• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women calling men creeps, is it sometimes about attention?

Neuroprotection

Bluelighter
throughout my life in education, i’ve heard women regularly refer to men Who show an interest in them as creepy or creeps. don’t get me wrong, even as a man I believe some men definitely deserve that title especially if they keep flirting after being told it makes the woman feel uncomfortable. i’m referring to the women who regularly call everyone creeps, even just for showing an interest in them and honestly, but nicely telling them that they like them. has anyone encountered this? personally, I don’t assume those women mean any harm or really think every guy is creepy, so I’m wondering if some do it just for attention. I wonder if it’s similar to how some men seem to get a bigger kick out of telling their male friends that a girl likes them, rather than from the fact an attractive girl is actually interested in them.
Thank God I’ve never been called a creep, probably because I don’t really have the confidence to go out and initiate conversation with girls, let alone tell them I like them. however, when wrongly used, I think the word creep can Hurt and damage the confidence of some men. What do you all think?

throughout my life in education, i’ve heard women regularly refer to men Who show an interest in them as creepy or creeps. don’t get me wrong, even as a man I believe some men definitely deserve that title especially if they keep flirting after being told it makes the woman feel uncomfortable. i’m referring to the women who regularly call everyone creeps, even just for showing an interest in them and honestly, but nicely telling them that they like them. has anyone encountered this? personally, I don’t assume those women mean any harm or really think every guy is creepy, so I’m wondering if some do it just for attention. I wonder if it’s similar to how some men seem to get a bigger kick out of telling their male friends that a girl likes them, rather than from the fact an attractive girl is actually interested in them.
Thank God I’ve never been called a creep, probably because I don’t really have the confidence to go out and initiate conversation with girls, let alone tell them I like them. however, when wrongly used, I think the word creep can Hurt and damage the confidence of some men. What do you all think?
I completely agree with you, women seem too hard on men, and they put more importance on their emotional needs being met than our sexual needs, as if men are dirty because we think about sex every 7 seconds.

It’s definitely hurt my confidence in the past, especially when they complain behind your back, then you can’t even talk to them to try and work it out, or ask them how you could have done differently

Im nothing special (in fact I’m a junkie in early recovery) and I’ve slept with 20 women so far this year. I’m not particularly good looking and I’m not rich. It’s not that hard if you have even an ounce of game and a dating app.

It's a form of a shit test. If you can, call her a bitch.

i have no problem telling a girl that i like them....but i rarely do because 90% of the time, there's something i can't stand about them either

a lot of times i wont even say something to that specific girl directly but she'll hear about it from somebody else because im always talking about girls - it's just what i do - i can't help myself from telling somebody else "that chick is hot"

i don't think ive ever been called a creep either that i know of - and i don't care either because im not really a creep - if they don't wanna be bothered with me, then i don't pursue it - and i think that's when you're a creep

like i know this one dude, he's gotta hug every girl he meets, and when he does, he's grinding all over them - and he gets called a creep - because he is a fuckin creep

i have no problem telling a girl that i like them....but i rarely do because 90% of the time, there's something i can't stand about them either

a lot of times i wont even say something to that specific girl directly but she'll hear about it from somebody else because im always talking about girls - it's just what i do - i can't help myself from telling somebody else "that chick is hot"

i don't think ive ever been called a creep either that i know of - and i don't care either because im not really a creep - if they don't wanna be bothered with me, then i don't pursue it - and i think that's when you're a creep

like i know this one dude, he's gotta hug every girl he meets, and when he does, he's grinding all over them - and he gets called a creep - because he is a fuckin creep

I agree with you. The guy you were talking about is definitely a creep as is anyone who refuses to leave a woman alone after she’s clearly told him she’s not interested. I came across one YouTube video, where a woman was explaining to men what Women generally find creepy and it was things like excessive flirting or trying to impress too much. I actually found it really heartwarming to see a woman educating and advising men. I don’t mean this in a patronising way, but it was a nice change from the toxin forms of masculinity and feminism which try to perpetuate a state of war between men and women.

I agree with you. The guy you were talking about is definitely a creep as is anyone who refuses to leave a woman alone after she’s clearly told him she’s not interested. I came across one YouTube video, where a woman was explaining to men what Women generally find creepy and it was things like excessive flirting or trying to impress too much. I actually found it really heartwarming to see a woman educating and advising men. I don’t mean this in a patronising way, but it was a nice change from the toxin forms of masculinity and feminism which try to perpetuate a state of war between men and women.
I think I’m the only woman to respond to this so far. For me personally I feel kindness & respect go a long way … & vice versa.
Good luck to you amigo :)💜

I think I’m the only woman to respond to this so far. For me personally I feel kindness & respect go a long way … & vice versa.
Good luck to you amigo :)💜

Thank you for that. I definitely agree with you. kindness and an open mind are exactly what we need more than ever these days. unfortunately, both mainstream and social media are full of people perpetuating conflict, whether it be gender based, political, religious or otherwise. sadly, that seems to be the way to get more views and more money.

Too many women walking round with their tits bursting out then calling men creeps for looking or commenting.

Yes, that’s definitely true. I mean, men should get the message if there advances are rejected, but at the same time, such women can’t blame men for looking at them when they clearly dress precisely for that reason. that’s why I’m wondering if it’s sometimes an attention seeking thing among some insecure women. I guess it’s similar to how some immature men Think that being violent or abusive to other men to show off in front of Women. They think they are tough and appear dominant, in reality, most women see them as idiots and unattractive animals.