European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why's it go so quiet at christmas?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Are all you alleged drug taking wildmen/women all supposed to be on a one way ride to oblivion..when you're actually sat at home having dinner with your folks and watching Strictly? You bunch of fucking pussies.

I'm sat here with the neighbours cat on my lap cos it's too cold outside for him but at least I'm ON DRUGS!

Are all you alleged drug taking wildmen/women all supposed to be on a one way ride to oblivion..when you're actually sat at home having dinner with your folks and watching Strictly? You bunch of fucking pussies.

I'm sat here with the neighbours cat on my lap cos it's too cold outside for him but at least I'm ON DRUGS!
Im currently sat at home watching seinfeld, but yes im with my folks and a few relatives. Its quite difficult sitting there if you spun, nervously trying to conceive in ur head how your going to get away with convincingly being full despite eating nothing of the xmas banquet.

scratch that, just taken a few hits... self fulfilling prophesy at its finest

You're feeding the little fucker.

I have no family i'm close enough with. Just my boyfriend and i. Don't feel the holiday spirit this year.

It ain't Chritmas yet. Sitting on your neighbors porch playing with their cat. Wow, you really are a wild one.

And sitting on your neighbors porch with their cat is how you spend your time high?
Yeah, so what? I like tripping on my own. Do you have to be around other people doing the fucking hoky cokey or something? Do you think that makes you really wild?

"You put your left foot in, Come on everybody!"

So what are you doing? Cos at the minute you're sitting on the internet insulting someone sat stroking the neighbours cat. That doesn't sound much like a party animal does it.

Last edited:

You called people on here pussies for spending time with their families. A bunch of Pussies for enjoying some time with loved ones?
My whole immediate family is dead. I can only dream of a nice Christmas meal with my Parents and little sister.
Many drug users do nice normal things. I wish could spend time exchanging gifts and having a nice homemade meal with the people who loved, supported me and put up with me for decades.
I will be spending Christmas alone with pills and........

Ho ho ho, muuuuurrrrraaaayyyy Christmas 🎅 Mrs claus & myself just got done hotrailing a line of Xmas cheer off the buttocks of one of our elves, we’ll be through shortly, muuuuuuuurrrrrrraaaaayyyyy Christmas *boofs remainder of Xmas cheer*