• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women calling men creeps, is it sometimes about attention?

I kinda see what you are trying to say and it is kinda true, while not being able to see how any of those statements help me because I kinda said the same things already.

One thing I'm gonna say, what I do NOT get is if women get offended over the mere fact that a guy might be hoping for sex when they go on a date.
I'm NOT talking here about the sweaty-handed desperation of some bloke who's never been with a woman and just can't wait to get his end away ; that's seriously off- putting, and anyone in that camp should hire a prostitute to get it out of their system so they can interact with a woman like a normal human being instead of some sex-crazed weirdo next time.

I mean a context where both parties are reasonably ordinary people . I mean, OF COURSE if I ask you out on a literal DATE, that means I'm attracted to you, and if you agree I'm presuming the attraction is mutual. That doesn't mean I'm expecting to get laid that evening, or the next time for that matter ; but obviously I'm hoping things will go that way. If all I'm after is a nice chat and some company, I might ask if you'd care to join me for a coffee somewhere or something, but it's hardly gonna be a dinner date.

So yep, if I approach a hot girl it's with sexual intentions, sue me. That doesn't make me some kind of predator, that makes me a normal human male. Doesn't mean I will push for anything if she's clearly not interested, doesn't mean I just see her as a fuckable tube and nothing else. So no need to get huffy because I find you devastatingly attractive ffs.

Or is there ANY woman on earth who's out there seriously chatting up some hot guy JUST to bloody talk to him?! You got your girl mates for that; if you're making a move on a handsome man, obviously you want the time you spend to lead to something more than just conversation. We're all sexual beings and we all like to fuck.

Not many decent women around anymore.
Too many of them on about her msn has to be a 10 with a massive cock and earning good money. All the while sat there looking like jabba the Hutt. Fat as fuck and ugly.

Or a dirty bitch that’s been fucked by every man in a 50 mile radius. Gaped out by anyone that wanted a go🤢🤣🤣🤣