View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wildly High on Sally-d (Sita)

Hypnic_JerK

Bluelighter
I really don't understand you guys who take psychedelics for 'enlightenment' purposes and haven't smoked every last single particle of salvia that you can get your hands on.

And the beautiful thing about the leaf is that it won't fuck you like standard psychedelics will. By that, I mean that if you push yourself through to enlightenment on the standard psycedelics and you haven't "gotten your life straight" you will end up holding a dirty mcdonalds coffe cup asking for change// has anyone got some change for Jesus???

Sadi, on the other hand, won't let you remember anything you aren't ready for, and if you're drunk enough to fake enlightenment when you smoke it, then it will seem to have no effect. I haven't really tried taking it when I'm trippin, either because I'm scared or i'm smart.

Oh, and I guess I do know why ya'll don't take it more often... because you're scared :p

I get full effects from smoking regular leaf. The key is to take 1/2 gram in one hit. I don't use S. divinorum anymore because I find it worthless when smoked. Offered me nothing compared to 5-MeO-DMT, DPT, and others. It is a matter of preference.

I don't do it because I am scared. I don't do it because I've tried it at least a dozen times and it just never moved me in the way 5-MeO-DMT has. And it isn't because I didn't smoke enough...divinorum is every bit as powerful as DMT and 5-MeO-DMT...just not as good. I don't do things that are a waste of my time.

I don't drink alcohol either because it is a disgraceful drug. I can't imagine how anyone can trip, and still desire something as stupid and disgusting as alcohol, but to each is own. Personally I feel I am too good to drink and bring myself down to the disgusting level alcohol brings you.

I don't buy it, man ;)

I mean, look at how you start going off on etoh! (like i maybe touched a nerve and you aren't even associating the shock with the cause) My mom's an alcoholic, so I FULLY appreciate the ugly side of things here, but you think the blood of Jesus was booze on accident? Like they say, all roads lead to Rome. Sally isn't a road though, it is Rome. (PKD anyone?)

Anyway, my 'enlightenment' is wearing off so my arguments are flawed at this point

i got 'scared so shitless' after a certain specific, particularly thematic and last 'breakthrough' that my wife, upon coming home early, found me getting ready to mount a full fledged battle against the symbiotic but rather parasitic 4-D bastard ass son of a pulsating whore alien fuckers whose dirty doings we have been misperceiving as our history / destiny, humanity as nothing more than enslaved pawns, limited and controlled in them dirty bastard fucker aliens' games of vanity and conquest.

this involved gathering the fullon survival gear getup, ammo, psychic protection and shielding devices and chems, and of course, a small but crucial element - an uprising of the masses yearning for freedom - a task that was well underway. ahem. amongst the remnants, sticks and shards of what used to be our living room.

and Kruder and Dorfmeister were telling me to KILL KILL KILL FAST FAST FAST - not normaly the feeling i asssociate with side 2 of their seminal disc.

suffice to say, the wife, god bless her beautiful soul, had a hard time understanding...

so i flushed the rest of dat Lady SD stash down the toilet, much respect.

well, not really. gave it to a friend, whose total experience was retold as: 'Everything went to the point of my nose and then i woke up 12 hours later.'

never again will i willingly approach that particular godess in this incarnation..

Last edited:
Maybe instead of the survival gear and weapons you should've howled at the moon, or went out to the beach with a sledge hammer and started fucking the sand up ;)

Hell man the battle is to be fought... but physically? lol

do y0u live floating on a mountain top/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Last edited:
Yeah, I have respect for lady D. But she has always been good to me, ultimately. I get to the point of being scared, and then, when my language center is kind of totalyl shot and all I see is the shape and colour of objects and I totalyl forget what they actually are, totally unable to conceptualise... the cup and the scissors and teh ashtray on the table could be a scrapyard or a mountain range or a prairie with aliens in it and whatnot... I breatej deeply and let it flow. And it's always been good. So far. I'm more scared of 5-MeO-DMT.

True what you are saying, Hypnic Jerk, when drunk, Salvia seems to just send you to Neverland with zero memory. It's like she dislikes drunks and doesn't want to deal with them... but spares them rather than tortures them.

MGS, I agree that alcohol is all in all an unbeneficial drug, but used in small amounts it is a good social lubricant and can take the edge of things much liek opiates, with similar drawbacks like increased 'malaise' if used for that purpose. I have done stupid things on lacohol, and I have seen people do far stupider things on it even, and I first realised how dangerous it can be when I first took LSD when I was 21. I've been drinking alcohol as a social lubricant since I was 15 or 16, and I still do, half a life later. I go thru phases where I leave it alone, but this is hard to do when you go out and drinking is what pretty much everyone is doing. Choosing a different place to go out is hard, it's drug no. 1 by far where I live. But you seem to a truly passionate HATRED for this substance... why is this? Not everyone turns truly ugly on it, after all.

morninggloryseed said:
I don't drink alcohol either because it is a disgraceful drug. I can't imagine how anyone can trip, and still desire something as stupid and disgusting as alcohol, but to each is own. Personally I feel I am too good to drink and bring myself down to the disgusting level alcohol brings you.

Hey, man. I agree with you for the most part about alcohol, because I can't really stand what it does to people once they get to the point of being smashed, but I happen to enjoy small amounts of beer and the effect it gives me. I admit, I don't drink liquor, but I certainly enjoy beer. I like to have 2 or 3 12oz bottles every so often. Sometimes a little more, but I never allow myself to get drunk from it.

I don't know if it's because of the hops, which are similar to cannabis, as we all know, but something about beer is very different from alcohol in general. It synergizes well, in low quantities, with cannabis. Additionally, I want to add, that a glass of wine, *maybe* 2, with your woman, usually leads to a lovely night.

But I still agree tha for the most part alcohol sucks, and people LOVE to abuse it, and most people suck while drunk. Cannabis is all I really need.

ummmm, beer. grolsch. why, you ask? 6 consonants, 1 vowel. beat that!

ok, as in the multiple, grolschs!

seriously, can anything beat an ice cold, just opened, highly hopped bottle of good pilsner, the condensation beading on the just above freezing bottle, brought to you by your nekkid lover after a hot sess, esp. if you live in hot-ass climates?

anyday over SD.

Last edited:
nanobrain said:
grolschs!

HAHAHA!

nanobrain said:
seriously, can anything beat an ice cold, just opened, highly hopped bottle of good pilsner, the condensation beading on the just above freezing bottle, brought to you by your nekkid lover after a hot sess, esp. if you live in hot-ass climates?

Yay! best beer advert ever. *drools*

ANYWAY I think its funny that the dude with the most hostile avatar on bluelight had to battle the aliens. I just wanna say that any sort of battle or anything you percieve is another dimension's bullshit, like we have taxes and ghettoes. You gotta look beyond, to God, right?

And the drunker you are when you take salvia, the further you can see into it, but the less it means. And since it is meaning, that means that when you're drunk enough to see the whole picture it doesn't mean a thing, and doesn't even really happen.

And I am pro alcohol. Blacked-out means to be with God. And even little bits of alcohol erase little bits of you, black you out. I mean, think about what it means that alcohol lowers your inhibitions... think about inhibitions and how they are really huge beasts which have deep roots throughout your mind. Alcohol is a far more profound drug that people consciously give it credit for, but you see everyone gives it credit subconsciously. The only other thing to bond so successfully with humans is language, and that requires no chemistry to produce. And keep in mind that ethanol production is some GODDAMNED advanced chemistry. We leave it to God's chemists, you see, everything is sacred :)

Last edited:
hmm.... I wouldn't go as far as to deify alcohol... drink enough of it and language goes out the window. And after all, it is the source of much violence, infidelity, and relationship/family breakdown. I think this must not be forgotten. At low doses it is a great redeemer, but any more than that, it inhibits not just your inhibitions but the entire brain functions... or so it seems.

Hypnic, while I agree with you that to remove inhibitions can be a good thing, and that to be unconscious is to be with god, I still find alcohol to be among the worst drugs on the planet. If you're removed from your consciousness with alcohol, you're gone completely, and you're not there to experience it, so what have you gained? Meanwhile, your body either lies crumpled, potentially choking on its own vomit, or worse, it continues to move around but behaves like an animal.

With something like ketamine (for example), the body is shut off and awareness of the external world ceases. But the consciousness lives on, and that is where the beauty lies. Alcohol does nothing more than anaesthetize us, and furthermore, I've never encountered anything that makes a person stupider. Alcohol's very first effect is to shut down our conscious minds, and remove our ability to realize this. When I drink any more than just a glass to loosen up in a social setting, I quickly become a self-assured moron who is embarassed to remember the night before upon waking the next morning.

Aside from these undesirable qualities, it's amazingly toxic to the body and brain. it causes hangovers to rival anything else. It's horribly, horribly physically addictive and also mentally to many, although granted it takes a long time for addiction to develop. Is it any wonder it's one of the only legal drugs? No enlightenment lies down that path. Only self-indulgent escapism.

Anyway, I use alcohol occasionally, usually when I'm at a gathering with certain friends and that's what's going on. But I don't even drink small amounts anymore. it just feels so unbearably toxic to me, and in social lubrication doses, it makes me feel groggy and unpleasant. of course alcohol has its place. I'm just surprised by your synopsis of it. :) And bothered every time I think about its legal status versus the legal status of the kinds of drugs which can actually do something for a person.

Also, to stay more on topic, I also used to smoke salvia while drunk sometimes, and found it significantly more fun than while sober, but also useless. The kind of thing where I fade out completely and come back laughing my ass off for a good 5 minutes at something I can't remember.

Alcohol is the dominator culture's drug. It's been given by the Anglo-Saxon immigrants to the Native Americans and fucked them up. It's been the drink of choiceof the working class in order to help them enjoy the little free time they had and effectively reduced their power to zero in theface of the exploiting capitalists... any frustrations drowned in alcohol, any attempts at changing their situation numbed by drink, waking up the next morning powrless as ever, and hungover as well. It's also date rape drug number one.

^ Hear, hear! Down with alcohol!

Seriously, why else would something so powerful and destructive be legal? It's a corrupt world that allows two pointless and destructive drugs, alcohol and nicotine, to be consumed, but sends people to jail for even possessing anything remotely psychedelic that can be used as a means of increasing one's awareness.

Meanwhile, natural forms of consciousness expansion of course cannot be legislated, such as meditation. However, the dominator culture (to use your term) has successfully programmed into the average American that such things are a bunch of "hippy bullshit", or something that vile pagans do. Why not spend your time making money instead?

If I'm on some ego-boosting drug when I do Salvia, then I understand the whole "blocked from enlightenment" thing. I used to smoke salvia drunk or on bars all the time to get past the fear that I feel while tripping hard. Then I realized that Sally was blacking me out. On bars or alcohol, if I smoked Sally, I would see some really intricate hallucination, then everything turned black. Then, five minutes later, I open my eyes, and I'm on the floor, apparently having just blacked out. Fucked up, huh? This happened to me many times.

Same thing pretty much happened to me, except that I didn't black out quite so hard. I actually only blacked out once, and the other times I had some vague sensation of the impossible geometry that salvia can show before it faded into indistinct buzzing. But, I have to say that Lady S definitely let me down easy. In fact, it was kind of fun, in the same kind of way that the drug I was on, alcohol, is fun.

Disclaimer: By saying it was FUN, I am not suggesting you do this.

nanobrain said:
ummmm, beer. grolsch. why, you ask? 6 consonants, 1 vowel. beat that!

ok, as in the multiple, grolschs!

anyday over SD.

