Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methylphenidate + coffee

MDMA + LSD or Ketamine + LSD?

(The etonitazene seems interesting because it has DRI properties equal or even stronger than those of cocaine. It's like a speedball in itself. ;) )

IV Midazolam

Mushrooms or Poppy Pod Tea

(The etonitazene seems interesting because it has DRI properties equal or even stronger than those of cocaine. It's like a speedball in itself. ;) )

Certainly. Just want to steer clear lest an addiction develop, as even methadone might not be able to stabilize someone dependent on it.

Ill take the shrooms

So your tony montana sitting at yer desk in front of you is a mountain of:

cocaine (columbian pure) or heroin (pure afgan)

Ill take the shrooms

So your tony montana sitting at yer desk in front of you is a mountain of:

cocaine (columbian pure) or heroin (pure afgan)

shit, probably cocaine. i'd be super down for pure coke, the thought of pure heroin doesn't seem to get me that excited.

Good K-hole or good morphine nod?

Good morphine nod, hands down. Never actually tried either, but I think I have an idea of what both would be like (more the morphine than the K, for obvious reasons). But, yeah - I know when I do come across morphine, it is going to be my favorite. Low doses of codeine have put in me in fairly long-lasting, itchy and warm, very anxiolytic and sedating highs - a good morphine nod would be fucking heaven.

It is Christmas morning, and you walk down to find a mysteriously delivered, but oh so appreciated gift - what would you like it to be of the following?

A) 20 tablets each containing 10 mg dl-amphetamine, AND 30 tablets each containing 15 mg diazepam/30 mg temazepam/0.125 mg triazolam.
OR
B) 20 tablets each containing 5 mg d-amphetamine/2.5 mg d-methamphetamine/15 mg phenobarbital, AND 30 tablets each containing 22.5 mg hydrocodone/2.5 mg zolpidem/0.5 mg alprazolam.
OR
C) 20 tablets each containing 7.5 mg dl-amphetamine/5 mg l-amphetamine, AND 30 tablets each containing 150 mg meperidine/0.5 mg alprazolam/0.75 mg lorazepam.
OR
D) 20 tablets each containing 30 mg methylphenidate/60 mg butalbital/2.5 mg oxycodone, AND 30 tablets each containing 30 mg pentobarbital/30 mg secobarbital/30 mg amobarbital.
OR
E) 60 tablets each containing 7.5 mg methylphenidate/2.5 mg hydrocodone/7.5 mg morphine/75 mg secobarbital.

All tablets would have two lines for scoring, allowing for easy halving and quartering, should you like.

E

This one wasn't mine, can't remember who thought of it, but it's a good one:
Quality or quantity?

E

This one wasn't mine, can't remember who thought of it, but it's a good one:
Quality or quantity?

Quality...whats the point of quantity if the quality is poor?

What would you rather spend money on (not combos)?:

Oxy + MDMA or Heroin + Weed + Cocaine?

Heroin + Weed + Cocaine

Would you rather have unlimited of your DOC(you cant sell it or trade it), or be rich enough where you can treat yourself like a rich person but only do drugs once a month? I mean REAL drugs, not shit like coffee lol

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Damn, I guess I'd go with oxy if it was simply a matter of my preference of effects, but I've decided to buy K over oxy more than a few times, because it's rarer, and more unique of a high then oxy.. In that case I'd actually say Ketamine.

Cigarettes or coffee?

oh is that a hard one to do?

Well they are generally my two current DOCs, and i couldn't say which I definitively prefer, so yeah, bit of a difficult choice, although maybe not as difficult as I made it seem.

Indica, although if I could afford it, I would smoke sativas all day, and then smoke indicas at night, because the therapeutic benefits of sativas are something I could use, although since I smoke the most at night, I generally prefer indica.

Lemmesee...
MDMA (full effects, like your first time) or a speedball (IV cocaine and heroin)?

If pure, MDMA - I never have done it, though that might change soon enough, actually.

A one time free script of the following:

A) # 90 tablets each containing 1.5 mg d-amphetamine/1.5 mg d-methamphetamine/5 mg morphine, AND # 12 tablets each containing 50 mg MDMA/5 mg d-amphetamine/5 mg oxycodone.
OR
B) # 90 tablets each containing 5 mg d-amphetamine/2.5 mg morphine, AND # 12 tablets each containing 200 mcg LSD/50 mcg fentanyl.
OR
C) # 90 tablets each containing 3.75 mg dl-amphetamine/7.5 mg hydrocodone, AND # 12 tablets each containing 1 g carisoprodol/0.75 mg alprazolam/12.5 mg hydrocodone/5 mg oxycodone.

All tablets are scored for easing halving and quartering should you want.

ha damn, i knew someone would reply before me one of these times...

That almost feels like a quiz haha I'd pick the one with Fentanyl so
I pick B

free weed on the weekdays, or free coke on the weekends (considering you get enough to make it an equal deal on both)

Nice question i would go with the cocaine babeeeee. Thatd be nice assfuck.

opiate withdraw along with mdma (you were rollin TITS) come down for 24 hours or 48 hours of opiate withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.