• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why's it go so quiet at christmas?

No there were different generations who all notices it. Time didn't fly for my parents the way it did for me or my sister until around the same time and there were three generations who noticed it at different life stages but at around the same time.
I get it no matter what I say some dickheads will always say the opposite, just because they don't like me and if I said no they would say yes. Trolls.
It's a disussion forum - people are different and express different views. Doesn't mean they are dickheads or trolls. If you don't want people to debate or interract with you just set up your own rant thread in the Lounnge or somethin and ask for nobody to reply, dunno

I've noticed loads of people express the feeling that time appears to go faster as we age. It's highly likely to be something to do with relativity. When you are 10 years old, the 7 week summer holiday seems to go on for ever - when you are 50, the 7 week period seems to go past in no time (especially on reflection. The relativity argument contends that the 7 week period is a much smaller proportion of the 10 year olds life than it is of the 50 year olds , which causes it to appear to pass faster

No, my parents( when they were alive) didn't notice it till their 50's. My sister and I were much younger when we noticed it.

Perception of time can be impacted by neurological factors, it doesn't necessarily mean that time itself has actually changed

That doesn't mean that we can assume things we don't know about. We do know, for a fact, that perception of time depends entirely on our brains so it would be silly to assume a different factor that we, as you admit, do not know to be true

Just like its silly to assume that a flying spaghetti monster created the universe and controls our daily lives

Last edited:
well it's quiet at mine now, just me here for next 24 hours or so

very stoned on hq hashish homemade edible, I'll estimate 35mg-ish thc content.

have got half an eye on some long-stashed ket and wondering about maybe a couple of lines of that, or may just have a dab thc diamonds instead, Decisions

well it's quiet at mine now, just me here for next 24 hours or so

very stoned on hq hashish homemade edible, I'll estimate 35mg-ish thc content.

have got half an eye on some long-stashed ket and wondering about maybe a couple of lines of that, or may just have a dab thc diamonds instead, Decisions

Ketamine. Diamonds are for pussys.

Just smoking a couple bowls here. Some desert and i'm basically ready for bed.