• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wildly High on Sally-d (Sita)

^really? you aint never had bad drugs? have you heard of 5-MEO-PYR-T? BZ? JB-118? piperidyl glycollates like Ditan?

and as far as beer goes, we all know that Czech pilsner is the only true way to go. although the Aussie Little Creatures Pilsner - organic, mind you, takes the overall cake IMNSHO.

elitist as fuck, back to school with you. ;-)

Last edited:
Sprinklervibes said:
Try a Belgian beer instead of that Grolsch crap :p
Isn't Grolsch not from something different than hop? Or is that only the German beer? Don't remember.

I do. Germany has this wonderful "Reinheitsgebot" - their beer only contains natural decent ingredients, and they don't add glucose, preservatives or flavour agents and such. Czech beers are a lot like this and super crisp too. Same for many Japanese beers. Top stuff.... now, Belgian beers may be fun to drink, novelty flavours (I love a Kriek now and then, or a Hoegaarden, and a Rodenbach or a Leffe) but it's dirty stuff... it's cut with lots of noxious chemicals and best drunk in moderation. All alcohol is best drunk in moderation, but with Belgian brew if you don't follow that advice, you find yourself really (I mean, REALLY) suffering. It's dirty chemical stuff, and you will pay dearly with a nasty hangover. I have tried this plety of times with dozens of those wonderful Belgian beers... fun in the evening, paralytic and spinny at night, half-dead in the morning...

*sorry for getting this salvia thread drowned in drink... guess alcohol penetrates all* =D

Church said:
There is a lot of drug-elitism going on in here. I can't believe anyone who's done psychedelics can be ignorant enough to think that a drug itelf is bad, and not the WAY in which it is used.

I made a long post at work about this, but left it there and will post tomorrow. I do not hate alcohol itself, but rather I find the state produced by alcohol, as well as the behavior of others that I know on alcohol to be disgraceful and repugnant. And I go a long way to explain my feelings.

I do not judge those who drink, nor do I condemn those because I don't know everyone and therefor can not judge all drinkers.

I will post it tomorrow.

Church said:
There is a lot of drug-elitism going on in here. I can't believe anyone who's done psychedelics can be ignorant enough to think that a drug itelf is bad, and not the WAY in which it is used.

I agree with you, too. Like MGS says he does not condemn alcohol itself... but similarly you can't assume that psychedelics will automatically bring out the best in a person and make them open, tolerant, loving, and wise. It says in the Bible not to throw pearls before swine.... but you can't stop swine from eating pearls if that's what they wanna do. Doesn't mean they're gonna turn them into any sort of nobler animal. (This is a metaphor, nothing wrong with pigs, imho).

I concur...

But by bouncing our opinions off each other is how we take shots at the elitism, not by commenting on elitism itself. I may be tempting fate here, but I'm thrilled how this thread hasn't turned into any sort of flame war like it might in drug basics or whatever... :)

And I really like miller light. Tastes like water! ;)

there is no good and evil on a quantum / cosmological scale, only probabilities, which i shall term possibilities.

every possiblity must be actualised. and you know why.

I dunno I think on the quantum scale good and evil do exist, in the drive for existance(good) and nonexistance (evil).

However, time doesn't exist and the battle is moot, as it just 'is'

Ximot said:
I do. Germany has this wonderful "Reinheitsgebot" - their beer only contains natural decent ingredients, and they don't add glucose, preservatives or flavour agents and such. Czech beers are a lot like this and super crisp too. Same for many Japanese beers. Top stuff.... now, Belgian beers may be fun to drink, novelty flavours (I love a Kriek now and then, or a Hoegaarden, and a Rodenbach or a Leffe) but it's dirty stuff... it's cut with lots of noxious chemicals and best drunk in moderation. All alcohol is best drunk in moderation, but with Belgian brew if you don't follow that advice, you find yourself really (I mean, REALLY) suffering. It's dirty chemical stuff, and you will pay dearly with a nasty hangover. I have tried this plety of times with dozens of those wonderful Belgian beers... fun in the evening, paralytic and spinny at night, half-dead in the morning...

*sorry for getting this salvia thread drowned in drink... guess alcohol penetrates all* =D

Lol we're getting this thread offtopic, but where the hell did you hear that? Belgian pils is just "as natural" as all the other beers are, as you claim.
If what you claimed were true many alcoholics would move to the hard booze, which they don't. There are a lot of them in pubs, drinking dozens of beers in a night. Maybe the hop is the reason for the extra effects "nasty chemicals" lol.

Whatever... Where did you hear that BTW. I'm intrested :eek:

I can't imagine how anyone can trip, and still desire something as stupid and disgusting as alcohol, but to each is own.

I can't imagine how anyone can trip and still desire to live their life in a state of perpetual opoid intoxication/dependancy, but to each their own.;)

i cant imagine why anyone wouldnt like alcohol or opioids. both are great in moderation.