Try a Belgian beer instead of that Grolsch crap :p
Isn't Grolsch not from something different than hop? Or is that only the German beer? Don't remember.

And what a hypocritical thread. "my psychedelic is better than yours" "alcohol sucks" "blablabla"

No offense, but people differ, preferences differ, and it's not because you've seen the light or think this or that about a drug that other people have to think the same off it too. Keep your mind openminded.

Hypnic_JerK said:
ANYWAY I think its funny that the dude with the most hostile avatar on bluelight had to battle the aliens. I just wanna say that any sort of battle or anything you percieve is another dimension's bullshit, like we have taxes and ghettoes. You gotta look beyond, to God, right?

hostile avatar? well the story with that is some weaselspank misappropriated my previous Bluelight peace & love avatar, leading to much confusion in posterland.

the new and improved version is Chow Yun Fat and his little black metal friend from John Woo's definitive HK action classic 'The Killer'. hostile? nah, i think 'tis the ultimate pictogram of 'love your brother' or 'do onto others'.

as far as mounting the cosmic battle - well, i've met different species of psychoparasitic aliens before, but at the time, the conspiracy was so clear - SD showed me this, laughing in scorn and glee throughout the experience as the torsion vortices spun me in various directions, the chi suckers draining mine and mankinds evolutionary, emotional and perceptual potential, preventing any selfactualisation or progress - someone had to do something.

and if all we had in defence of Earth from perpetual transincarnational slavery was a shaved-headed martial arts, extreme sports, paramilitary and ultra high tech crazed borderline nutcase in the middle of what would be deemed by most obervers as a heavy grand mal psychotic fit - so be it.

now, mind you, god did not give a flying rat's ass about this particular conundrum - although, of course, perfectly aware of the situation. in all his love and white light, he just could not be bothered at the time.

there are few things that are certain. death and taxes come to mind. and mankind had to be defended and liberated.

i dont usually go about directly defending and liberating mankind, nor do i subscribe to any global conspiracy / alien invasion theories beyond your basic understanding of the Illuminati networks.

and i did not have any delicious, bitterly hopped, ice cold beers that make you say 'ahhh' in satisfaction after that first aromatic gulp as you look at the label on the bottle, during that particular - or for that matter, any of my SD experiences.

SD is the entity diametrically opposite to DMT, the latter being much more in line with my vibrational attunement. to each their own poison, i spose.

Last edited:
Sprinkler- Well mostly we're just discussing here, you're the one passing judgments ;)

Nano- yeah I was just joking you. I'm not familiar with the dude in the avatar, and he is pointing a gun my way (or maybe at the bastard sneaking up behind me?)

Anyway, back 2 booze, I feel alcohol is an integral part of human reality, and while the hedgemons push it on their subjects, they're just as subject to it themselves. Alcohol isn't exactly a smallpox blanket that you can send away and not have it return.

As much as it keeps people mired in hell, its really the one that liberates them as well. Every revolution has been alcohol fueled, my friends. Especially the American Revolution. And annoying alcoholics come out of annoying people. Haven't you met some blissful drunks that took you to another level at a party or wherever?

I liken alcohol to the ultimate DJ. He rocks the party every time, no matter what kind of music you like- the only other drug that has the ability to bring a diverse group of people together like booze is maybe ecstasy, and still it isn't as easily tolerated as etoh, and if you take it every day its effects wear out, as does your body and mind (much faster than alcohol)

Anyway, theres my defense of the sauce. I guess I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I havent really been hard drinking lately, after a 2cbfly report I posted I really havent had the stomach for it. But just because I (temporarily) feel like I'm above it, I'm not going to forget what its showed me and where its taken me, and what its done for the world in general.

There is a lot of drug-elitism going on in here. I can't believe anyone who's done psychedelics can be ignorant enough to think that a drug itelf is bad, and not the WAY in which it is used.