• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wow... LSA blew LSD out of the water had the best trip of my life last night.

PROZ4C

Bluelighter
LSA is everything I wanted and thought I was getting from LSD.

LSA is NOT as recreational as LSD.

LSA is a MUCH BETTER psychedelic / shamanistic tool than LSD.

LSA can be described as the following:
-The same head-space as LSD but WITH OUT the veil of egomania and delusions. Much more lucid and linear although there was very much non-linear thought process it was just manageable to work with as apposed to having it shoved down your throat at 100mph like LSD.
-The strongest visuals I've ever had from any drug, felt extremely similar to a psilocybin and mescaline combo. Very organic rounded fractals when staring at the ceiling in low light, shroom like patterning overlay on surfaces while still in brightly lit rooms.
-The trip followed a mescaline like pattern. A long smooth ride up and a long smooth ride back down. Like a very long sine wave as apposed to the jagged up down up down up done -pause- up again down again insanity of LSD.
-Same body buzz as LSD although less intense
-Physically sedating very much like psilocybin but not as severe. (I found this very enjoyable)
-Mentally stimulating like LSD, just again much much more lucid, no egomania or confusion it was like being on LSD with out the scramble effect.

Edit: I was going to leave this part out because I don't wan't to encourage a bunch of people into rushing into LSA that wouldn't respect it for what it is BUT... LSA's euphoria was several orders of magnitude more than any drug I've had. Good lord it felt like MDMA + LSD to the second power (except it has a real feeling to it unlike the noticeably FAKE purely chemical love and euphoria MDMA brings)... The train of thoughts I had and also the visuals were so beautiful that I felt like I was going to die from euphoria it was so overwhelming it was almost exhausting except it was simultaneously recharging my energy :) Felt like being hooked up to a 10,000 volt battery of happyness and love.

All in all I absolutely love LSA it's my new favorite psychedelic, but if I am at a music festival or concert I would much rather have LSD.

At a party hmm that's a tough one, I think I would go with LSA or LSD depending on what I want out of the experience, I found the headspace and interaction with people to be much more rewarding to me on LSA... but can't lie LSD does whoop its ass in terms of pure hedonistic mental recreation.

I am somewhat already regretting making this thread though, I hope LSA stays as unknown as possible because its certainly NOT for everyone and I don't want it to get the attention form the government you know the deal.

Well, yeah...

Oh the amount was 21g (atara edit: morning glory seeds)... just eat the seeds baby, can't even taste them if you eat them with yogurt just make sure you chew them into absolute decomposed mush before swallowing.

Zero nausea actually until 3hr into it I had extreme urge to vomit (but not exactly nausea) and it was only for 1min until I let out the most explosive projective purge of my life. IT FELT AMAZING. Really the most cleansing feeling of my life this is where I proceeded to have the best trip of my life.

Eat the seeds, extractions take away half the good stuff you need to get the most out of it and I truely believe the purge is part of the experience learn to enjoy the cleansing and elimination of negativity it brings.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm glad you got a good trip out of it.

due to individual body chemistry and varying alkaloid content of seeds, many people find LSA to be 'bunk' or 'hellish'. i've only had one experience with about 50 morning glory seeds, and this was before any of my 'true' psychedelic experiences so i didn't really have much to compare it to. but it was great color and emotion enhancement, and i'd love the time to try it again.

Strange.
8 HBWR seeds made me feel drowsy, extremely nauseous and generally weird. No headspace, no insights. Amazing how the effect profile varies. Oh well, my dose was probably too small anyways, and I was very high on weed from beforehand, so who knows.

By the way, you are the first person I heard describing LSA as anything more than just mild. Are you sure about what you were taking? Sounds suspicious to me, but I'll be glad to be proven wrong.

This is one of those times that I will have to say to each his own. IME LSA, wheter in HBWR or morning glory seeds, can't hold a candle to good/clean/REAL LSD.

I'm glad you had a good time but I just have to question the quality of LSD you had been getting :)

14 HBWR seeds had me feeling the same way as the OP. If anything, it was more overwhleming than I would have liked. 10 - 12 would probably be ideal. I ground them, soaked overnight in cold water in the fridge, strained, and drank. It was wonderful. I've always defended LSA as a great psychedelic.

I truely believe the purge is part of the experience learn to enjoy the cleansing and elimination of negativity it brings.

Pure placebo effect I'm afraid. Vomiting your arsehole out of your mouth is just your body trying to get rid of the shit you've swallowed.

This is one of those times that I will have to say to each his own. IME LSA, wheter in HBWR or morning glory seeds, can't hold a candle to good/clean/REAL LSD.

I'm glad you had a good time but I just have to question the quality of LSD you had been getting :)

I have had alot of weak acid but also some very potent LSD too. And with my preference to LSA over LSD when I said I had a better trip I don't mean it was stronger. Better because of the difference.

It's like LSA was was massive slow moving single tidal wave and LSD is like a violent storm with thousands of very fast moving waves... I while LSD can more manifesting in thought, I get consumed in confusion and egomania with it... LSA is much deeper and clearer while fewer thoughts than I had on it seemed more "authentic" and true of a head-space.

Strange.
8 HBWR seeds made me feel drowsy, extremely nauseous and generally weird. No headspace, no insights. Amazing how the effect profile varies. Oh well, my dose was probably too small anyways, and I was very high on weed from beforehand, so who knows.

By the way, you are the first person I heard describing LSA as anything more than just mild. Are you sure about what you were taking? Sounds suspicious to me, but I'll be glad to be proven wrong.

Yep bought the seeds myself, ate exactly 21 grams of heavenly blue morning glories... chewed them all up thoroughly to a liquified mush before swallowing.

I kept it all down for around 3h 45min before I purged so I am pretty confident I absorbed every bit of psychoactive substance out of those little things as possible.

I chewed all of the for a very long time, until liquefied mush before swallowing. (Got sick of the taste pretty quick, put the rest into a cup of yogurt and ate them that way, still chewing them up really good but it tasted awesome actually.)

My general psychedelic tolerance must have been at pure baseline, I've only taken 3 hits of acid this year all on the same night the first week in January. Besides that I ate MDMA maybe 5-6 times but its been about 3 week since I have had any drug of any sort before this LSA experience.

I never really get bad reactions from any drugs, I made sure to do lots of cardio all week long leading up to this LSA also made sure to eat a perfect diet. I think that helps avoid the physical body load some people dislike so much, infarct it was ever so slightly uncomfortable on come down so I will make sure I don't just do a week of cardio before it next time one thing I learned on my trip is I really need to be constant in the gym and diet if I want to keep getting into more natural / shamanistic type drugs. They body is so so so important for them much more so than LSD.

14 HBWR seeds had me feeling the same way as the OP. If anything, it was more overwhleming than I would have liked. 10 - 12 would probably be ideal. I ground them, soaked overnight in cold water in the fridge, strained, and drank. It was wonderful. I've always defended LSA as a great psychedelic.

I absolutely loved my LSA experience. Can't say it was too overwhelming but it did exhaust me a bit out of sheer length I was honestly getting waves of euphoria so late in the trip I was exhausted by them yet loving them at the same time. Weird combo...

I can't say its better than LSD, I can say I got more out of it and enjoyed it more because of that but it was not as "recreational" as LSD... absolutely not but better none the less wish I could explain that better...

They truely are apples and oranges, they are very similar but the slight difference between them makes world worlds of difference is the experience and situational usefulness, I feel this way about all psychedelics.

Last edited:
I truely believe the purge is part of the experience learn to enjoy the cleansing and elimination of negativity it brings.

Pure placebo effect I'm afraid. Vomiting your arsehole out of your mouth is just your body trying to get rid of the shit you've swallowed.

Placebo or not it surely felt like a the physical counterpart of losing thousands of pounds of dead weight from my psyche during the trip. Honestly the most cleansing, therapeutic, and POSITIVE psychological experience I've had.

That's why I said it blew LSD out of the water.

