• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would you date women who are racist against Blacks?

Would it be prejudice if I put on my profile, "I only date women with hairy pussies!"

Would I be discriminating against clean shaven pussies?

Maybe I should put I date all pussies of age 18-99. So, I could make everyone feel equal & happy :D

PLUR :)

No.
It's your profile, you can require anything you want.
Dating is not your job, it's a matter of your personal preference.
Let's say you sell tickets for ball game, if you don't sell a ticket to a black person, that would be a problem.
Major problem. And I'd fire you instantly.
Not wanting a black person in your bed is not a prejudice.
It is your right.
I mean, someone could scream homophobia because you only date women.
This PC thing, it's all bs.

I take back my hit it and quit it on genuinely racist women, devils don't deserve that good dick.

But not dating black men could just be an attraction thing.

So, let's take this question to Japan. Japan is known to be rather racist, in ways. Japan doesn't want a lot of immigrants, because they want to remain... God forbid, Japanese.

What if by some pressure they are forced to take on some Subsaharan Africans who have been displaced because of war. Subsaharan Africans from any state and Japanese are phenotypically and culturally very different, and genetically, enough. And frankly, some of what many call "racism" is a natural and healthy response. Japanese people, though there are within them different major groups of native people (Its a sliding scale everywhere, and perhaps different resolutions, but some 'types' mix with others more readily and easily), are a product of thousands of years of selective pressure and evolution. If they have a sense of pride in their identity, and have collective identity with their family and extended family and culture, and they wish to preserve that in light of a population and increasing population of outsiders, who only just recently in the last even 500 years have been introduced, and are not the same still... If a Japanese man or woman chooses to only want to be with their own relative kind, for self preservation, I know so many of your brains won't know what to do about it, and will just call it racist. "Why can't I have it too??" "Not fair!"

Go Japan.

I can't believe some people say they should let in massive immigrant populations because simply their economy and social security system won't be able to support them. Then change the fucking system. Don't just invite a third world people into your country to become "workers", and to reproduce at rates higher than your people, who the Marxist world will force by shaming and disrespect/tearing down of your unique separate identity to mix. And hey, here is a fresh boat!

Call me the devil. I don't care.

Now let's travel to the U.S. European Whites were 90+% of the population up until 1965, when immigration policy changed. Now, they are roughly 60% of the population. This is in a span of about 50-60 years, that we have experienced a change as such. It is only projected to change more, and as time passes, there will be less and less chance for any unique population, such as 'European Whites' who blend most readily with one another, to stay unique. In 200-300 years time the average person will be an admixture it's likely, and probably resemble less White than Non, and pressure to stay unique will be less in respects (maybe more, in others), because more will be mixed. It is completely natural to want to preserve what your general race has become, even if unconsciously in the form of bias. And in ways, 'nations' became strong because of their certain ability to wear a uniform. Teams know who is on the same team. Now we enter a different age- an insecure age. Unknown. And people are shamed for not following the rest off of the proverbial cliff (not to say it leads to death literally, but certainly it does).

I understand we are not so Black or White. You don't gotta tell me. I've got Native American in me, and I don't see any Native Americans around these parts (unless you count Mexican peoples or others, which, they are, but slightly differentdifferent than what many associate as such). Though different, it is similar.

Last edited:
Now if a woman referred to another with derogatory names, it is likely that they are not high enough calibur of a person for me to consider dating. I still want to be friends and respectful with people. And open to the possibility of love outside of my type. But I would rather this type below, for instance,

red-head-woman.jpg

or something close enough exist with some frequency in 1000 years time, for my progeny (or sisters) to find beautiful, unique- to appreciate, than not be blended away and diluted into relative obscurity.

But now in all White countries, there is the increasing population of non-Whites, and selection might allow more and more mixing. Not long ago, this isn't possible on the scale. Populations that mixed were usually, in most areas, very much like each other anyways, and nearer. Celts and Anglo Saxons and Normans and whatnot while different are a lot more similar than they are to Blacks. Note that there will likely continue to be immigration of Non-Whites, after most are admixed/non-White, and 'Brown' or 'Black'. Consider also Europe. It will not be an equal blend, as more and more immigrants/refugees pour in from Africa and other places, and possibly Whites in many of their lands, now, would find themselves represented in about as much of one's DNA as the Neanderthal, of which is 2-4% of humans outside of Africa. Possibly even less. The future average European may be able to trace their roots back to people that aren't 'European', with anywhere near the history of 'true' Europids of various population.

These are definitely some superficial reasons, maybe that's all it seems, but that is not all the reasons there might be, to be opposed- to want to preserve.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily find her to be drop dead gorgeous, and not to intend to objectify her, but I appreciate her uniqueness, and identify more readily with her than Blacks, for instance. I keep using Blacks as an example because I find they seem more different to me than others, and whoever blends with them more often than not has children that resemble them (Blacks) more, to most. There are definitely exceptions, but it is likely that many of these are because the Black was already a slight admixture, as most 'Blacks' are in the U.S. with Whites.

^i dunno, i know personally a bunch of black women that look a LOT better than her. it's all preference though.

