Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

? Yeahno.
I work with schizophrenia enough to know it's not the police beaming radiowaves into your head.

It"s either genetic, a brain infection, too little oxygen during birth or taking drugs in teenage years.
You sound like you really know what you’re talking about. How did you get so much insight? You must have experienced this yourself.

? Yeahno.
I work with schizophrenia enough to know it's not the police beaming radiowaves into your head.

It"s either genetic, a brain infection, too little oxygen during birth or taking drugs in teenage years.
How exactly do you work with it? I have it and they won’t let me work.

it’s not “radio waves”. it’s near infrasound that uses multiple frequencies at near hearing threshold. This is clearly documented by the Redvox infrasound app readings that I have taken and posted. Noise canceling ear gear works well to block it and it would have no effect on microwave hearing. If we are going to end this vile shit we need to start hunting the right things.

How exactly do you work with it? I have it and they won’t let me work.
Sorry for phrasing that wrong, not my native language
I have patients with schizophrenia, I don't suffer from it myself, at least not currently

I'm sorry they restrict you from working. Here we have programs for people with schizophrenia or other mental health pathologies.
Aren't there any where you live?
You sound like you really know what you’re talking about. How did you get so much insight? You must have experienced this yourself.
I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, albeit in a residual condition for over 10 years now
I have experienced psychosis, but I've been in a healthy-ish state mentally for a long time, so I focus on helping others through my work

I think conspiracy theories overestimate what humans are capable of. The government has secret advances but they have very narrow applications. When I look around the world at the so-called most advanced technology, I still see a bunch of monkeys trying to half-ass it. Most human technology is fragile at the end of the day. It requires incredibly complex operating procedures + a bit of luck that nothing malfunctions or breaks down. We can't even reliably leave earth's orbit for more than a couple days... we just haven't changed that much.

What makes me believe this is all of the historical reading on secret human technology that has now become public knowledge through FOI. What makes the technology dangerous or powerful is not just the tech itself, but the great lengths that government goes to in order to position people at just the right place at just the right time in order to use it. Even then, there are plot foils and things go wrong.

Humanity's reach exceeds is grasp and one thing that never changes is human hubris. People in power are so arrogant that they think their plans and methods are foolproof, but something always fucks up. Always.

I think conspiracy theories overestimate what humans are capable of. The government has secret advances but they have very narrow applications. When I look around the world at the so-called most advanced technology, I still see a bunch of monkeys trying to half-ass it. Most human technology is fragile at the end of the day. It requires incredibly complex operating procedures + a bit of luck that nothing malfunctions or breaks down. We can't even reliably leave earth's orbit for more than a couple days... we just haven't changed that much.

What makes me believe this is all of the historical reading on secret human technology that has now become public knowledge through FOI. What makes the technology dangerous or powerful is not just the tech itself, but the great lengths that government goes to in order to position people at just the right place at just the right time in order to use it. Even then, there are plot foils and things go wrong.

Humanity's reach exceeds is grasp and one thing that never changes is human hubris. People in power are so arrogant that they think their plans and methods are foolproof, but something always fucks up. Always.
also the sites and people in charge of them who promote these conspiracy theories make money off the people who click on the bullshit
I mean I do too, but just to have a laugh. they often use misinterpretations rather than flat-out lies, like the famous hieroglyph

800px-Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg

OoOoO iT's A hElIcOpTeR aNd A LaNdSpEeDeR fRoM sTaR wArS, hOw aDvAnCeD wErE tHe EgYpTiAnS oMg!

no it's just a pharaoh's name written on top of another pharaoh's name, because..well they couldn't exactly change the tapestry
seti the first and ramses II

screenshot-onedio.co-2022.12.16-19_54_23https_onedio.co_content_hieroglyphs-of-helicopters-and-submarines-another-egyptian-mystery-arises-16748%7Bdate%7D.jpg

but they will use this shit to their advantage, and tell you egyptians were highly technological, and stuff like this is proof,
because people are actually stupid enough to not understand that they have EVERY reason to lie to them. it's free money

same thing with the flat earthers. you literally just have to ask "can you put day/night cycle and seasons into one model?" because they always use 2 models for these
and they have no fucking answer, they can not answer. but they want to believe this shit so badly, they're just going to ignore all of the red flags and stick to the half-truths and misinterpretations and assumptions,
because they WANT to believe it. Doesn't matter that you need 3 shadows of the same object to disprove flat earth. Or look up into the sky in Europe, then do it again in Australia.

the people who fall for this crap are either so out there on meth that no logic will ever hold grasp,
OR they WANT to believe it so badly that no logic will ever hold grasp.
it's a lose - lose kind of situation

Last edited:
also the sites and people in charge of them who promote these conspiracy theories make money off the people who click on the bullshit
I mean I do too, but just to have a laugh. they often use misinterpretations rather than flat-out lies, like the famous hieroglyph

800px-Hieroglif_z_Abydos.jpg

OoOoO iT's A hElIcOpTeR aNd A LaNdSpEeDeR fRoM sTaR wArS, hOw aDvAnCeD wErE tHe EgYpTiAnS oMg!

no it's just a pharaoh's name written on top of another pharaoh's name, because..well they couldn't exactly change the tapestry
seti the first and ramses II

screenshot-onedio.co-2022.12.16-19_54_23https_onedio.co_content_hieroglyphs-of-helicopters-and-submarines-another-egyptian-mystery-arises-16748%7Bdate%7D.jpg

but they will use this shit to their advantage, and tell you egyptians were highly technological, and stuff like this is proof,
because people are actually stupid enough to not understand that they have EVERY reason to lie to them. it's free money

same thing with the flat earthers. you literally just have to ask "can you put day/night cycle and seasons into one model?" because they always use 2 models for these
and they have no fucking answer, they can not answer. but they want to believe this shit so badly, they're just going to ignore all of the red flags and stick to the half-truths and misinterpretations and assumptions,
because they WANT to believe it. Doesn't matter that you need 3 shadows of the same object to disprove flat earth. Or look up into the sky in Europe, then do it again in Australia.

the people who fall for this crap are either so out there on meth that no logic will ever hold grasp,
OR they WANT to believe it so badly that no logic will ever hold grasp.
it's a lose - lose kind of situation

Ugh, please don't agree with me and the go into a long rant about something that has nothing to do with what I said.

I actually believe the historical time line is completely wrong and there was another time in the past that humanity was highly advanced. Many not helicopters and hovercraft advanced, but advanced in a particular way that we are not.

Directed Energy Futures 2060 Visions for the next 40 years of U.S. Department of Defense Directed Energy technologies
Directed Energy Futures 2060
This document was authored by the Office of the U.S. Air Force’s Chief Scientist for Directed Energy, Air Force Research Laboratory, for the Office of the U.S. Secretary of Defense’s Directed Energy Community of Interest. We are grateful for contributions from the U.S. Naval Research Lab, Office of Naval Research, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command, Joint Intermediate Force Capabilities Office, other components of the Department of Defense, Los Alamos, Sandia and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, collaborators from industry, academia, and international partners affiliated with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

Executive Summary
We maintain that we are approaching or have passed a tipping point for the criticality of Directed Energy (DE) capabilities as applied to the successful execution of military operations for the United States, Allies, and for the United States’ rivals and potential adversaries. DE is a focused beam of electro-magnetic energy that is used to enable or create military effects, when used in conjunction with other military systems, including kinetic weapons. Specific examples of DE are lasers, radio frequency devices, high power microwave, millimeter wave, and particle beam technology used to create a military effect, e.g. deny, degrade, damage, destroy, or deceive.

>>>>https://defenseinnovationmarketplac...utures-2060-AFRL-2021-1152-Distribution-A.pdf

..................................................................................................................................................................................

It's too bad this event was canceled as I bet some of filth we need to thank for creating the atrocities responsible for so many destroy lives, damaged minds and so much covert torture, rape and murder.

