• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

worst overdose to have?

Stimulant overdoses would be pretty awful, I'm sure the anxiety and paranoia caused by it would be utter hell...... also getting alcohol poisoning and drowning in vomit sounds like a pretty awful way to go.

Even though you wouldn't actually die, overdosing on psychedelics seems like it would probably be utterly horrifying beyond description, for me anyways. I've had great experiences with moderate/higher range of moderate doses..... but even at those doses I've had some very challenging experiences at times that were incredibly unpleasant (though beneficial for me) at the time. So, yeah definitely no thumbprints for me.

DXM? I never even tried it

Yeah, you're not missing anything. I did it a few times. Nothing really worthwhile about it in my experience. If you ever do try it, I have a few words of advice. Don't take anything with any amount of paracetamol, acetaminophen, or APAP because that stuff is likely to kill you or land you on a liver transplant list if you take more than the recommended dose that's shown on the bottle. Second word of advice, NEVER TRUST A FART ON THE STUFF 8( The stuff gives you wicked shits and there's a good chance of it being something a bit more than a fart lol. Also, avoid guaifinesen..... some people get very nauseated and vomit repeatedly after taking higher than recommended dosages of that. Benilyn also increases the shits and is best avoided. Overall though, you're really not missing out on anything by not trying it and the high is sub-par in my opinion. Just an utterly apathetic state where you get mild CEVs and stumble around a bit, generally acting like an idiot. No lasting insights to speak of or anything remotely worthwhile.

I would agree with stimulant OD plus seratonin syndrome. Tricyclics Antidepressents can be particularly nasty too in an OD.

serotonin syndrome sounds horrifying - opiate and benzo ODs are very peaceful

DXM was pretty bad. Horrible headache, puked my guts out, skin felt like I was burning alive.

Other stimulating dissociative overdoses can wreak havoc on an apartment. :D Plus they make you psychotic and lose all sense of self.

Nicotine is fucking horrible. Cold sweats, heat waves, sweating, vomiting, I even got disoriented from it.

Alcohol isn't much fun either. Renders me unable to drink water due to nausea and vomiting. Quite dangerous.

I once took about 600 doses AB-CHMINACA and was ok. 15 hours seemed like 3, I couldn't move an inch due to dizziness and nausea. Oral cannabis overdoses can be quite uncomfortable as well.

I'd say nicotine and booze are by far the worst. The combination can set it off. Same goes for large amounts of alcohol and pot on top of it.

Psychedelics, benzos, opiates and stimulants never felt all that bad at extremely high doses, despite putting me at an acute risk to lose my life.

Last edited:
So far upper overdoses have been the worst for me. I've had a few (non-lethal) opiate OD's where I just fell out and woke up with a splitting headache, those were very peaceful. Didn't feel a thing.

But OD'ing on uppers (happened a few times, but never needed hospitalization, always been - save for 1 time - able to 'treat' myself with a buttload of benzos & an antipsychotic if I'd taken things too far. They really help - hasn't happened in a long time now) makes you so jittery & anxious & it causes bad heart palpitations, so bad you think you're having or could get a heart attack at any moment. One time I felt like I was having a heart attack, I recognized it to be a panic attack but the panicked feeling & heart palpitations lasted for hours. It was triggered by smoking weed on a very high amount of amphetamines & then being in a room where the bass boomed through your entire body. (This was before benzos became a part of my permanent collection of functional drugs & my daily diet, I'm sure if I had, say, xanax, available things wouldn't have been so bad, at least not for so long).

acquiring paranoid schizophrenia with amphetamine abuse
Trying hard to be a smartass here: You don't acquire schizophrenia from drug use. If you had a psychotic episode triggered by the large stimulant dose and sleep deprivation, it should first be attributed to that alone. Episodes that last long past the acute intoxication could point towards and underlying condition which was then triggered by the stimulant abuse, leading to your first schizophrenic episode. Have you had more episodes without using stimulants after that? If not and there are no negative symptoms either you most likely do not suffer from schizophrenia and might have been misdiagnosed. Did you lie to the doctors?

I would assume the worst and most painful overdose would be from cocaine IV