L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationships + Drugs Women who are fun at taking drugs

just never done them cos I've always had really bad anxiety
there's some psychs that are the total opposite of anxiety,
sometimes there's the "come-up" anxiety, but it's not really anxiety IMO. It's a feeling of something is going to happen, and feeling a bit dizzy maybe,not like real anxiety, most times.
I think LSD around 75mg can be totally anxyolitic once the trip sets in, same for 4-ho-met or low 4-ho-mipt doses.
Low dose mescaline is the opposite of anxiety, you cannot go wrong with that. Eat some cacti!

I follow Mckenna, I just shared a video of him talking about the archaic revival with a (female) friend of mine.
I'm into shamanism too I guess, but closer to medicinal plants and also mixing my own background

there's some psychs that are the total opposite of anxiety,
sometimes there's the "come-up" anxiety, but it's not really anxiety IMO. It's a feeling of something is going to happen, and feeling a bit dizzy maybe,not like real anxiety, most times.
I think LSD around 75mg can be totally anxyolitic once the trip sets in, same for 4-ho-met or low 4-ho-mipt doses.
Low dose mescaline is the opposite of anxiety, you cannot go wrong with that. Eat some cacti!

I follow Mckenna, I just shared a video of him talking about the archaic revival with a (female) friend of mine.
I'm into shamanism too I guess, but closer to medicinal plants and also mixing my own background

Well I've got this thing where I want to be just totally cool.. So I have fantasies of being this old woman sitting in a tipi taking psychedelics and being some kind of oracle lol.

McKenna is awesome. I've listened to hours of him talking. I also read Food of the Gods a few years ago. That's well worth it. I just believe that guy you know.. When I get all depressed about the state of the world he cheers me up.

Ity's also more typical of men than of women, for some reason I don't understand.
weed and alcohol 90%, speed/coke/mdma 50-60% of that, LSD/Shrooms... 10-5% of that 50%.

Good point well made - I cant think of many/any books by women that are about psychedelics. My own heroine is Maria Sabina - she lays it down, she was one bad motherfucker, used to run round with her underpants on her head (Hopefully not shitten ones like the ones under my settee)

yo listen, when the women in person in place lays on you with her in "Y"

you gotta have big legs to carry her u dig cuhh

Oh that's part of this, I think. Riane Esler worked with McKenna and she wrote a book "The Chalice and the Blade".

They talk about how our culture is a "Dominator" culture where someone always has power over someone else. But it hasn't always been like that and it doesn't have to continue to be like that.

But there’s also a lot of fruit flies in the garage. No bueno.

Women tend to the sensible ones tho - they are usually the ones who walk on and find the drugged up husband deceased in the bathtub wearing womens underwear

I'm quite the shy and retiring type so I've never met actually a woman who actually enjoyed the shit out of taking drugs.

Are there any fun drug taking women? Women who just take drugs and laugh? For nothing more than the sheer hilarity of it?
Yes, they just need discovering. All three of my long term partners enjoyed the fuck out of taking drugs. You just have to find wha floats their boat (1st part. - cannabis, 2nd - amphetamine 3rd (wife) - everything other than opiates. Why do you think I married her! 🤣