Would Remote Mind Control Be Possible With Current Technology?

Instead of finding a way to discredit those you disagree with try to find common ground
I approve this message fwiw
Thanks for this as it is the first post I see and it is (imo) anti-mind control.
Be that guy, darv. Uplifting to me that there are others who have not fallen down the status quo hole.
<3

Subliminal manipulation (thought insertion, modification and disruption) using a BCI and verbal techniques broadcast using infrasound near the hearing threshold. (2017) (Subliminal Influence)

Much of the conscious verbal "v2k" experience of the forced audio does not point towards conscious influence. Instead techniques like "Alice in wonderland land," explained in the Kubark CIA manual, are used to distract, weaken or disrupt the victims conscious ability. A major underlying goal of the forced audio is circumventing the conscious influence or "will power" of victims. This is because a paramount directive of the mind control programs is to find methods of being amble to influence a targets thought and behavior despite or irregardless of their conscious will.

Victims of these programs endure conscious verbal torture, distraction and resultant disruption. Intitially this experience is extremely confusing to both victims and researchers, but if you dissect it into easier understood factions it's demystified irregardless of actual effectiveness. The continuous torture, terror effect memory, both recall because of trauma and strength of influence due to fear.

Our minds are amazing. Their function and capability are astounding and are not currently understood.
Our auditory capabilities do not translate exactly into what is consciously reviewed. This means that different spectrums of audio input received by humans are not consciously experienced or interpreted.

There are multiple subliminal audio and visual techniques these filthy programs try and utilize to manipulate and influence victims thoughts and behavior that circumnavigate their will. Obtaining this technology could possibly have such far fetched goals of ending traditional violent war and completely reforming the approach to criminal justice.

My forced audio is ultrasound and near ultrasound. Our brains pick up ultrasound and near ultrasound, depending on its volume, without consciously experiencing the sound. Even though its not consciously experienced its processed by unconscious auditory regions of the brain and is being looked at to see if it has subliminal influence.

It's clearly used against me in very large doses combined with masking and disruption of conscious ability. It's clearly visible at near hearing levels on the Redvox infrasound recording application.

Here is a few studies that begin to look at and back this.
Impact of auditory stimulation at a frequency of 5 Hz in verbal memory.
Introduction: The objective of this study was to establish whether stimulation at 5 Hz enables immediate words recall.
Method: A total of 20 participants received auditory stimulation at 5 Hz-theta, beta-13 Hz frequencies, white noise (WN) and words.

Results: The results indicate significant differences in the number of recalled words per day depending on the stimulation frequencies. From the third to the fifth day a significant association was shown between increasing numbers of recalled words at 5 Hz compared with the rest of the frequencies. If we take the number of words recorded during the recording of the magnetoencephalography into account, significant differences with greater numbers of words between 5 Hz and between 13 Hz and 5 Hz and WN were found in the second measure. The median frequency only showed significant differences in stimulation at a frequency of 5 Hz.

Conclusion: Auditory stimulation over a long time at a frequency of 5 Hz generates a coupling of brain activity that increases the capacity of immediate verbal memory.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18985458/
Altered cortical and subcortical connectivity due to infrasound administered near the hearing threshold – Evidence from fMRI
In the present study, the brain’s response towards near- and supra-threshold infrasound (IS) stimulation (sound frequency < 20 Hz) was investigated under resting-state fMRI conditions. The study involved two consecutive sessions. In the first session, 14 healthy participants underwent a hearing threshold—as well as a categorical loudness scaling measurement in which the individual loudness perception for IS was assessed across different sound pressure levels (SPL). In the second session, these participants underwent three resting-state acquisitions, one without auditory stimulation (no-tone), one with a monaurally presented 12-Hz IS tone (near-threshold) and one with a similar tone above the individual hearing threshold corresponding to a ‘medium loud’ hearing sensation (supra-threshold).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5389622/

Coercive persuasion; a socio-psychological analysis of the "brainwashing" of American civilian prisoners by the Chinese Communists​

by Schein, Edgar H

Brain washing and thought reform are major goals of the forced audio and these programs in general. Brain washing and thought reform are closely linked to totalitarian systems and Communism in China. This book looks into goals, methods and history of brain washing.

Edit:

MIT, Harvard, Columbia and DARPA among others as initial researchers into "mind control".. no real surprise there. Also the first published use of "target individual" I have seen, 1961 p12.

This publication mentions and quotes this book>> https://archive.org/details/ThoughtReformAndThePsychologyOfTotalism/page/n11/mode/2up as it dives deep into the process and design of Chinese mind control and was written by a Phd contracted by the CIA to research the material of the book.

Last edited:

It’s going to be an interesting world soon.. very soon. Someone’s already got this filth up and rolling and is using/testing/developing using non consensual non combative citizen guinea pigs.

@darvocet21 wtf I been telling you darvocet.. They are using non consenting victims like me because they feel that they are necessary for R&D and this shit is so fkn illegal it’s terrifying. We are in some covert mind control race with China for world domination.

How in the fuck did i get this unlucky.. do you think they randomly pick us poor basterds. Son your number came up and Uncle Sams going obliterate your life boy, torture the fuck out you and try and remotely run or ruin your brain with microwaves.

Sam says go ahead and try and tell people about this shit, you will just be another mentally Ill, delusional, cooky conspiracy nut thats actually getting the snot tortured out of them exactly like you are telling them. It’s truely a special place find yourself. Chinas not going to dominate the world.. we are.

What the fuck is world coming to. All the shit we could be spending or time and efffort at and China is in a fucking mind control race with Sam and his allie’s for WORLD DOMINATION. And somehow I got selected to have my life ruined as fucking beam test dummy. Endlessly tortured surfing the inescapable psycho beam with NIS the enslaved Novel intelligence that’s trying to master mind control. Such BS.

Those that are ignorant wait until you see what’s coming.. untucking believable .

Last edited:
I can see China being further along with actual progress in this arena they really outdo the US despite not being the world superpower just yet

Exposure to infrasound can markedly impair learning and memory​

renderTimingPixel.png

This study looks at infrasound exposure to rats and the levels they were exposed to were at higher decibels but only for a few hours and only for a few weeks. Humans targeted with infrasonic weapons are continuously bombarded with multiple infrasonic frequencies at 30dB to above 65dB, some continuously focused on certain areas of their brains, Wernics Area is a constant target, for years and even decades. Memory and learning impairment are a very common complain reported by victims.

"Mammalian organs' inherent vibration frequencies are just within the range of those of infrasound; therefore, infrasound can disturb normal functions of multiple organs by triggering biological resonance [6, 7], in which the central nervous system (CNS) is the most vulnerable organ [810]. Substantial and growing evidence has revealed that exposure to infrasound can markedly impair the learning and memory ability of rats [9, 11]. The underlying mechanisms include enhanced neuronal apoptosis, production of proinflammatory cytokines, oxidative stress, and microglial activation in the rat hippocampus "

"For learning and memory testing, 24 rats were assigned in equal numbers to four groups (6 rats in each group) (Figure 1(a)): (1) the Sham-SE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under SE conditions and were then placed in the infrasonic chamber for 2 h once daily for 14 days, but without infrasound exposure (IE) (i.e., sham IE); (2) the Sham-EE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under EE conditions and then received sham IE; (3) the IE-SE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under SE conditions, placed in the infrasonic chamber, and treated with 16 Hz and 130 dB IE for 2 h once daily for 14 days; (4) the IE-EE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under EE conditions and then placed in the infrasonic chamber for and treated with 16 Hz and 130 dB IE for 2 h once daily for 14 days. For more detailed information about infrasound device and its parameters,"

Pre-Exposure to Environmental Enrichment Protects against Learning and Memory Deficits Caused by Infrasound Exposure
Shan Jiang,📷 1 Yong-Qiang Wang, 2 Yi-Fei Tang, 1 Xi Lu, 1 and Dan Guo 1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9129996/

UNITED STATES

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM 10-K

ANNUAL REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d)
OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
For the fiscal year ended September 30, 2003

Commission File Number 0-24248​

AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION

The ability to create an invisible beam to place sound only where you want it
Elimination of the need for a speaker enclosure
Reduction of the effect of room acoustics on sound quality
Ability to manipulate or selectively position or diffuse the source of sound
Ability to deliver a beam of sound over longer distances than conventional speakers
Ability to penetrate other competing sounds
Elimination of feedback from live microphones
The ability to focus sound like a light beam offers a number of new sound applications. Examples of some of the directed sound applications being developed by us and prospective OEMs include:

Plasma screens for focused in-store advertising or promotion
Home theater to beam selected channels of audio to desired points within the listening environment
Laser megaphone to “beam” a sound to a single point hundreds of feet away
Drive-thru ordering communication to limit “noise pollution” to the surrounding environment
Tradeshow exhibits to directly communicate to customers at a kiosk or display
Individual audio stories in front of exhibits or points of interest
Focused paging systems
Pin-point audio conferencing
Focused noise cancellation

Last edited:
US Navy develops top secret sonic weapon so annoying it stops people talking and its similar to techniques employed by the BCI and forced audio (v2k)

This is interesting as very similar techniques are used to disrupt the internal dialogues of victims of the BCI and forced audio. They will broadcast back a victims internal dialogue over the "V2K" and it does come back through at a slight delay, but they have developed quite a few techniques to disrupt, influence and guide a target's internal dialogue. They have even tried to hyjack mine completely and also use near hearing threshold subliminal techniques to try and participate in the internal dialogue without my conscious knowledge. You can feel the subliminal sound hit your ear, but most of the time you can't actually hear it.

"US Navy develops top secret sonic weapon so annoying it stops people talking

US Navy scientists have developed a powerful non-lethal weapon designed to "annoy" people into not speaking.

The unusual sonic weapon is designed to disrupt speech by forcing people to listen to the sound of their own voice.

Similar to hearing an echo on a Zoom call, it effectively records someone's speech at long range and echoes it back to them with a slight delay.

Navy boffs call this weapon an acoustic hailing and disruption (AHAD) system.

While it is unclear how the technology will be used in action, it could be used for crowd control in riots or to target public speakers.

Engineers at the Naval Surface Warfare Center explain that in "normal speech, a speaker hears their own words with a slight delay, and the body is accustomed to this feedback.

"By introducing another audio feedback source with a sufficiently long delay, the speaker's concentration is disrupted and it becomes difficult to continue speaking."

Crucially, only the speaker will hear the feedback thanks to a highly targeted audio system, so people around them will have no idea why speech has become so difficult for them.

Similar tools - such as the Japanese SpeechJammer - target an individual's speech at close range, so it is unclear how the Navy's kit will function at long distances.

The US Navy already uses many sonic weapons, such as playing extremely loud noises to disperse crowds.

However, other more secretive sound weapons have been used by different militaries in devastating ways."

cont

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/navy-develops-secret-sonic-weapon-24901496

Last edited:
Is there any specific reason you think someone, anyone is targeting you?

The CIA hasn’t gone after people randomly for quite some time.

If the CIA is truly after you, you would be exhibiting behaviors very similar to psychosis, but you would also be coherent and sound-minded at the same time. To be honest you fit both of those descriptions rather well.

I would suggest you stop researching the CIA/Government, forget about everything, and see if the problems go away.

Specifically I have not done anything to warrant any targeting or insane targeting on this level. That's probably one of the reasons
I was chosen as logical humane people, investigators, reserchers and victims naturally look for a reason a victim is selected. The victim pool comes from people from all walks of life and is spread over NATO countries. It's a sample population intended to represent the entire population for research and development of this weapon or program. Also I have very little character traits that would lead to illogical violent reactions. The way its set up is its designed to cause victims to display characteristics of easily recognized mental illnesses to discredit claims and allow for this inhumane and grossly unethical and illegal program to continue.

It's an arms race and the new forefront is a whole new type of war and the powers to be are thinking its the key to "world domination" .. possibly the end of war, crime etc. But it also could be the biggest enslavement of all time and the fact that novel intelligence is at the forefront we all could get enslaved to more powerful lifeforms.

It's an inescapable forced BCI that's driven by a novel intelligence seeking mind control through trauma (torture) facilitated means. IDK what the fuck could go wrong here!!!!!! It doesn't have anything really to do with me other than I was likely selected because I fit sone small psychological profile that was deemed to help fulfill a sample population. Some of the worst luck.

I have been tortured and abused on a SRA level constantly for over seven years and it's still going down. Thanks for the advice but I'm front line of the R&D in a war you don't even believe is happening that I didn't sign up for and truly want nothing the fuck to do with.

Fuck all war retarded people and nations.. it's a foul disease.

EDIT: and you can't walk away or currently escape from it.

Last edited:
I mean to a certain level we can influence the choices you make, full on mind control like the matrix I don't know 😭😱

If mind control did exist, wouldn't we be able to use it on serial killers and so on...

kVcFEWJb_400x400.jpg

The Note Eater Project: Multi Frequency Helmholtz Resonator

Here is a write up about a multi frequency Helmholtz resonator. Helmholtz resonators are used to treat low frequency sound and are pretty much the only solution to it. Traditionally they only treat the frequency they are targeted for. Helmholtz resonators targeted at single frequencies won’t work to defend against this weapon and torture machine as it’s able to produce similar or same effects utilizing variations in frequency in a range close to its current one. This ability was observed while watching readings on the Redvox infrasound app while the system attempted to change dynamics in order to ovoid that’s applications analysis.
So a multi frequency Helmholtz Resonator will be required.

I’m going to call it The Note Eater.

It’s goal is to successfully treat the entire infrasound and near hearing band that the weapon that’ being used to torture myself and others.

Here is a write up of a multi frequency Helmholtz resonator utilizing a 3d printing process https://www.mdpi.com/1996-1944/15/18/6450

Some frequencies I do not currently think they will be able to diverge from. The resonance of specific body cavities will require the specific resonance frequency of that cavity. So the resonance frequency of pericardial cavity is used to resonate the chest and cause the damage, misery and terror that many of us call “heart palpitations” and this frequency should be a relative constant for each victim.

I'm somewhat of a skeptic on this conspiracy theory, but I have often wondered if it would be possible. There are people who call themselves "targeted individuals" and claim that the government is using HAARP and/or other high tech installations to beam mind control signals into their brain. In other words to change their emotional state using electromagnetic frequencies. I find their claims rather chilling and sometimes wonder if they are on to something, as some of them honestly don't strike me as crazy but merely experiencing something that most don't. However, do their claims violate the laws of plausibility and physics? In other words, could governmental organizations beam signals into someone's brain from afar like that? Or is that impossible? Thoughts? How much energy would it take to do that? And if it wasn't directed at one individual but merely these people are more astute to it than others....... perhaps a diffuse signal of some kind is being beamed from such installations to the populace at large. That would make somewhat more sense to me given the way that I understand these things, though admittedly I still don't buy it. Perhaps, that actually is a scientifically valid hypothesis though? Though, perhaps that isn't possible either. In short, do you think it's possible that the government could come up with an installation that is capable of affecting the thoughts of the populace by using electromagnetic waves. What if they put something into the air (e.g. chemtrails) to amplify the signals? Would this be scientifically possible? Not saying it's happening. Just curious if these types of conspiracy theories are within or against the laws of physics. Not plausibility. Because while I don't believe in these theories, some people I have seen and talked to online do (in the course of my conspiracy theory/ufology research). Simply out of curiosity I wonder if these theories are plausible. Even if perhaps these people have simply gone off the deep end........ perhaps what they are saying is not 100% impossible. Or is it?
As someone who professionally works with RF technology and electromagnetic fields, I don't see this as possible. There are certain frequencies that are known to cause discomfort in humans such as infrasounds which are very low frequencies below the human hearing range that begins at 20Hz (these sounds are 19Hz and under). They may be unnerving because we can feel them but can't hear them. As far as electromagnetic fields there are some studies that show that our brains' electromagnetic fields can pick up and interact with the earth's EMF but there's never been anything to indicate that it affects behavior on anything other than a rudimentary level. For example, animals may use EMF fields to guide navigation such as migratory animals and I read somewhere that dogs will orient themselves along the earth's north-south magnetic axis when they poop (idk how true that last one is but I read it somewhere).

To control behavior in the way the conspiracy theory suggests would mean that I guess there would have to be some sort of EMF beam device that you could point at specific individuals (?) which is not how EM fields work. Theoretically, I guess you could try to control basic behavior in large crowds but I don't even think that's a thing. I have heard of police forces using the low-frequency thing to control crowds during riots tho but that's about it. When you really start to think about it the more ridiculous the idea of individual mind manipulation gets.

Your exactly right. Different wavelength lasers are almost assuredly used. They allow remote viewing and target analysis (such as NLP eye movement) as well as facilitate the silent speech interface. They also use passive rf computer generated imagery.

I need one of these bastards so I can battle.. anyone want to loan me the cash? I want black though.
Profit system

Edit: it turned out to be infrasound
Can you explain to me how these passive RF computer-generated imagery doo-dads work? I work with passive RF devices from 9-5 Monday through Friday so I know how they work but I'm just curious how you define passive RF devices and I'm curious how they can generate computer images. Also specifically what wavelength lasers? By definition, lasers are only a very specific band of wavelengths.

Can you explain to me how these passive RF computer-generated imagery doo-dads work? I work with passive RF devices from 9-5 Monday through Friday so I know how they work but I'm just curious how you define passive RF devices and I'm curious how they can generate computer images. Also specifically what wavelength lasers? By definition, lasers are only a very specific band of wavelengths.

This post was from really early on in this forced exploration and it’s a journey so there are mistakes and blunders as it progresses. It moves forward with with admirable progress. It actually turned out to be infrasound.

microwaves RD can have significant effects including a very rapid onset of the immune system that literally feels like your coming down with the flue and that onset is triggered in less than 20 minutes. They can certainly cause pain, burning and even death. During my research i have looked into directed energy and less lethal weapons and this is clearly documented.

Infrasound is some nasty shit and can have severe health effects on humans including causing cancer. It’s a total bitch to try and shield from and locate small sources.

Here is an article that looks at this topic.

There is also a video about AI being given a RF camera and a optical camera at the same time and a week later the optical camera was removed and the AI had figured out how to “see” with the just the remaining one. I’ll post that later when i get a minute.

I now think that the remote imaging is likely sonar. It even works on a moving jet plane in the air and other victims have reported it working on transatlantic flights.

It’s weakness in my eyes is infrasound and i started The Note Eater project to develop a multi frequency Helmholtz Resonator to treat the infrasound and also going to develop a portable easy to use infrasound source locator so that the source of the infrasound they use to torture people can be identified and hopefully removed.

Last edited:

look at around 10:00 to 11:00 on this video,, watch the video too as to determine how legit they are,

So this is no bullshit we currently have a novel intelligence piloted involuntary remote BCI performing torture based mind control and computerized memory manipulation, brain washing and dream influence, that's currently almost impossible to escape and shield from and its goal is to learn to control human thought, behaviormand brain function despite their will. What the fuck could go wrong here? Dumbest move in human history.

So given your field any ideas on how the BCI works? It also appeared fully functional while I received an MRI scan of my brain as the two way silent speech interface appeared to function normally though out the entire process.

Last edited:

Exposure to infrasound can markedly impair learning and memory​

renderTimingPixel.png

This study looks at infrasound exposure to rats and the levels they were exposed to were at higher decibels but only for a few hours and only for a few weeks. Humans targeted with infrasonic weapons are continuously bombarded with multiple infrasonic frequencies at 30dB to above 65dB, some continuously focused on certain areas of their brains, Wernics Area is a constant target, for years and even decades. Memory and learning impairment are a very common complain reported by victims.

"Mammalian organs' inherent vibration frequencies are just within the range of those of infrasound; therefore, infrasound can disturb normal functions of multiple organs by triggering biological resonance [6, 7], in which the central nervous system (CNS) is the most vulnerable organ [810]. Substantial and growing evidence has revealed that exposure to infrasound can markedly impair the learning and memory ability of rats [9, 11]. The underlying mechanisms include enhanced neuronal apoptosis, production of proinflammatory cytokines, oxidative stress, and microglial activation in the rat hippocampus "

"For learning and memory testing, 24 rats were assigned in equal numbers to four groups (6 rats in each group) (Figure 1(a)): (1) the Sham-SE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under SE conditions and were then placed in the infrasonic chamber for 2 h once daily for 14 days, but without infrasound exposure (IE) (i.e., sham IE); (2) the Sham-EE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under EE conditions and then received sham IE; (3) the IE-SE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under SE conditions, placed in the infrasonic chamber, and treated with 16 Hz and 130 dB IE for 2 h once daily for 14 days; (4) the IE-EE group. In this group, the rats were maintained under EE conditions and then placed in the infrasonic chamber for and treated with 16 Hz and 130 dB IE for 2 h once daily for 14 days. For more detailed information about infrasound device and its parameters,"

Pre-Exposure to Environmental Enrichment Protects against Learning and Memory Deficits Caused by Infrasound Exposure
Shan Jiang,📷 1 Yong-Qiang Wang, 2 Yi-Fei Tang, 1 Xi Lu, 1 and Dan Guo 1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9129996/
Yes, but they're in a controlled infersonic chamber. At your house, in your car, at work, walking around outside, there's absolutely no way a system could modify its operating characteristics because you have ear plugs in. Plugs in. There's no way it can know. There's literally no way to sense that you have ear plugs in.

Just like there's no way to control for you turning your radio on, having a white noise machine which would have completely abrogated any of these so-called subliminal messages that were manipulating your mind. Any background noise, any sound dampener or absorber can't be controlled for that's why the paper that you just cited talks about the experiment taking place in an infrasound chamber.

Do the techniques that you've described work and controlled environments? Absolutely. There's zero evidence that remote manipulation of thought processes can be executed by infrasound in the wild.

I want to know where these magical machines that can modulate the frequencies and patterns of sound emission such that you can magically hear it over top of loudspeakers and other sound sources which from a single transmitter or even a few literally can't be done. Sound cancellation is either at the point of hearing that's why you have sound canceling headphones, or it has to be very specifically. Engineered because any disruption of the trough and node pattern will render the whole configuration useless.