• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD pls.

1g of good (not average but not fire either) Heroin or 2g of s-Ketamine?

well what makes xyrem any better? id rather have cannabinoids than some other shit.

I'll go with the H...

and on the one before that...isn't Xyrem pharmaceutical GHB? I'd go with that stuff as I've never gotten to try GHB/GBL lol...

Ketamine+Oxymorphone or PCP+Levorphanol?

OOOOOHHHHH

my bad i was just really high so when my google search did not yield results saying "THIS IS GHB" i just assumed it was something non-recreational, and for some reason, occasionally this thread will contain posts with two non-recreational drugs.

^ill take the oxymorphone and ketamine, as will everybody else with any sense (PCP and levorphanol over Opana and ketamine? levorphanol isnt even very recreational, its like methadone. would you prefer a corvette with an expensive prostitute or a lambo with mila kunis? thats what i thought)

extremely high quality weed or street heroin

Street H...don't have the tolerance to smoke weed anymore...makes me anxious...and I could do with some pain relief...not tightened muscles...

Seconal or Pentobarbital?

jesus, weed tightens your muscles? fuckin a, even when i had low tolerance, i would always get muscle relaxation, anxiolysis, and general stress relief, maybe you smoke to much when you get stoned

seconal

opioid nausea or alcohol nausea

Opioid nausea! That can actually feel good if it is not too strong, and for me it never has been. Nausea with alcohol is just dirty and feels of toxicity almost.

A one time free script for:

A) # 30 tablets each containing 50 mg pentobarbital/50 mg amobarbital, AND # 60 tablets each containing 5 mg dl-amphetamine/12.5 mg hydrocodone.
OR
B) # 30 tablets each containing 75 mg amobarbital/75 mg butalbital, AND # 90 tablets each containing 15 mg methylphenidate/3.75 mg oxycodone.
OR
C) # 60 tablets each containing 15 mg temazepam/0.125 mg triazolam/0.5 mg alprazolam, AND # 90 tablets each containing 1.25 mg d-methamphetamine.
OR
D) # 60 tablets each containing 2 mg lorazepam/1 mg alprazolam, AND # 60 tablets each containing 7.5 mg d-amphetamine.

jesus, weed tightens your muscles? fuckin a, even when i had low tolerance, i would always get muscle relaxation, anxiolysis, and general stress relief, maybe you smoke to much when you get stoned

seconal

opioid nausea or alcohol nausea

Last time I smoked I took 3 hits off of a dro stick...

LSD...

LSD+DOB or Ketamine+Shrooms?

K + Shrooms.

Weed that gets you super high but doesn't taste very good, or weed that gets you moderately high and has the best taste in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.