Yeah the visuals were stronger on me on LSA some how, honestly wasn't expecting that (big time shroomy visuals though not acid like which was unexpected but cool)... but LSD is a much more powerful "mind fuck" than LSA is a "mind cleanser"

Very subjective material, again wish I could explain better. Also each drug experience is different for everyone. Maybe LSA yields a particular experience that I personally benefited from more so than the norm.

In my experience LSD is the ultimate recreational drug. But LSA is the best therapeutic psychedelic whilst having a very enjoyable pure recreational value itself although no doubt lesser than LSD's

Last edited:
I'd try it another 3 or 4 times before being so enthusiastic about it. The first time you try a drug is often the best time you ever have with it. Particularly with a drug like LSA which for most of us is a waste of time.

I'd try it another 3 or 4 times before being so enthusiastic about it. The first time you try a drug is often the best time you ever have with it. Particularly with a drug like LSA which for most of us is a waste of time.

Indeed.

I think I am going to wait a long long time before doing it again to attempt to keep it from losing the magic.

I used to be obsessed with mdma and over did it, sucks because it was my favorite drug now I have nothing but negative feelings towards it.

LSD seems to not have lost any magic, all depends on the amount of ug and its quality. I don't use it often though maybe 4-5 times a year and its keept it's magic.

Shrooms for some reason I feel like I trip harder on them more than ever, also I keep it infrequent, maybe I am just finding better batches though.

I think its very difficult but the smartest thing when you find a drug you particularly like that maybe that is the one you should really space out time in-between.

Zero nausea actually until 3hr into it I had extreme urge to vomit (but not exactly nausea) and it was only for 1min until I let out the most explosive projective purge of my life. IT FELT AMAZING. Really the most cleansing feeling of my life this is where I proceeded to have the best trip of my life.

Sounds like when i had HWBR for the first time a good dose flamed the fuzzy crap off with a lighter and chewed into submission....
I felt like i was really pissed up or on ket or something... then felt the urge to be sick... projectile vomited for about a minute and after i felt so empty and clean almost...
i washed my mouth out with some carlsberg and as the water in my eyes from throwing up cleared it was like opening my eyes to a new world! i was experiencing really nice relaxed visuals, nothing bad ro crazy but soft in appearance, hard to explain but it was beautiful!

LSA or LSD both are amazing compounds and deserve respect :)

This is silly. I'm happy OP had such a potent and insightful experience on LSA. And everyone has their preferences. But I too have got to question the quality of the LSD he has had.

To me the physically sickening aspects of LSA are HUGE distractions to it being a "good" psychedelic. I did LSA, both MG and HBWR, straight and via extractions, dozens of times before I had connections to LSD and Mushrooms, and IN MY OPINION it was not comparable to the latter. Interesting and nice in ways, but it just did not seem to have the intense pure clear power of LSD for psychedelia... rather it all seemed clouded by the physical side effects, and like a good deep trip was an huge effort you had to force to happen by strongly willing it to happen, rather than something that the drug just delivers to you on a silver platter, like LSD and shrooms can do.

Now perhaps OP took LSA farther than I was ever willing to try (due to physically unpleasant effects).. or perhaps in his mind the "easy" effects of LSD/shrooms meant they were too simple, and that for true "shamanistic" purposes you NEED to get sick...but to say LSA is somehow superior (i.e. that it "blew LSD out of the water") which apparently true for OP for me it just sounds like wishful thinking.

To each his own. Glad he has something that he likes and that works for him. But for new trippers I think its worth the effort to continue pursuing LSD and shrooms and not necessarily feel completely satisfied that LSA gives you all of what tripping is about. Good intro... but there is absolutely something to said for the LSD/shrooms over and beyond LSA.

This is silly. I'm happy OP had such a potent and insightful experience on LSA. And everyone has their preferences. But I too have got to question the quality of the LSD he has had.

To me the physically sickening aspects of LSA are HUGE distractions to it being a "good" psychedelic. I did LSA, both MG and HBWR, straight and via extractions, dozens of times before I had connections to LSD and Mushrooms, and IN MY OPINION it was not comparable to the latter. Interesting and nice in ways, but it just did not seem to have the intense pure clear power of LSD for psychedelia... rather it all seemed clouded by the physical side effects, and like a good deep trip was an huge effort you had to force to happen by strongly willing it to happen, rather than something that the drug just delivers to you on a silver platter, like LSD and shrooms can do.