And to me most don't hold a candle to her. Their eyes buldge in some way (I dont know what it is, the way they are set in the skull is different or something and I don't find many attractive), the spacing of the eyes is often 'alien', and they were exposed to too much testosterone for me, on average.

I could go on.

Last edited:
Yes I would. For me though it's unavoidable. Right now I'm living in China. Like in all other Asian nations there is a HUGE stigma of white being pure and black being undesirable. At supermarkets and most other little stores there are tons of whitening products being sold. There's also always lots of whitening products being displayed near the cash register. One time when I lived in Wenzhou me and a girlfriend went to a local food festival. We went from stall to stall trying all kinds of different ethnic foods. When we got to a stall where some Indian food was being sold I offered to buy some for my girlfriend to try and she vehemently refused to even go near the stall simply because the vendor was too dark. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I would never marry a girl who'd ever slept with a black man before. Then again though, most likely I wouldn't marry a girl if she's ever slept with any other man before regardless of his race. Definitely not a black man though. It's not that I'm "racist" or anything, though everyone has prejudice whether they want to believe it or not. It's just a mental thing that's ingrained in me I guess. I've had sex with black women before but I believe women are very different than men. To my way of thinking, a woman can be sullied by engaging in traditional sex acts because unlike men women are penetrated.

Also, as far as women are concerned, it is fact that on average the women of each population tend to be even slightly lighter than the males. This could facilitate sexual signalling... I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Maybe they're just only physically attracted to Asian women. Did you ever think of that? I've been living in Asia since 2011 and I've realized that now it's really difficult for me to find a woman of any other race that I'm attracted to. There's nothing wrong with someone knowing what they want and knowing what they don't want.

We don't live in some multi-cultural paradise where all creeds and colours live beneath a rainbow of orgasmic wonderment.. the world just doesn't work like that. People have preferences. It doesn't bother me if a woman has that preference at all. Personally I'm not interested in black women or women with darker skin, I just don't find them sexually attractive.

Agreed. I'm not sexually attracted to black women or men either, and it's just my preference.

I have black male friends who aren't sexually attracted to Asian people, so they don't date or sleep with Asians yet nobody claims that they're "racist".

Some of my black male friends told me how they stopped dating or sleeping with white people since in their experience some whites, especially gay white men obsess over black men just because of the racist myth that black men have large penises, and that they've dated a lot of white people who only wanted them because they're black.

The women the OP is mentioning meeting online are simply stating their preferences up front. Would you rather have them not say anything, and then meet them or try to date them and then have them tell you this?

I've never paid for a prostitute of either gender, as that's not my thing.

Aw come on now. Can i hear from my sisters??

"Take another little piece of my heart" - Janis

Hate is a rather extreme word to use.

I've never wanted to make a non white pregnant. I just thought about that when I was looking at a white CNA girl at one of the facilities I work with. The ones that call to my instincts, to impregnate, are always 'White', and even that is a fairly rare occurence. Maybe some girls feel the same way.

I guess I don't know. I just know it is definitely more of a secure feeling, with Whites.

Last edited:
i have a preference, but i find it somewhat ignorant to rule out an entire race. i have seen women from all races who are sexually attractive.

i have a preference, but i find it somewhat ignorant to rule out an entire race. i have seen women from all races who are sexually attractive.

Hell ya, I even served the d to a native akmerican dime one time.

Oh you've even done that huh?

I could easily call people totally ignorant who promote race mixing. Jews for centuries had a way of breeding which favored high intelligence. Those with higher intelligence were awarded certainly, I read something about it. They had more children. They held higher positions of course. In many of the prosperous places, the most prosperous people had the most children. They could afford it, and the children had higher rates of success. Kings, for instance. And they were often smarter than average.

Anyways, if a people with an average intelligence quotient of 107 or whatever (Ashkenazi Jews?)... Well, is it ignorant of them to want to keep that trait high? Why would they start breeding indiscriminantly with a race of people with an average IQ of 85, and who haven't had the same selection quite, and why would they want for themselves to live in a society where it would be promoted for them to? Sure there might be some genius level ones but the frequency of those is much less. And that one really bright one might be in a family of averages. Might produce children less intelligent, or whatever. Might bring along with them what brings their group's average down, to accept it all together. It might be best to "in-breed", certainly (I mean, in a certain way- not quite fuck your sister), if you've already got a high frequency of desirable traits.

In the case of the Danes, a study has linked life-satisfaction levels with how related genetically people are to Danes- Danes being highest. They have the highest frequency of a certain allele, which seems to correlate. Should they really just accept the wash of others as equal? To me, that's ignorant to suppose, considering data available, that is if they want their children to lead certainly happy lives. But, as always, I may be ignorant.

I've also had sex with Blacks, Mexicans (mostly Amerindian ancestry she/he looked), Japanese (gave oral and stuff), and a Hopi/Navajo. I still would. I just had sex with a Black girl a couple of weeks ago. But I don't want to breed with her. I said I haven't found any outside of my race that I get the instinct/pull with, but I think I may have... but it is not a very strong pull, relative to certain ones, who are 'White'. At that point, it isn't comparable to the minor pulls.

Last edited: