• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will this last forever? MDMA comedown

did you get a mouth guard? if not im pretty sure that mdma -> anxiety -> bruxism relation exists, maybe its better to sleep with plastic everynight than to take meds.

Sorry I just noticed you posted twice.. maybe you were responding to me? I thought you missed my suggestion to use buspirone, hence the bold post above!

I spent some time sticking pieces of plastic in my mouth - lollypop sticks between the rear molars etc. I was thinking of seeing a dentist to have my remaining 1 wisdom tooth pulled out, but I don't think that would have helped. Buspirone helped just fine. The jaw pain was not there 95 - 99% of the time when taking 10mg buspirone three times a day. The dizzy/brain shock can be prevented by: in the morning, take it if you wake but can go back to sleep, i.e. I would wake up, eat the 10mg buspirone, sleep for another hour, then get up. No buspirone brain shocks. Otherwise, and for rest of the day, you can just take 5mg, then the other 5mg ~45 minutes later, and no brain shocks. It's fine really. It also improves strength of orgasm.

Sorry I just noticed you posted twice.. maybe you were responding to me? I thought you missed my suggestion to use buspirone, hence the bold post above!

I spent some time sticking pieces of plastic in my mouth - lollypop sticks between the rear molars etc. I was thinking of seeing a dentist to have my remaining 1 wisdom tooth pulled out, but I don't think that would have helped. Buspirone helped just fine. The jaw pain was not there 95 - 99% of the time when taking 10mg buspirone three times a day. The dizzy/brain shock can be prevented by: in the morning, take it if you wake but can go back to sleep, i.e. I would wake up, eat the 10mg buspirone, sleep for another hour, then get up. No buspirone brain shocks. Otherwise, and for rest of the day, you can just take 5mg, then the other 5mg ~45 minutes later, and no brain shocks. It's fine really. It also improves strength of orgasm.

So hope is not lost :D there are many ways to prevent this madness!! solutions for the problems!! btw...good to know the positive effects and not only the adverse, thank you carlos, you know we share real name! Muchas gracias!

Well that sucks!

After a week, the lithium magic has gone!

I'm waking up feeling stomach pains & sickness and twitching/pulsing stomach again.

OTOH the fact that I started taking zopiclone again with the lithium might have been a problem... but I don't think so. I'm off the zopi again anyway.

I have also been drinking wine again in the evening. When I started the lithium orotate, alcohol wasn't nice - gave headaches, etc. but I have gradually been getting back into the alcohol. I suppose it's possible that this is overriding the positivity of the lithium.. or maybe it really was just a honeymoon period! LOL. I guess I'm going to have to try abstaining from alcohol for a week to see what happens.

Last edited:
So hope is not lost :D there are many ways to prevent this madness!! solutions for the problems!! btw...good to know the positive effects and not only the adverse, thank you carlos, you know we share real name! Muchas gracias!

You're welcome :) My name is Carl really, but I get called Carlos a lot :D

I use buspirone and melatonin for mdma and amphetamine related neurotoxicity. I don't know what to really say about most of the speculation in this thread.

First of all , sorry my bad english, actually i speak spanish and this is the only page in internet where i could find similar simptons like me. i wrote this to FBC but i want to share it with you all too, need some opinion and any advice will be wellcome.
Well, i dont know if you have enought time to read some tips about my last months, i found you one of the most strongers persons in the world if you had lived what you had lived (and i have experienced more o less, maybe not so worst)

Im a engineerin student, i had a nice life before all this.. :S i dont know how to deal with it.
It began 5 months ago, i was doing the last 6 mont maybe 10 time mdma, in small amounts of less than 100 mg, in 3 weeks periods maximum, but was the last time, the next day after sleepin, i woke up fine, but in the evening my hearths pounds more than never, y felt upset, and the upsetting was going on over the last 5 months, ALL day with contiunous non stop extreme anxiety, from the beggining till sometimes 4 hour post sleep (i wasnt able to do till 2 moths ago btw), and it took me to depression.

I dont know what to do know, i had to admiit i was thinking a lot of time on suicide, mi GP prescribe me lexapro 20mg , that im tryin to go off today cause i dont want to be everyday med-dependant. I had gone to psicologist too try to do all that i cant, but im not sure that if its helping really, althought i enjoy the conversation.

Some simptons: teeth tremblin, finger tremblin, jaw pain (in the first months was really heavy),brain zaps along the day(fading maybe with the months, i had a few today in the left back my head) , i found my own voice more humble than i used too even if a want to increase the loud and of course stomachache when im anxious.
Sex was ok (only fucked with the lexapro, but im working even with it), and my vision too.

My Gp said that my brain its ok, im sure its not as she thought.

Said this, i have just one question, if dont think anyway in the idea of end my life at 22 years...what can i do, im just waking up thinkin "is this a good day or...:S " "can this go away?"i cant study in that way, cant do any routine.
Even with my gf...she is with me, but i really think she deserves a happy guy, and not a brainfucked like me now, i can give anything to her...but i try to smile everyday.

Im really scared to wake up everyday :S is like a nightmare...

I am not attempting to promote ignorance as Ecstasy neurotoxicity is complex and deals with parts of the brain not well understood, but you do realize that by over exaggerating the situation you' are self-validating a psychological problem.

I'm fine with you all speculating over an issue like MDMA brain damage, but please feel free to accept criticism from me.

Last edited:
I use buspirone and melatonin for mdma and amphetamine related neurotoxicity. I don't know what to really say about most of the speculation in this thread.

I am not attempting to promote ignorance as Ecstasy neurotoxicity is complex and deals with parts of the brain not well understood, but you do realize that by over exaggerating the situation you' are self-validating a psychological problem.

I'm fine with you all speculating over an issue like MDMA brain damage, but please feel free to accept criticism from me.

I'm not sure how you can know or say if he is over-exaggerating his situation??

I'm not sure how you can know or say if he is over-exaggerating his situation??

I do not doubt that what he may be experiencing is unpleasant. I feel as though a lot of individuals blow the after effects of their ecstasy use out of proportion.

I do not doubt that what he may experience may be unpleasant. Though, I feel as though a lot of individuals blow the after effects of their ecstasy use out of proportion. When I was least confident was when I was constantly believing I had anxiety.

I've been doing MDMA for about a decade, at times very frequently, and in high quantities. I was quite used to the after effects. Lots of zopiclone in the early hours, avoiding people where possible at the beginning of the week, and mostly back to normal by Wednesday. Like you, I would have swore that there weren't any potential long term after effects, but I now know otherwise through first-hand experience. Yes it may also be somewhat situational as well, but given constant re-dosing over a 24 - 48hr period, combined with other substances (alcohol, zopiclone, alprazolam in my case), you can be left feeling very unwell indeed for a long time.

I appreciate that as a Moderator of the Ecstasy section of this forum, you are probably quite pro-MDMA, and do not like negative hysteria. I don't like hysteria either. I am pro-choice, but also pro-education. Perhaps there needs to be a section of the forum for the negative nancies. Like an "MDMA-A (as in, AA)" area or something, to separate the joyous from those that are hurting.

I'm not for any drug. I'm actually quite the opposite.

I question people when they claim to have messed up their brain for the rest of their lives. It's not a what or why, it's a how. How do people know the damage is real? I have convinced myself in the past that I was damaged and it only lead to more self confirmation that I was. Finally I saw my doctor. He told me I was fine. For weeks I did not believe him, then one day it clicked that maybe I was fine.

Negativity is normal for any drug. I feel like the worst thing you can really do in recovery is to dwell on it.

Last edited:
I'm not for any drug. I'm actually quite the opposite.

I question people when they claim to have messed up their brain for the rest of their lives. It's not a what or why, it's a how. How do people know the damage is real? I have convinced myself in the past that I was damaged and it only lead to more self confirmation that I was. Finally I saw my doctor. He told me I was fine. For weeks I did not believe him, then one day it clicked that maybe I was fine.

Negativity is normal for any drug. I feel like the worst thing you can really do in recovery is to dwell on it.

Sure, I believe in mind over matter. In fact my exact words when people on here were warning me that progress would be slow, and that I would think I was getting better, and then I'd feel bad again, were:
Can we have a bit more positivity though please? I don't need to hear that you guys think I am wrong to think I am feeling better. That's not helpful. Ever hear of mind over matter?

Thankfully I haven't messed with hallucinogens much if at all (2cb twice, 2c-e and i once, and mescaline once), but I heard that HPPD thing is quite real for some people too.

Hey, you're not supposed to be happy yet. 8)

Even under severe neurotoxic damage people are still at the mercy of their world views.

Last edited:
I went ahead and merged the two negative MDMA after effect threads.

That was unnecessary.

Do you want me to point out all the "negative MDMA after effect threads" so that you can merge all of those into the same one as well ?

Or perhaps you would like to merge all of the "postitive MDMA effects" threads?

My apologies if this is inconvenient to you. I am decluttering so that new threads asking for HR help can get proper attention.

Please message me in private.

Your assertion that that there are "two negative MDMA after effect threads" is just hilarious. Is it a joke in response to my suggestion that there should be a separate forum for those suffering the after effects of too much/abuse of MDMA ? There are probably hundreds of such threads.

You start off by saying that the OP of the thread (before you merged two separate threads) is exaggerating his symptoms, then you go on to merge "the two" negative threads.

You couldn't be any more biased! LOL.

I think you'll see that I am supporting the thread once I explain it better in personal message.

Your assertion that that there are "two negative MDMA after effect threads" is just hilarious. Is it a joke in response to my suggestion that there should be a separate forum for those suffering the after effects of too much/abuse of MDMA ? There are probably hundreds of such threads.

You start off by saying that the OP of the thread (before you merged two separate threads) is exaggerating his symptoms, then you go on to merge "the two" negative threads.

You couldn't be any more biased! LOL.

Renz is right, we get threads like this a dime a dozen. There should be a mega thread for this anyway but us mods are working on new layouts soon, just got to bang our heads together and sort it out.

I'm not hiding information regarding negative MDMA post use.
I'll be the first to tell the world that MDMA is highly neurotoxic.

Now I'm going to commit to organizing these good stories and full thoughts into a mega thread so that people experiencing significant neurotoxicity can stay informed.