• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationships + Drugs Women who are fun at taking drugs

I'm quite the shy and retiring type so I've never met actually a woman who actually enjoyed the shit out of taking drugs.

Are there any fun drug taking women? Women who just take drugs and laugh? For nothing more than the sheer hilarity of it?
I’ve always been told I’m a lot of fun to get blasted with…

Honestly, some of my fondest memories are from the mid-90s partying with crackwhores. (Sorry if that term is demeaning but that's how they described themselves)
At the time I was into alcohol and no other drugs-- very heavily into alcohol. I had zero libido but I enjoyed female company. I worked full-time, paid low rent, and had extra cash to throw around. I'd give these 2 or 3 ladies a couple hundred bucks for their crack and all I asked in return was for them to hang out with me while they got high and I got drunk. They adored me.
We had a blast. Lots of laughs. I even got some physical intimacy out of it-- hugs&kisses, but no actual sex because I was incapable and uninterested in that. It was a win-win for all concerned.
The only reason it ended was that I had to go into detox/rehab when my alcohol consumption became life-threatening.

Ahhh, memories!

I'm quite the shy and retiring type so I've never met actually a woman who actually enjoyed the shit out of taking drugs.

Are there any fun drug taking women? Women who just take drugs and laugh? For nothing more than the sheer hilarity of it?
Me neither,
I guess that has saved me because I need to look "serious enough" getting myself into my duties/responsabilities instead of trying the dozens and dozens types of interesting stuff there is...
but yes, I would like to find one at least once, to stay... let's say a year, having fun with her, only psychonaut-ing and working for surviving.

Man your posts can be pretty cringe bro. Are there women who enjoy taking drugs? Like wtf.

And the type of drug user you are asking for. You sound like you just want some drug fiend that will keep you company and make you happy somehow by virtue of them.. Being happy?

I dunno man. Think you need to work on yourself and stop viewing women as some object or other species.

I've found some women who "enjoy" taking drugs, but I guess the OP it's asking that exactly.
The thing is that I've found girls that liked to have drugs, but not like "sporadically", just for fun. Most of the girls who I knew that used drugs were people with some kind of bad habit, like they "needed" it, but they were not exactly having fun so to speak, but well, that probably could be said for most of the men I knew who used drugs...
psychonauts are hard to find.

Well man, then don't waste your time at a festival where people go to do one AS WELL AS the other.

Instead I recommend seeking out the least appealing neighbourhood in whatever town you're in, then look for the sleaziest crack den, and there you'll find all the strung-out druggie whores you could possibly want.
Not talking hooked on the crack type drug user tho - being hooked is another thing entirely. I mean drugs like mushrooms, DS acid, 4-aco-DMT. Maybe I've missed them but I don't see many women on the psychedelic drug board saying "I took acid and went walking for 4 hours alone". That's the kind of drug love I'm talking about.

But they do exist you reckon? Ok, I will keep searching. As Jimmy Page said "It's hard to find an angel with a broken wing"

I've found some women who "enjoy" taking drugs, but I guess the OP it's asking that exactly.
The thing is that I've found girls that liked to have drugs, but not like "sporadically", just for fun. Most of the girls who I knew that used drugs were people with some kind of bad habit, like they "needed" it, but they were not exactly having fun so to speak, but well, that probably could be said for most of the men I knew who used drugs...
psychonauts are hard to find.

Yeah - there's different categories isn't there. But ALL the hardcore psychedelic users I've ever seen on the boards are male. Unless I'm crap at sexing bluelight posters (apparantly you have to hold them upside down and tap their bottoms)

Guess it entirely depends on the stance towards drugs, and the implication of time, right?
While to someone to whom drugs were something new, they would be more fun,
and to a veteran, they would often just be a burden.

i.e, while to a psychotrope beginner, it's fun colors and thoughts, interesting new concepts, and so forth - to a veteran it's a possible bad trip - or just utterly mundane
same would go for most if not all other drugs. A veteran will most always(or they wouldn't be a veteran) be aware of the possible danger, or the damage it will most certainly bring, the weight of the addiction, etc. pp

If I had to make a semi-educated guess, I'd say the "fun" kinds are pretty much always the beginners,
and this is more of a cyclical issue, as in: the more time we spend with drug X, the less fun it will bring taking it/the less fun we will be while on it

Yeah - there's different categories isn't there. But ALL the hardcore psychedelic users I've ever seen on the boards are male. Unless I'm crap at sexing bluelight posters (apparantly you have to hold them upside down and tap their bottoms)
there's at least one that is female...
you probably know her.

Man your posts can be pretty cringe bro. Are there women who enjoy taking drugs? Like wtf.

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

I just saw this thread again and the title makes me think "are there all these women who take drugs and just hate it?"

To be fair, I don't know many women who do drugs, but I don't know many women :(

I used to hang out with chicks who loved weed. Occasionally speed, MDMA, LSD. We all loved to drink.

But me.. A guy once said "I've never known anyone who can function on drugs as well as you can." 😎

I used to hang out with chicks who loved weed. Occasionally speed, MDMA, LSD. We all loved to drink.
yeah, but that's the most basic pack of drug use profile, like, festival people or ravers who like those drugs,..except for LSD, maybe that happens there but where I live most women wouldn't use psychedelics if they are not totally into loving psychedelics, it's like a different story for people here, not everyone does. It's also more typical of men than of women, for some reason I don't understand.
weed and alcohol 90%, speed/coke/mdma 50-60% of that, LSD/Shrooms... 10-5% of that 50%.

yeah, but that's the most basic pack of drug use profile, like, festival people or ravers who like those drugs,..except for LSD, maybe that happens there but where I live most women wouldn't use psychedelics if they are not totally into loving psychedelics, it's like a different story for people here, not everyone does. It's also more typical of men than of women, for some reason I don't understand.
weed and alcohol 90%, speed/coke/mdma 50-60% of that, LSD/Shrooms... 10-5% of that 50%.

Yeah it's got me thinking. I might investigate famous female drug users. Not famous *for* drug use heh, but like musicians, writers etc.

My daughter's generation will be a different kettle of fish (early-20s).

Yeah it's got me thinking. I might investigate famous female drug users. Not famous *for* drug use heh, but like musicians, writers etc.

My daughter's generation will be a different kettle of fish (early-20s).
I have 33 but I think that for my generation, in southern europe, psychedelics are seen like for "mentally unstable people" or "nuts". Some guys tend to not give a fuck about being considered "nuts" but I guess for women that stigma feels worse?
there's still that stigma but the new generation probably has that psychedelic renaissance propaganda over their heads so the stigma is lesser.

I have 33 but I think that for my generation, in southern europe, psychedelics are seen like for "mentally unstable people" or "nuts". Some guys tend to not give a fuck about being considered "nuts" but I guess for women that stigma feels worse?
there's still that stigma but the new generation probably has that psychedelic renaissance propaganda over their heads so the stigma is lesser.

I've been interested in psychedelics for 30 years, just never done them cos I've always had really bad anxiety. My ex-husband used to grow various stuff and we were on this Aussie forum on the site shaman-australis.

For me it's part of a wider thing -- I'm interested in shamanism. So I've read and listened to a lot of Terence McKenna. I guess people who think psychedelics are for mentally unstable people don't know the broader context. I've always felt too mentally unstable to take them!