• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

worried about my cat

Just t
Lmao this is so sad yet hilarious...I have a kitty and I hope yours is okay! But yea probably not good to wait it out....I thought mine had gotten to my coke once & was terrified, but turns out she just licked the outside of an adderall and luckily was just OFF THE WALLS for awhile....but one of my friends friends cat got into her coke and died pretty quickly.

Either way OBVIOUSLY it’s not good that ur car licked that up, I mean c’mon....we as humans shouldn’t even be ingesting the stuff
Just to say, did you realise that these posts were made 9 years ago? It looks like the OP never returned after posting his question.

Hows your cat doing? LOL Really tho, i wonder what happened and if ole whiskers, or Garfield, or whatever its name was survived. I hope so, animals are cool. But if his cat had a problem i would hope that it came to BL first.

There's no excuse for this. Keep your drugs away from your fucking pets.
If you're that irresponsible, you shouldn't be allowed to own animals.

Well the cat's probably dead regardless as the post is so old.

But an average cat weighs 4kg. For an 80kg human, that's 20 times more coke, or 2g. To gobble that much at once wouldn't kill your a average human.

However I wasn't paying attention when I attended that feline cocaine tolerance seminar I took, so in all likelihood they have a lower ld50 than humans.

I'm curious if it lived. As the poster didn't post again, I suspect it died.

Yeah it is a bit rude and inconsiderate I think when people post a new thread asking a question so vaguely with no additional information they get a ton of responses and never sign in to reply ever again.

So sure I hope the cat did not come to any lasting harm but I don't think much of the OP.