• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would you date women who are racist against Blacks?

Damn you would hate my bastard children then. I find most white women kinda wack these days.

I actually don't 'hate' anyone.

Have your children been conscious choices? Was it your intent? Or did you just want to pummel, smash, or whatever these women? Are your children by different mothers, and are you with any of these mothers? How many children, and how much money do you make a year/how are these children supported?

Last edited:
Having preferences is fine. Like some people prefer blonde hair. Others prefer Asians. Others prefer curvy females. Others prefer fit guys.
But saying you outright dislike a race, that's racism, and I couldn't date someone like that.

Someone I know (older.... in his 60s) hates black people. Because there are stories of some black people with guns and stuff. THAT is racism. THAT is not okay.

No, hate like this isn't really okay- I agree.

But there is more to what many assign under the umbrella term racism, than things that are "not right".

Last edited:
What23 : Yeah and Japan ain't fucked up at all because of their rather racist past 8)

I wouldn't date someone who is racist against blacks as that would be rather embarrassing at family gatherings to say the least. Plus ignorant women stuck in a different century are not the kind id want to take home to mom

Screenshot_2015-01-02-17-30-46-1024x576.png

They do breed, but it is somewhat unnatural for them to, and rare. These fucking birds are fucking racists.

There are many ways we define things. Many words are kind of like placeholders. I've been attacked for saying I am in a way the same species as a cat. And the desperate fucks (well- sorry, one) kept attaching to it as if I didn't understand the seemingly conventional ideas of species. But the meaning of species traces its roots down to "look like/look alike", or something like it. And in ways, I look like a cat. I have two eyes, a mouth, and two ears, and four limbs, each with five digits, and although I may not have a tail, I certainly have evidence that I may have at one point... "I". In some ways, we are all the same species, and in some ways, I am a different species from everyone else. Check your specs.

I know the birds deal may not be a direct apple to apple comparison with us. Things rarely are, I don't think. I don't know.

Last edited:
so you think that some races have a higher IQ than other races, and that is why you are against 'breeding' (weird term) between races?

i thought it was healthy for your future child's genes to come from a partner who has a different genetic makeup, biodiversity and all that. why are people who are mixed race often the best looking.

you lost me when you started comparing birds to humans...

We are all animals.
We study animals to study ourselves.

Separate species developed from isolation... From not breeding with closely related- once the same population organisms. Without separation, nothing could be as it is.

Blacks have over and over again been tested to have IQs which on average come out to about 85. No matter where you go, where there are populations of Subsaharan Africans, they test about here. Some say 70, and this may be in places with no ongoing European structure/influence- Im not sure (no idea really). No Black African population to my knowledge had written language of their own. They also have one of the highest frequencies of an ancestral allele of a gene... Its going to take a second to find what it is- I was reading about it the other day (I may find and come back with an edit* at the bottom)... And not to say it is bad, but it isn't associated with peoples that formed cities, and written language. It has something to do with the brain. Europeans have one of the highest frequencies of the more recent to develop allele, though I'm not sure if the highest. I have one of each- I have one 'ancestral' and one more recently developed. The more recent developed one is very rare in sub-Saharan Africa, and likely due to admixture when it is present in Blacks. Correlation may not equal causation, or whatever, and this is something I need to brush up on (gotta find what gene it was).

Sub-Saharan Africans also have the highest frequency of the MAOA-2R variant of the MAOA gene (my language is lacking yet). I think the incidence is something like 80 times higher (but I may come back with a correction- it's many times higher still) than whites. It is called the "Extreme Warrior Variant" by some. At least in whites, this variant correlates with higher rates of criminal, violent behavior. And though it may play in Blacks differently, this certainly correlates with statistics in some way. Yea, socio-economic factors probably play a role. And genes do not determine everything. And many other genes and other influences may be involved. But it can't be ignored... Like so many choose to do, blaming everything on the White colonialist and racist. The variants selected for, for whatever reason they survived so highly there, may have served a somewhat functional role in their way of life, and it was selected for less so in dare I say it more 'civilized' Europe for instance, perhaps because society kept it in check. It wasn't favored or something.

'Hybrid vigor' doesn't necessarily apply to humans. There is plenty of genetic diversity- there is enough in Iceland, though they do have to make sure they aren't inbreeding too closely. Breeding is an appropriate term. If you don't think we are animals, we can't even have this conversation.

When you breed an Alaskan Malamute and a Greyhound you likely will have something that can neither pull a sled though cold snow nor something that can win a race against Greyhounds. It may be more subtle with humans in many cases, but for the long run, it may be worth noting. We all developed with different pressures. Different things were selected for. This at least we know. You breed a wolf with a Golden Retriever and you won't likely have the docile family pet. Golden Retrievers and other domestic dogs are the products of selection. Breed a pet rabbit with a wild one, you don't get the docile rabbit, it is likely. Though not a lot different, different enough to be noteworthy.

They may be beautiful- other and mixed race people, but I don't feel comfortable having children with them, at near the frequency, from what I've noted. It doesn't feel right to me.

I wanted to say something else-I forgot.

I don't like how it's happening in all White countries. When China moves people into Tibet, and intends to outbreed and intermix with Tibetans, it is called genocide. Seems all we are missing in White countries is awareness of some kind of intent. I don't, like many WNs (White Nationalist I am not but I sympathize... At least I'm not the kind comfortable on Stormfront forums) believe there is evidence that it is intentional. I think it is a result of basic cause and effect. And perhaps colonialism.

People cite the fact that (I just remembered what I wanted to say) there isn't enough genetic difference to say we are different races. But when I, or anyone brings up frequency of genes, they go mute, because there are different frequencies of gene alleles that correlate with populations.

