• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women Who Don't Want Kids...Ever

I hate children. If she even considers having any, it's goodbye. We can still be friends.

Not everyone men and women included wants to have children, or can. It's someone's personal choice, and it's not right or wrong.

I commend anyone who gives enough thought to this matter to make an informed decision.

It's should be harder to have a kid than to get a driver's license.

Im 33 never wanted kids ever! My mom just loves babies and kids, ive never felt that way! I look at the world today and there is no way i would want to raise a kid in this world! But its not even about that for me! I just plane and simple am not interested in having children ! Parents to me look stressed all the time constant state of worry your whole life becomes that child! Im married i married my husband so we could have fun and love eachother and do what we want and enjoy life! I guess for me i see alot of women so desperate to have a child i just dont get it! Havent you watched these shows about how difficult it is! A baby changes everything ! Children are expensive ! There is also a part of me that is so in love with my husband i dont feel the desire for the love of a child i have that fullness from my husband! So many woman have children cause they want someone that is gonna need them all time and love them all the time like a child does! People look at me like im crazy , im not crazy i made a choice !

I think it's completely normal. There are a shit ton of reasons someone doesn't want to have kids.
Personaly I don't want kids because they bound you to a specific way of life. Im that kind of person who wants to be able to leave everything and everyone behind when it comes to there. I wanna be free to change my way of life everytime I like and the only one who takes consequences for that being ME.
I can and want to be responsible for myself, but not for others.
"But don't you want to leave something behind you?Don't you feel the duty to have ansestors and keep the spiece alive?" some ask.
Nah, I dislike society as it is and don't see the point of adding more people in it.

Last edited:
I was told by a girl friend that it was unusual hearing that i am 29 and have no kids.
I had to stop and think about that for a second.

Female. Don't want kids. EVER! I would never want someone to suffer like I did since I was younger. Reproducing is extremely selfish, especially if you are prone to depression, bipolar disorder, etc.

I remember watching a program on TV where both the mother and father are bipolar. They had children and their toddlers already had a cocktail of medicine. Made me sick. Wish I could have sterilized those dumbfucks.

I can't say I share in or relate to feeling like that. I'm female, I do love kids, and I do want my own one day.

But, you're not alone, I only have one female friend but she's always been like this, never wants kids.

My mom always said most women are hard wired to want kids if they haven't had them by almost 30 their brain will compel them too. I don't think it's universally true, but it's definitely common. Time will tell if my friend changes her mind.

I can't relate, I love kids and I want em one day, but there are women who don't and I see nothing wrong with that, and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

The Earth is over populated and I admire your stance.
My experience was tragic leading me to Mother hood. You are amazing being happy as is. Kids don't fill a void. Good for you for not falling for what you think you should want.
You seem excellent.

I'd love to have children, give them a great childhood and watch them get smarter, stronger, and so forth. There's an ideal or a fantasy there I think, I just can't see that matching up to reality though.. too many factors in play, and it would take a miracle to raise kids who don't succumb to the pressures of our degenerate culture that is clearly going nowhere fast. I just don't see a happy ending, rather I don't have the faith it would turn out alright for them, or for myself realizing I've failed to protect my children from the toxic influences around them.

That and the fact that our education system in the UK is embarrassing.. would have to live on a shoestring budget to afford a place in a nice area which falls in the catchment area for a good school.

^Nothing any parent hasn't thought differently about. Go. Find a suitable ovum ( that appreciates you). Procreate. You're a tad neurotic and over conscientious ( which is not a bad thing) don't underestimate yourself ffs.

Last edited:
The Earth is over populated and I admire your stance.
My experience was tragic leading me to Mother hood. You are amazing being happy as is. Kids don't fill a void. Good for you for not falling for what you think you should want.
You seem excellent.

The Earth is over populated with idiots. Balance it out by contributing your values toward your offspring! Too many idiots having kids and raising them to be dumb and valueless. Politicians encourage this. Have kids becuse you value yourself. This is what nature intended.

Nature intends nothing but continued existence.

That's the great thing about nature and evolution, you can't go against it. Nothing is unnatural. You do what you do, and you either survive to procreate, or you don't. Never ending trial and error. Success and failure. All natural. All "correct".

All that should interest you is trying to be on the success side of the equation instead of the failure side. But either is perfectly natural.

You can't beat nature, everything and anything we do is natural. Either leading to natural continued existence and prosperity, or natural disaster and ceasing to exist. But nature doesn't care much one way or the other. We probably should given we wanna be on the "not dead" side, but there's no such thing as unnatural.

Nature also doesn't give 2 shits (or even one) about y/our philosophical analysis of things. Unfortunately. ;)

^Nothing any parent hasn't thought differently about. Go. Find a suitable ovum ( that appreciates you). Procreate. You're a tad neurotic and over conscientious ( which is not a bad thing) don't underestimate yourself ffs.

I'll accept that in regards to my first paragraph for sure. But the second point about education.. I know a lot of teachers personally, I've got a good idea of what the situation is like, it's a right fuckup!

^ I saw a news clip a few weeks back specifically documenting how streaming ( in terms of social stratification) was forcing some kids to perdue lower level exams (GCSE's, i think) in the UK. So, understand your rationale. However, I think parents are so focused and forced to focus on their jobs that they are being manipulated into neglecting educating their kids i.e. they believe that they are subordinate to the curriculums of the education system...However, i think (red-tape aside)this is untrue, if, parents choose to be involved in their kids education (which is what being a parent is mainly about imo (albeit it's a more holistic role).

Money is an obvious rational factor but (maybe image tad too idealistic here) but if you are willing to focus and educate yourself, as a parent, about your child's educational requirements - i think, the system can be outsmarted.

I think it is interesting that a number of people I have met in my 69 years have had the attitude that you are "selfish" if you don't want to have children. (It amazes me that people are still saying that.) One could easily make a case that the reverse is also true, that those who want kids are also "selfish." Think about it. There is no right answer here. A number of well meaning people said I was "selfish" many times because of their personal agenda, or if they they didn't say anything, their look said it all. I married, and we had no children by choice. A decision that in our day was really rare. My husband and I were both in the health care field and contributed a lot. Personally, I had a career as a psychotherapist, and I hope I had a positive effect on the men and women that came through my office door and that their kids were better off because of it. You do not have to have your own kids to contribute. In life, one should do what they feel is right for themselves, especially when it comes to a serious decision about whether or not to have children. Those people who feel they have a right to try and influence another's decision about this by being judgmental and name calling, really need to think about what they are doing before they speak.

Last edited:
^Absoloutely, agree. Judgement is arbitrary. Following popular trends(in terms of extrinsic pressures/rewards, or demands) in childbearing/rearing or not, is ridiculous. Ultimately it is about the desire, conscientiousness, and resources that go toward bringing a small human into this society/world. Huge responsibility and no doubt rewarding and difficult; I met parents with two disabled children today and their strength of character and will; togeter, elicited a sense of huge respect and scorn; regarding their attitudes but essentially, nobody knows and is in anypostion of moral-authority; be it, rational or woke-liberalism, to judge.

The focus is on the small human in conjunction with the parent(s). It's complex. Not an issue of which the depth and breath can be quantitively explored, reasonably, in interweb context, imho

Last edited: