• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationships + Drugs Women who are fun at taking drugs

I did but I guess it’s not in a normie way or social modulated euphoria, sometimes when I did met with a certain couple of peorple I could develop a complex comedia. At an advanced stage of my psychosis induced by meth I frecuenty laugh loud because relating real people with carton network episodes or character, as same as Nintendo’s. From mayority that was annoying.

I want to know where all the fun-loving drugged up midgets are hiding. Ever since I saw Wolf of Wall Street, when I get coked up, I have an overwhelming urge to hang out with little people... but every fucking dwarf I meet is as straight-laced as they come. Then again, maybe I'm coming on too strong. I should probably stop chasing them.

I'm quite the shy and retiring type so I've never met actually a woman who actually enjoyed the shit out of taking drugs.

Are there any fun drug taking women? Women who just take drugs and laugh? For nothing more than the sheer hilarity of it?

*raises hand*

Well not just for the sheer hilarity -- that's a by-product. Sober I'm just not very impressed by reality and find it more interesting on drugs.

I want to know where all the fun-loving drugged up midgets are hiding. Ever since I saw Wolf of Wall Street, when I get coked up, I have an overwhelming urge to hang out with little people... but every fucking dwarf I meet is as straight-laced as they come. Then again, maybe I'm coming on too strong. I should probably stop chasing them.

Goddammit... Of course! :rolleyes:

I like how you crammed all those criteria together. It's not enough that a woman uses drugs, they must also be fun, laugh, and not be taking drugs for any other reason but the fun of it, god forbid. /sarcasm

well theyre all sort of all the key criteria of someone bandy-legged on drugs - thats where I got the fun and laughter bit from. (I try to avoid people who take drugs to have a bad time)

Women loved to get fucked up all the same. The difference I’ve found is that women care more about the experience and less about the details. You aren’t going to find many (I haven’t at least) that want to talk over the nuances of different LSD batches.

Guys seem to be more about turning drug use into a hobby. Chicks just want to have fun.

And yes festivals are full of em. Look for the chick dancing by herself at noon long before anyone’s even dosed yet. A flowy type of dance, L has a way of making people dance that you become familiar with.

My wife loves taking a little dose and laughing to something stupid on TV, but we also don’t eat as much acid as you do… ;)

-GC

lawd, we have laughed so hard at each other, unable to breath, men and woman but yes women fukkn lose it, seem free at laughing at self and others without knocking folks down, just my experience, but i often had to tell them to chill sometimes not get naked all the time at the drop of a hat/tab and night body surf, theres sharknados n chit, i saw the light, sometimes red and blue

lawd, we have laughed so hard at each other, unable to breath, men and woman but yes women fukkn lose it, seem free at laughing at self and others without knocking folks down, just my experience, but i often had to tell them to chill sometimes not get naked all the time at the drop of a hat/tab and night body surf, theres sharknados n chit, i saw the light, sometimes red and blue

I think I should be partying with your friends.

Women loved to get fucked up all the same. The difference I’ve found is that women care more about the experience and less about the details. You aren’t going to find many (I haven’t at least) that want to talk over the nuances of different LSD batches.

Guys seem to be more about turning drug use into a hobby. Chicks just want to have fun.

And yes festivals are full of em. Look for the chick dancing by herself at noon long before anyone’s even dosed yet. A flowy type of dance, L has a way of making people dance that you become familiar with.

My wife loves taking a little dose and laughing to something stupid on TV, but we also don’t eat as much acid as you do… ;)

-GC

Are there many women who think "Fuck the festival and all the people I went with for a social experience - fuck all that - I just want the drugs". That's the drug taking I hanker after...

Are there many women who think "Fuck the festival and all the people I went with for a social experience - fuck all that - I just want the drugs". That's the drug taking I hanker after...
Well man, then don't waste your time at a festival where people go to do one AS WELL AS the other.

Instead I recommend seeking out the least appealing neighbourhood in whatever town you're in, then look for the sleaziest crack den, and there you'll find all the strung-out druggie whores you could possibly want.