Now perhaps OP took LSA farther than I was ever willing to try (due to physically unpleasant effects).. or perhaps in his mind the "easy" effects of LSD/shrooms meant they were too simple, and that for true "shamanistic" purposes you NEED to get sick...but to say LSA is somehow superior (i.e. that it "blew LSD out of the water") which apparently true for OP for me it just sounds like wishful thinking.

To each his own. Glad he has something that he likes and that works for him. But for new trippers I think its worth the effort to continue pursuing LSD and shrooms and not necessarily feel completely satisfied that LSA gives you all of what tripping is about. Good intro... but there is absolutely something to said for the LSD/shrooms over and beyond LSA.

Yep to each their own.

I didn't count seeds but I had 21 grams worth. Going by an estimation of each bag being 70-80 seeds and 14 bags that puts me right around 1,000 MG seeds which would be a massive dose compared to what I have read most people taking.

You know what though, I had zero side effects except for the purge. Now it wasn't the electrifying body buzz that I love so much with LSD but it was still enjoyable. I don't know how much a bad body load would have taken away from the trip but I can see how that could severely take away from the entire experience.

The purge / natural / shamanistic vibe was indeed what I loved about it so much and why I preferred it over LSD.

Don't get me wrong, LSD is a much "stronger" drug in certain ways but in terms of the experience as a whole I found LSA to be much more what I was after. Had such an authentic, valid, true aspect to it rather than the more powerful yet absolute mindfuck I get on LSD. It was dare I say the closest thing I've had to a "spiritual" trip.

Like I said, at a concert, music festival or if I am just looking for pure recreation I would take LSD any day.

I used to think LSD was the holy grail but it LSA showed me that my LSD trips where not full of enlightenment rather egomania and delusions tagged with a synthetic overpowering sense of certainty to them.

Not easy to explain but I consider them apples and oranges, and depending on what characteristic you are looking at only then can you say LSA or LSD is better but as a whole I put them simply in separate categories.

Really depends on what you are trying to get out of it.

In terms of psychedelia I can't say one is better than the other... LSD is like furry of punches so fast you cannon't even see where they are coming from, LSA is like on large slow but devastating uppercut from Zeus in terms of psychedelic induced thought pattern.

The euphoria was also nothing I thought to even be possible. I remember sitting there like wow I have not felt such pure overwhelming joy since I was child. I would just get these waves of euphoria that would not stop and this was very late in the trip, waves of euphoria that were so strong and relentlessness that I was actually getting exhausted by them, yet enjoying them at the same time. In a weird way it went on too long and I wanted it to just stop after a while. This might have been the only part of the trip where I didn't enjoy it a little as it was too much euphoria that it didn't seem authentic and I was just too obviously aware that it was chemically induced and that in a way made me a tiny bit sad at the same time, such a strange mix of emotions. When I was getting euphria link to my thoughts or quite often just at the pure awe of the visuals I enjoyed it much more as it felt "authentic" to me.

Tip: To help avoid nasty peripheral effects, especially vasoconstriction I highly suggest doing lots of cardio, could be running or eliptical bike whatever for the week or two leading up to a trip with any type of substance that carries the possibility of a bad body load. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables in those weeks, drink plenty of water, and make sure to move around during the actual trip. I would start feeling the slight onset of comfortableness just ever so slightly if I sat still for two long. Moving around I think helped the most maybe, I can see myself giong for a long walk through nature next time I take mess with LSA's.

Great afterglow too, as I am certainly not still tripping but have an obvious carry over of happiness and infatuation still lingering as noticeable by this thread I suppose.

I still think LSD does wacky and false things to the ego and this trip really shined some light on that for me.

Last edited:
I used to think LSD was the holy grail but it LSA showed me that my LSD trips where not full of enlightenment rather egomania and delusions tagged with a synthetic overpowering sense of certainty to them.
Just out of curiosity, can you describe the 'egomania and delusions' you've experienced on LSD? Fwiw, a sense of certainty is not necessarily egoic (e.g. knowing that there's nothing to know, one knows everything -- whilst when seeking to know, one feels uncertain and in doubt).

Just out of curiosity, can you describe the 'egomania and delusions' you've experienced on LSD? Fwiw, a sense of certainty is not necessarily egoic (e.g. knowing that there's nothing to know, one knows everything -- whilst when seeking to know, one feels uncertain and in doubt).

LSD has sent me on trips where I was convinced that I was the center of the universe.

That all things revolve around me and the if I didn't exist neither would the universe.

That every thing that has ever happened in life was of my choosing and willing for it to be that way just that I couldn't see that part or those connections unless I was on LSD.

It made me think that other people were nothing more than projections of my subconscious and that the real me was everything... not in the sense that I am a part of a greater whole but that I am that whole more so than other people.

Now on my LSA trip I still got the whole, were all connected, all is one, everything and nothing at the same time, non-linear cause and effect type stuff but I saw it all from a very humble perspective yet one that was still very comforting and euphoric to the ego whilst being much more authentic and not obsessed in delusions of grandeur.

Makes me wonder if that is just my own reaction to LSD...

I have found that LSD truly is very egomaniacal and delusional for me, while I have had completely ego destroying trip's, crippling ego destruction to the point of it being very unpleasant when I have taken shrooms in high doses.

LSA hit the sweet spot in between those two extremes for me. Honestly it was a weird medly of LSD and shrooms in so many ways. Like certain characteristics from one and certain characteristics from the other. For me personally it was the mix I liked best.

LSD has sent me on trips where I was convinced that I was the center of the universe.

That all things revolve around me and the if I didn't exist neither would the universe.

That every thing that has ever happened in life was of my choosing and willing for it to be that way just that I couldn't see that part or those connections unless I was on LSD.

It made me think that other people were nothing more than projections of my subconscious and that the real me was everything... not in the sense that I am a part of a greater whole but that I am that whole more so than other people.
Well, yeah... that does sound like an egocentric experience.
Now on my LSA trip I still got the whole, were all connected, all is one, everything and nothing at the same time, non-linear cause and effect type stuff but I saw it all from a very humble perspective yet one that was still very comforting and euphoric to the ego whilst being much more authentic and not obsessed in delusions of grandeur.

Makes me wonder if that is just my own reaction to LSD...
Dunno for sure, but thanks for the reply, 'preciate it :).

P.S. the reason I don't know for sure is that I've never done either drug (but am interested in these sorts of matters anyway).

Last edited:
Well, yeah... that does sound like an egocentric experience.

Dunno for sure, but thanks for the reply, 'preciate it :).

No problem, awesome question by the way.

Lets remember not everything is based on the drug too.

I'm thinking more about it and my "set" that I carried into most of my LSD trips earlier in life was that of much more immature version of myself now. At my younger age I was still quite self centered and a bit conceited yet what I now realize was out of not being fully happy and accepting of myself and ironically the conceitedness was all really just an ego defense mechanism I believe. (not saying I was a monster when I was younger, I was always such a nice kid but hey were all maturing to do as the years pass)

It's like my what I took out of a majority of my LSD trips was my ego accepted false paradigms that supported its maniacal desire to be something disgustingly grandiose.

LSA grounded me but showed me how to find all the happyness, love, and acceptance with reality vs. thinking I needed some kind of egomaniac fantasy to be satisfied with instead and seeking false confirmation of it and false delusions to support it.

Set and Setting

Age and maturity...

Very hard to attribute such abstract things to the drug itself with all of those equally important factors.

In a way LSA made sense out of everything I have had from every LSD trip. Helped me toss out all the junk mental junk I had carried with me from those trips with out dropping all of the good from it.

Last edited:
The error was in identifying the "I" that was the center of the universe with your "human self."

Really, LSD was taking you to a place where you were experiencing the perspective of the original solitary Divine Mind whose "thought process" created all of reality.

For a little while "YOU" were "IT"!

That was NOT the normal human you... common mistake... it's the ego grasping for control when it is revealed that it is just temporary artifact.