Hypnic_Jerk, can u explain ur logic as to why existance and non existance are good and evil?

Good and evil are a product of egoes. At the core, there is only being. An ego can cease to exist, but a consciousness cannot.

At least that's my take on it.

All this talk about beer is making VERY thirsty. What will it be this evening, hmmm?.... Maybe something Asian... some rice beer... OH MAN!!!! I'm going out for Thai tonight so I can have some Singha. Some of the most thirst-quenching, crisp beer I've ever tasted. Yummmmm.....

Singha has formaldehyde (preservative) in it... drink 5 and see how sloshed you get. Nasty stuff ;)

@Sprinklervibes- I am quite sensitive to food additives and such, and there's beers that make me feel strangely moned and hungover and the high isn't really clear but more warped... and it's consistent, and so I have learnt to drink 'feel-good beers' - beers that don't feel toxic to me and are more natural and don't make me feel as hungover. Just from my experience, and what I read about brewing processes and ingredients has confirmed this. Jupiler, Maes and such regular non-exciting beers are a little better (in terms of tocixity) but nowhere near as clean as virtually all German beer, Czech Pilsners, and some Dutch (Heineken + Grolsch are well decent) and many Japanese (Asahi, Sapporo, Kirin). The Chinese Tsing-Tao, while a bit unexciting, is also clean - you can drink your fill and feel fine the next day. This is reallyhow I judge my beer (and wine, and any spirit) - drink a sizeable "merry" quantity and see how you feel the next day. That's how 'clean' it is. :D

Ximot said:
Singha has formaldehyde (preservative) in it... drink 5 and see how sloshed you get. Nasty stuff ;)

Formaldehyde? Is this true? Hmmmm. Anyway, I don't think I'll be drinking 5 of any kind of beer... I usually top out at two 12oz bottles while at a restaurant eating dinner. Might have a Bass when I get home though. I don't really like to get drunk from beer (or any alcohol for that matter), so 3 beers in a night is plenty.

Dunno if it is true. I was told this more than once while in Thailand, chilling out at health spas. Yeah, two or three beers is where you get the most benefit from it. When I was a teenager it used to be like 6-9 beer s anight, and some of my friends reached this point-of-no-return where you can drink 15+ . . . amazing. I used to collapse at nine... it was only when I discovered psychedelics aged 21 that I started rethinking my alcohol consumption. I sporadically do go towards or slightly over the 5-beer mark, still. Kinda happens where I'm from. Takes a conscious effort to stay below at weekends out, when it's bar or gig time.

I believe in Good and Evil, as well as heaven and hell, in an absolute sense in that they exist down to the deepest level of existance. Heaven and Hell are best described as states of mind- although that makes them even more real than any physical realm.

As for good and evil,
Good:
1)Unity
2)Existance
3)"real" knowledge (faith in God)

Evil:
1)seperation
2)Non-existance (nothingness)
3)Traditional knowledge, (faith in the rational mind)

Anyway, these are sort of the ideas behind my concepts of good and evil. Extra dimensional entites which I'd call gods or deamons work towards one side or the other. We can't exactly witness those entites in this plane (only their effects), but what we do see can gestalt into a traditional deamon image when you've got enough crunk in your system.

For example: the idea of control, or power, is a deamon. It seduces men, who, if they honestly sell their souls (devote their lives), become its avatars. It then works towards absolute destruction.

However, as far as an individual's ability to choose good or evil by being a philanthropist or instigating a genocide, thats impossible. It would be just as easy to read good and evil in the crashing of waves against a sea shore- and just as practical. The big players from other dimensions that appear to us as ideas or whatever, both sides fight to use any large scale human accomplishment to their own end, and they're masters of that.

At a personal level, I believe you can only be mindful and do what feels right. "Its not up to you to choose good from bad, but to do the things that are right" -Marley. I sort of believe in dharma... and your path can either lead you to seperation and destruction or unity and creation.. but they might both be the same in the end, especially if you serve whole heartedly.

Last edited:
SD is the entity diametrically opposite to DMT, the latter being much more in line with my vibrational attunement. to each their own poison, i spose.

In some ways i agree with this. I believe there is a spiritual connection between mushrooms and DMT. Ayahuasca feels masculine, while a high dose of mushrooms sent me into egotisical, godlike loony ville. And opposingly, salvia makes me feel like im her bitch.

So if you dont mind me generalising or personifying, salvia is a very powerful lady and dmt is a very powerful man.

But who knows, really.

I used to think the presence was totally asexual, too, mgs. There were hints of femininity, but wholly projected, like how a robot could have a female face.

But now I see salvia as corresponding exactly to Sita from the Hindu religion

The presense I got from my strongest trip was very maternal. *shrugs*