Defense Innovation Marketplace: 2222 Directed Energy and Non-Lethal Weapons
"Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with the Department of Defense’s Science and Technology (S&T) experts in Directed Energy and Non-Lethal Weapons technologies.
During the week of 23-27 January 2023, the Directed Energy and Non-Lethal Weapons (DE & NLW) Communities of Interest (CoIs) teams are staging their Independent Research & Development (IR&D) Technology Interchange Meetings (TIMs). This invitation is open to all industry with IR&D and corporate investments, including large and small businesses, academia, National Labs and FFRDCs. This engagement will be held at the Phillips Conference Center, Kirtland AFB NM.
Directed Energy is an umbrella term covering technologies that relate to the production of a beam of concentrated electromagnetic energy or atomic or subatomic particles. Examples include: high-efficiency laser sources and high-power RF systems, including pulsed power sources, micro-/millimeter wave sources, and antennas. Directed energy weapons use directed energy to incapacitate, damage, or destroy enemy equipment, facilities, and/or personnel."

https://defenseinnovationmarketplace.dtic.mil/2022-directed-energy-and-non-lethal-weapons/

"Non-Lethal This subarea coordinates all S&T pertaining to: (1) kinetic NLWs/Intermediate force capabilities (IFCs) - (blunt impact and marking munitions, riot control agents, etc.); (2) sound and light munitions, devices, and weapons; (3) conducted energy weapon systems; (4) human effects; and (5) non-lethal directed energy (focused acoustics, lasers [low power & ultra-short pulse laser systems], and high power RF systems) technologies. Note these subareas are being developed and employed to support both counter-personnel/counter-materiel intermediate force missions/applications. These NLW/IFC subareas include: (1) counter-personnel capabilities such as next-generation Active Denial Technologies (ADT), developing electronic beam-steering antenna systems for the Army’s solid state GaN ADT skid-plate demonstrator, and (2) counter-materiel capabilities such as high power microwave/HPRF weapon systems (e.g., maturing and demonstrating directed energy counter--electronic technologies) capable of stopping vehicles, vessels, and aircraft (includes counter--electronic attack on threat weapons systems such as threat unmanned systems). A key focus of the NLW/IFC S&T portfolio is the development of DEWs to achieve operationally-relevant standoff distances, durations of effects and volume of fire. This research also includes developing key DEW systems, subsystems, and components that have been optimized for reduced size, weight, and power consumption, thermal cooling and overall system cost (SWAP/C2)."

"Bio-Effects
This subarea coordinates all S&T pertaining to biological effects ranging from fundamental interactions at the cellular, molecular, and tissue levels to the, whole organism response. This includes investigating impacts to physiology, cognition and behavior. Applications for this subarea include optimized non-lethal & DE system designs, weaponeering tools, probabilistic risk assessment tools, and battlefield standards."

This report includes: Human target laser tracking, RF target imaging and much more.

Ugh, please don't agree with me and the go into a long rant about something that has nothing to do with what I said.

I actually believe the historical time line is completely wrong and there was another time in the past that humanity was highly advanced. Many not helicopters and hovercraft advanced, but advanced in a particular way that we are not.
This seems far more plausible then aliens and simulations just to give one example I heard someone talking about is that the Middle Ages there's actually very little that we have to prove that that time actually transpired

Directed Energy Futures 2060 Visions for the next 40 years of U.S. Department of Defense Directed Energy technologies
Directed Energy Futures 2060
This document was authored by the Office of the U.S. Air Force’s Chief Scientist for Directed Energy, Air Force Research Laboratory, for the Office of the U.S. Secretary of Defense’s Directed Energy Community of Interest. We are grateful for contributions from the U.S. Naval Research Lab, Office of Naval Research, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command, Joint Intermediate Force Capabilities Office, other components of the Department of Defense, Los Alamos, Sandia and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, collaborators from industry, academia, and international partners affiliated with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).

Executive Summary
We maintain that we are approaching or have passed a tipping point for the criticality of Directed Energy (DE) capabilities as applied to the successful execution of military operations for the United States, Allies, and for the United States’ rivals and potential adversaries. DE is a focused beam of electro-magnetic energy that is used to enable or create military effects, when used in conjunction with other military systems, including kinetic weapons. Specific examples of DE are lasers, radio frequency devices, high power microwave, millimeter wave, and particle beam technology used to create a military effect, e.g. deny, degrade, damage, destroy, or deceive.

>>>>https://defenseinnovationmarketplac...utures-2060-AFRL-2021-1152-Distribution-A.pdf

..................................................................................................................................................................................

It's too bad this event was canceled as I bet some of filth we need to thank for creating the atrocities responsible for so many destroy lives, damaged minds and so much covert torture, rape and murder.

Defense Innovation Marketplace: 2222 Directed Energy and Non-Lethal Weapons
"Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with the Department of Defense’s Science and Technology (S&T) experts in Directed Energy and Non-Lethal Weapons technologies.
During the week of 23-27 January 2023, the Directed Energy and Non-Lethal Weapons (DE & NLW) Communities of Interest (CoIs) teams are staging their Independent Research & Development (IR&D) Technology Interchange Meetings (TIMs). This invitation is open to all industry with IR&D and corporate investments, including large and small businesses, academia, National Labs and FFRDCs. This engagement will be held at the Phillips Conference Center, Kirtland AFB NM.
Directed Energy is an umbrella term covering technologies that relate to the production of a beam of concentrated electromagnetic energy or atomic or subatomic particles. Examples include: high-efficiency laser sources and high-power RF systems, including pulsed power sources, micro-/millimeter wave sources, and antennas. Directed energy weapons use directed energy to incapacitate, damage, or destroy enemy equipment, facilities, and/or personnel."

https://defenseinnovationmarketplace.dtic.mil/2022-directed-energy-and-non-lethal-weapons/

"Non-Lethal This subarea coordinates all S&T pertaining to: (1) kinetic NLWs/Intermediate force capabilities (IFCs) - (blunt impact and marking munitions, riot control agents, etc.); (2) sound and light munitions, devices, and weapons; (3) conducted energy weapon systems; (4) human effects; and (5) non-lethal directed energy (focused acoustics, lasers [low power & ultra-short pulse laser systems], and high power RF systems) technologies. Note these subareas are being developed and employed to support both counter-personnel/counter-materiel intermediate force missions/applications. These NLW/IFC subareas include: (1) counter-personnel capabilities such as next-generation Active Denial Technologies (ADT), developing electronic beam-steering antenna systems for the Army’s solid state GaN ADT skid-plate demonstrator, and (2) counter-materiel capabilities such as high power microwave/HPRF weapon systems (e.g., maturing and demonstrating directed energy counter--electronic technologies) capable of stopping vehicles, vessels, and aircraft (includes counter--electronic attack on threat weapons systems such as threat unmanned systems). A key focus of the NLW/IFC S&T portfolio is the development of DEWs to achieve operationally-relevant standoff distances, durations of effects and volume of fire. This research also includes developing key DEW systems, subsystems, and components that have been optimized for reduced size, weight, and power consumption, thermal cooling and overall system cost (SWAP/C2)."

"Bio-Effects
This subarea coordinates all S&T pertaining to biological effects ranging from fundamental interactions at the cellular, molecular, and tissue levels to the, whole organism response. This includes investigating impacts to physiology, cognition and behavior. Applications for this subarea include optimized non-lethal & DE system designs, weaponeering tools, probabilistic risk assessment tools, and battlefield standards."

This report includes: Human target laser tracking, RF target imaging and much more.

"By their very nature, DEWs that operate in non-visible portions of the electromagnetic spectrum are often non-attributable, or challenging to attribute, because the DE beam is invisible. Since they are precisely directed and ephemeral, even with infrared, microwave, or RF sensitive instruments, it is challenging to locate the source of the DE. With these characteristics, DEWs often find utility in special or covert operations."

This is terrifyingly true. As so many of us can testify, it's an utter nightmare trying to find these things. Because they are capable of effecting only the person targeted , while having no effect on others even in close proximity, it can prove almost impossible to convince anyone that it's even happening or to get any government services to investigate or help you. The filth use this to get away with the most heinous brutal crime continuously for years.

"For future information, counter-sensor, and counter-electronic applications, considering all of the frequencies and wavelengths of DE discussed, it is an obvious conclusion that frequency agility, aspart of information superiority operations will be vital by 2060 in order to operate in a contested andcongested electromagnetic spectrum. Frequency agility means the ability to rapidly change the frequencycomposition of a DEW, either by tuning the frequency of a device, creating broad-band and tailoredwaveforms—where the frequency and energy composition of a DE beam varies as a function of time— orusing another DEW device, in a complimentary manner. Additionally frequency agility can be used to defeat DE countermeasures and may be vital to retaining U.S. technological leadership in low-power DE missions, as well as high-power ones over the next 40 years" p14

Running into this trying to combat the sonic weapon that's on me. As soon as I was able to detect and monitor it, its volume was reduced by a third and I repeatedly see different frequencies and combinations being used to generate the same or vey similar effects.

……………………….

For those who truly believe that this is some mass delusion, you’re going to wholly shit yourselves if your number ever come up for a special remote torture facilitated reeducation.

it’s not “radio waves”. it’s near infrasound that uses multiple frequencies at near hearing threshold. This is clearly
You mean this guy?

😂
congratulations you've just proven that you're a complete idiot who believes everything wot dey read on tha internets. Hopefully youre not too discouraged cause there is a video of a talk he gave in this very thread if you can put aside your beliefs for a second

congratulations you've just proven that you're a complete idiot who believes everything wot dey read on tha internets. Hopefully youre not too discouraged cause there is a video of a talk he gave in this very thread if you can put aside your beliefs for a second
You're telling me I need to dig through 24 pages to find a YouTube video of some crank spouting nonsense about a research station. 🤔

Nick Begich is somewhat of an authority on electromagnetism and radio frequencies from HAARP and served as an expert witness when the European Parliament was investigating it. This talk is from 6 years ago

You're telling me I need to dig through 24 pages to find a YouTube video of some crank spouting nonsense about a research station. 🤔

I think that’s the one darvocet was talking about.

Being a victim of the viscously brutal crimes of the current MK program it’s been very difficult, powerfully disheartening and incredibly frustrating dealing with both that it’s designated as conspiracy theory and erroneously concluded to be mental illness. It’s very dispiriting to experience extreme trauma and encounter such significant doubt from society that it’s really happening.

Last edited:
I think that’s the one darvocet was talking about.
I think its worth noting that his doctorate is apparently honorary. I was trying to figure out what field he published in but couldn't find anything besides conspiracy theory books

I was unable to locate evidence that he's an actual expert on anything

Last edited:
Heres one 'targeted individual', almost 6 years now with 'voice in the scull', with fake auditory, visualy and other senses efects.
Or an 'hacked animal' as prof Yuval says.

My core consciousness is hacked which is very hard to belive and I am partly responsible for all my toughts and feelings, other part in unknown for me but supose its comuting power.

As I wasn't able to identifie with my own words whats happening I 'borowed', and the closest one is speech on the link below.

What I experienced for this 6 years is so oddly, outwordly and disguisting for one normal person that sometimes think is better to stay all that in me. On other side I dont think so. If someone 7 years ago started to tell me just a scratch of whats happend to me I would just 'skroll off' or tought 'very poor and sick persona'.

Yes IT IS HAPPENING, and I dont see how is possible to fight them back.

Now, when I think of what happend to me, first is to end my life now, so I'm coping to distrect my mind but's hard, couse dont see the light at end of tunnel just havier dark.

This is my firs post, its complicated to explain whole story but I can ansver some qst if needed.

Also they cut of all chanels of communication at that time so I'm not shure that I'm on some bote created scripts instead on real bluelight forum.
I mean, practicly on the daily basic I see how they change content saw yesterday. But I'll give it a shot