• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6mg alprazolam (unless that's supposed to be 120, then I'll take the diaz ;))

IV MDA or IV MDEA?

the 5-MeO-DMT, I can't do high-dose shrooms anymore, the most I'll do is 2.5 grams (after I took 14 grams and ended up in the ER).

Heroin, cocaine, or ketamine?

^holy shit you ate a half oz of shrooms hahaha that mustve been insane! Now lemme get some of that heroin.

Vodka or scotch

Damn. I'd probably say beer, although I LOVE me some whiskey. They are my two favorite alcoholic beverages, and are very closely tied, although I would probably take beer if I had to give one up.

Absinthe or moonshine?

Shine all the way. Never pass on the shine. NEVER.EVER.

Sizzurp(texas tea, purple drank, whatver the fuck they call it) or DXM

^Opana if it wont gel up, clog and pop my vein

LSD and MDMA or Shrooms and MDMA

Flip that candy bitch.

500ug of LSD and one (count 'em) hit of crack as you come up, or 800mg of mescaline on the 5th day of a meth binge.. around the time where you're starting to know the Shadow People on a first name basis.. ?

The LSD and crack hands-down, I haven't done either, but know them enough in theory to know that would rocket me over the rainbow. The mescaline at a tail-end of a meth binge could prove interesting, but does not sound pleasant AT ALL - unless one is into really, really weird dark and psychotic psychedelic effects. To each his own, I guess.

You have a gift on your nightstand as you wake up, wrapped nicely with a bow and all, which of the following would you most prefer the contents to include?

A) 10 tablets each containing 2.5 mg d-methamphetamine/7.5 mg dl-amphetamine/120 mg amobarbital.
OR
B) 10 tablets each containing 10 mg d-amphetamine/30 mg MDMA/30 mg amobarbital/30 mg secobarbital/10 mg morphine.
OR
C) 10 tablets each containing 45 mg hydrocodone/7.5 mg oxycodone/1050 mg carisoprodol/7.5 mg methylphenidate/12.5 mg diphenhydramine.
OR
D) 10 tablets each containing 30 mg oxycodone/11.25 mg hydrocodone/15 mg diazepam/1 mg lorazepam/2.5 mg d-amphetamine.

Each tablet is scored with two lines of division, allowing for easing halving and quartering of the tablets, should you want to do so.

D

I'll give that format a try:

A) 30 tablets containing 30mg d-amphetamine, 30mg morphine, 15mg diazepam
B) 30 tablets containing 30mg morphine, 120mg cocaine, 1mg clonazepam
C) 30 tablets containing 20mg d-methamphetamine, 25mg oxycodone, 75mg ketamine, and 15mg temazepam
D) 200mg ketamine, 100mg MDMA, 2mg alprazolam, and 20mg d-methamphetamine

i guess the dihydromorphine

coke and morphine orally or d-amphetamine and hydrocodone orally?

Status
Not open for further replies.