I don't mean to offend any mixed race people. I could post something to show you how admixed I am- and how I'm aware of that we are all mixed to some degree. Technically I'm mixed race. This could be why I like certain 'Hispanic' women. But I consider most sub-Saharan Africans to be a leap that I'm not comfortable taking. My populations were disconnected from them for about 75,000 years or so. Isolation. Basically on their way to becoming separate species. It's not hate.

To any Black White admix who is reading this, do you not feel some special connection of identity with those who are also Black White admixed (or, insert whatever you are, do you)?

Last edited:
I'm not black, so why would or should I care if the women I fuck discriminate against black people? I'm from South Asia, and the women here don't seem as titillated by African-ness as their Western coevals, it appears.

Curious. Do you currently reside in South Asia? India? Is the Black population significant where you are?

Curious. Do you currently reside in South Asia?

On and off. Mostly on, but occasionally I call America or France home.

No, but close. Bangladesh is my primary abode, but, by way of political and historic factors, I also think parts of NE India, NW Myanmar/Burma, and Thailand as being equally home.

Is the Black population significant where you are?

No, never. Very prior to my birth—up until the cessation of the Vietnam War, or thereabouts—when I wasn't even just a cherub, the demographic was blacker, so to say. But ever since Kissinger stopped Napalm-ing Vietnam and, as a fortunate sequela or casualty, greater South and Southeast Asia, that burgeoning of blackness was completely reversed.

This is in regard to the gene (genes, I guess-- but before I read only of one) that I made reference to that is involved in brain development, and that seems to correlate in time of occurence with the rise of civilizations (and stuff), which is also much less prevalent in sub-Saharan African populations. Of course being mainstream media, the article is very politically correct, so language will be a bit dodgy.

USA Today said:
For the microcephalin gene, the variation arose about 37,000 years ago, about the time period when art, music and tool-making were emerging, Lahn said. For ASPM, the variation arose about 5,800 years ago, roughly correlating with the development of written language, spread of agriculture and development of cities, he said.

"The genetic evolution of humans in the very recent past might in some ways be linked to the cultural evolution," he said.

Other scientists urge great caution in interpreting the research.

That the genetic changes have anything to do with brain size or intelligence "is totally unproven and potentially dangerous territory to get into with such sketchy data," stressed Dr. Francis Collins, director of the National Human Genome Research Institute.

Aside from not knowing what the gene variants actually do, no one knows how precise the model Lahn used to date them is, Collins added.

Lahn's own calculations acknowledge that the microcephalin variant could have arisen anywhere from 14,000 to 60,000 years ago, and that the uncertainty about the ASPM variant ranged from 500 to 14,000 years ago.

Those criticisms are particularly important, Collins said, because Lahn's testing did find geographic differences in populations harboring the gene variants today. They were less common in sub-Saharan African populations, for example.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/science/genetics/2005-09-08-brain-evolution_x.htm

I have a little more to look at, so I may be editing this entry.

I know- for what I know, none of this information especially what is reported on here provides anything conclusive. But maybe one population might have a real reason to want to remain separate, certainly. If you can't respect that possibility... Well... I don't know what to say. I'm open to be proven totally wrong.

To note, the language here seems to infer that the most recent variant(s) exists in any significant amount in sub-Saharan populations. This could be P.C. word choice of the article, buffering. They don't say how much. From what I read first, the other day from another source- and I'll look for it later, it is rare enough to be considered to be possibly due to admixture with non sub-Saharan populations. Perhaps each gene has somewhat a different story. And I really don't know the frequency... But already seem to have gotten different information. Just to say truth.

I agree with the caution that the scientist mentions, both ways, honestly. Again, if someone can open me up with science, and not bash me with butt-hurt liberal yada, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

But at the least, what I mean to communicate, is that it is not just for instance "skin tone" that separates populations from another, where they were separated for ~75,000 years. Consider anatomically modern humans are estimated to only be ~200,000 years old (numbers vary).

Last edited:
^Related:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000312

The relationship between Microcephalin, ASPM and intelligence: A reconsideration
Michael A. Woodley, Heiner Rindermann, Edward Bell, James Stratford, Davide Piffer(...)

Screenshot_2015-01-04-12-06-33_1-1024x1024.jpg

Abstract
Despite the fact that the recently evolved Microcephalin and the related Abnormal Spindle-like Microcaphaly Associated (ASPM) alleles do not appear to be associated with IQ at the individual differences level, the frequencies of Microcephalin have been found to correlate strongly with IQ at the cross-country level. In this study, the association between these two alleles and intelligence is examined using a sample of 59 populations. A bivariate correlation between Microcephalin and population average IQ of r = .790 (p ≤ .01) was found, and a multiple regression analysis in which the Human Development Index, Disability Adjusted Life Years (DALY) lost due to Infectious diseases, DALY Nutritional deficiencies, and Würm glaciation temperature means were included revealed that Microcephalin remained a good predictor of IQ. Path analysis, with both direct and indirect paths from Microcephalin to intelligence, showed good model fit. These multivariate analyses revealed strong and robust associations between DALYs and Microcephalin, indicating that the former partially mediates the association between the latter and IQ. A second smaller correlational analysis involving ten country-level estimates of the frequencies of these two alleles collected from the 1000 genomes database replicated this pattern of results. To account for the findings of this study, we review evidence that these alleles are expressed in the immune system. Microcephalin is strongly associated with DNA repair, which indicates a special role for this allele in the intrinsic anti-viral immune response. Enhanced immune functioning may have advantaged both hunter–gatherer and agrarian societies coping with the heightened disease burden that resulted from population growth and exposure to zoonotic diseases, making it more likely that such growth and concomitant increases in intelligence could occur.

---- ---- ---- ----

Last edited: