "clean" it feels supremely smooth and elegant, almost gentle, nothing hellish or violent about it, so I dont know WTF is up with these negative characterizations.

But if thats how it affects him, well that's fairly outside the norm, but OK that's what he gets for whatever reason, and if he prefers LSA, fine and dandy, just dont go telling people LSD is a "violent" drug.... I find the barfing and cramps and pains I got when doing the seeds to be far more "hellish" and "violent" than LSD ever was to me to be honest. But everyones' system is different I guess... good he found something he finds interesting and useful whatever it is.

I'd try it another 3 or 4 times before being so enthusiastic about it. The first time you try a drug is often the best time you ever have with it. Particularly with a drug like LSA which for most of us is a waste of time.

I agree with the getting to know it better part but disagree with the waste of time part as much as I disagree with all those assuming the OP must have only ever had bunk acid if he really did enjoy LSA more. LSA is one of my most favoured psyches and have used it dozens of times. Nowhere near as often as I've used LSD but certainly plenty enough to know what a lil lost gem of a psyche LSA is. My experience of it is similar to the OP's - HBWR (in my case) is an incredible drug with huge amounts to offer. I wouldn't compare it to LSD cos it's nothing like it. But it is one of my most favoured psyches of them all.

Suppose the issue many have with it is the bodyload many seem to get with it but I've never had any negative physical effects at all when I've used it. And very glad I am too cos the trips can be absolutely incredible. I particularly agree with the bit about visuals (way more visuals than acid for me) and euphoria (which really is outrageous). I've never really understood the snotty attitude so many PDers seem to have towards LSA but YMMV and all that. Would be nice if others could grasp the fact that for those that don't get any of the negative physical issues from LSA it really is a jaw-droppingly good drug rather than just assume anyone that enjoys it can't possibly know what they're talking about and clearly has no experience with "real drugs" to make valid comparisons.

LSD = <3

LSA = <3

That is all.

^ Hey Shambles, your post has me curious. Did you just chew the seeds up and swallow? Or chew, hold, and spit? Or make a tea?

I generally chew the seeds for as long as possible (half an hour or so seemed to produce the best effects for me but I'm sure you could get away with less) and swallow the gunk after chewing. I imagine that after such lengthy mastication swallowing may not make much difference as presumably much of the Goodness is absorbed by the chewing process but waste not want not. Maybe the extended chewing would be enough and not swallowing the ensuing gunk might help with any nausea and the like some have problems with? No idea but maybe worth a go for those who would like to use the drug but have issues with side-effects. Or maybe not. Dunno but the extended chewing seemed to be the key for me. Whenever I skimp on chewing the effects are drastically reduced. Never tried an extraction but nothing I've read about them makes me interested in going that route really. I'm sure those that have gone that route would be of more use on that front. All I can say is chew, chew, chew and chew again. And then chew a few more times for luck. Chew :)

LSA, why must you be so confusing and idiosyncratic? Perhaps "LSA" is not sufficient to describe the variety of ergoline alkaloids available from plant sources!

Oh the amount was 21g... just eat the seeds baby, can't even taste them if you eat them with yogurt just make sure you chew them into absolute decomposed mush before swallowing.

Zero nausea actually until 3hr into it I had extreme urge to vomit (but not exactly nausea) and it was only for 1min until I let out the most explosive projective purge of my life. IT FELT AMAZING. Really the most cleansing feeling of my life this is where I proceeded to have the best trip of my life.

Eat the seeds, extractions take away half the good stuff you need to get the most out of it and I truely believe the purge is part of the experience learn to enjoy the cleansing and elimination of negativity it brings.

Which type of seed? Morning glory, HBWR, or Rivea corymbosa?

EDIT: Oh, it was morning glories. I'll edit this into the OP post in case anyone's curious.

I dont know where proz. is getting this "LSD" he has done, but I honestly have to take issue with his descriptions of LSD as "hellfire" and "violent." Completely does NOT jive with my experience of it, even in large amounts if "clean" it feels supremely smooth and elegant, almost gentle, nothing hellish or violent about it, so I dont know WTF is up with these negative characterizations.

But if thats how it affects him, well that's fairly outside the norm, but OK that's what he gets for whatever reason, and if he prefers LSA, fine and dandy, just dont go telling people LSD is a "violent" drug.... I find the barfing and cramps and pains I got when doing the seeds to be far more "hellish" and "violent" than LSD ever was to me to be honest. But everyones' system is different I guess... good he found something he finds interesting and useful whatever it is.

You get offended by a description of LSD ("negative characterisations") and then apply them directly to LSA? Seriously, people are allowed different opinions. Its called, I dunno....different opinions maybe? ;) I've certainly felt that some of the effects of LSD are "violent"; mainly the dismantling of thought structure, which is assuredly one of LSD's trademarks. A violent effect isn't neccesarily bad, just an effect. A violent one :D:!8o<3:D

I've found MGS to be neither here nor there; the experience has never been consistent, and only once has it been what I would call fully psychedelic. That said, I've taken them about 5 times and always in a different manner. I will have to try chewing the bejeesus out of them and see where that gets me....

Were these the morning glories that can be found at Home Depot or Walmart, or chemically untreated?