• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
free coke on the weekends, I already get my weed free any day of the week.

I said only PICK ONE no cheating...ha im joking but damn I always wondered how people got free weed and shit..

I'd pick meth just because it lasts longer and i need motivation...even tho ive never tried good coke before

I said only PICK ONE no cheating...ha im joking but damn I always wondered how people got free weed and shit..

I'd pick meth just because it lasts longer and i need motivation...even tho ive never tried good coke before

I get free weed cause there are 8 plants in my backyard

Good coke beats meth by far IMO. its hard to find though.

I'd say LSD, although I love me some mescaline.

Ketamine or LSD?

2C-E

ayahuasca or peyote?

Peyote! I need to get more experienced with mescaline :D

oh you got plants it makes perfect sense...i was talking about how some people just get bags of fucking weed from their friends ha shits crazy...
I tried coke 2 times and both times it was shitty coke (good thing i never bought it)
I've been wanting to chew coca leaves for a while now but until i find them i cant do it ha

p.s. I actually have some san pedro brew saving it for friday when all the movies come out, funny thing is my friend had it growing in his front yard this whole time hahaha

^You didn't give two new options to choose from (again). :|

Peyote.

LSD + MDMA or LSD + Ketamine?

:sus: lots of both :sus:

Or I could sell the cocaine to support my H habit... perrrrfect...

Gabapentin or Lyrica?

(sorry, brain is fried from extended sobriety)

I haven't seen anything from you in a while. Was your absence spent in sobriety?

Lyrica.

IV morphine or IV cocaine?

IV morphine

2 Liter bottle filled with those tiny dilaudid pills or a monthly supply of 90 roxi 30s for 20 years

Last edited:
IV morphine

2 Liter bottle filled with those tiny dilaudid pills or a monthly supply of 90 roxi 30s for 20 years

So hard to choose... damn. The oxy, dillies would get me too hooked.

Coca tea with opium tea or insuff. cocaine + heroin mixed in a line

Bigfanofthemdrugs: I would choose the coca and opium tea..mostly because i havent tried them but really want to plus i wouldnt mind the milder, natural buzz! I really been interested in coca leaf chewing lately...hope i find a bag of them lying on the floor someday...

Ho-Chi-Minh: Never tried MDA so i'd go with MDMA just because i know i wont be dissapointed...

Mescaline infused opium tea OR Opium infused mescaline tea

Oops didn't realize that

mescaline infused opium tea

IV dextroamphetamine + midazolam or intranasal oxycodone

Damn I'd pick intranasal oxy for sure. But even if I IV'd the stimulant rush would get me anxious probably. But if midazolam is a benzo, then what would it feel like and would they hit at different times?

Full delirium dose Datura in a crowded place in Hawaii

OR

an eigth of shrooms in the middle of a jungle and the nearest town is 3 miles away but you can only start leaving at the 1 hour mark from ingestion

obviously the shrooms in the jungle.

teaching a class on acid or going on a blind date on pcp? south park gave me both of those ideas lol

blind date on PCP.

would you rather drive a long distance while drunk or on MXE (hypothetically you are semi tolerant to both)?

Status
Not open for further replies.