• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Hangover

@Beetle 6989 has your chest pain gone away buddy?
I've been up for an hour and it's there but not bad but i jumped out of bed and my chest was flipping out. I took about 100 mg Seroquel, 300 gabapentin, alcohol and did meth 5 hours before about .10. I am going to get some today maybe but I've been tapering. I've got 3 addictions alc,op,and meth and all withdrawals are dangerous so I don't know how to try to do one at a time quit. Plus I'm prescribed gabapentin. I'm all fucked up I have Mental health today I'm going to have to come clean and talk to my PCP if I make it to an appointment. With all this stress I created I'll end up fucked up.

I've been up for an hour and it's there but not bad but i jumped out of bed and my chest was flipping out. I took about 100 mg Seroquel, 300 gabapentin, alcohol and did meth 5 hours before about .10. I am going to get some today maybe but I've been tapering. I've got 3 addictions alc,op,and meth and all withdrawals are dangerous so I don't know how to try to do one at a time quit. Plus I'm prescribed gabapentin. I'm all fucked up I have Mental health today I'm going to have to come clean and talk to my PCP if I make it to an appointment. With all this stress I created I'll end up fucked up.
Well try and not beat yourself up too much and just take it as easy as possible. Does the gabapentin and seroquel help you out at all? I'm sure there's a legitimate reason you take it if a doctor prescribed it.

Have you ever considered inpatient rehab, or at a minimum AA/NA meetings? If your use is becoming very problematic you might want to consider looking into one of those. Those are options, and then there's also medication maintenance which is one way to taper off of drugs. If you're trying to quit meth, it might be easier to just stop it outright and just get through the withdrawal. Stimulant withdrawal can suck, and it has physical components, but it is still mostly mental.

Well try and not beat yourself up too much and just take it as easy as possible. Does the gabapentin and seroquel help you out at all? I'm sure there's a legitimate reason you take it if a doctor prescribed it.

Have you ever considered inpatient rehab, or at a minimum AA/NA meetings? If your use is becoming very problematic you might want to consider looking into one of those. Those are options, and then there's also medication maintenance which is one way to taper off of drugs. If you're trying to quit meth, it might be easier to just stop it outright and just get through the withdrawal. Stimulant withdrawal can suck, and it has physical components, but it is still mostly mental.
I'm trying a low dose for now but I'll see how I am. Before I started I was a little shaky. I hate to go to rehab because ever since I was in prison and jail I can't even handle being in the hospital. The one reason I started this shit is the pain I have everyday and it takes forever to get meds. My marriage is fucked before this started. So I'll tolerate the alcohol and hydrocodone,which is a waste because it doesn't work on my pain. I do it to not detox. But the meth helps but gotta watch my heart shit. Basically I don't care about anything.