• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why would anyone "parachute" instead of chewing? This seems ridiculous and a myth that needs busting!

My MDMA totally eats through my mouth. It's Majic so I don't care

That's not right mate. Magic or not, it should be a salt with a neutral pH.

I'd kill for some magic MDMA, but I'm not willing to have my face dissolved...

That's not right mate. Magic or not, it should be a salt with a neutral pH.

I'd kill for some magic MDMA, but I'm not willing to have my face dissolved...
Even my magic MDMA will eat through my mouth but it doesn't have me gurning and chewing my tongue like 3-mmc has lately.

Even my magic MDMA will eat through my mouth but it doesn't have me gurning and chewing my tongue like 3-mmc has lately.

Hmm, if 3-MMC has you gurning more than your magic MDMA, there's something wrong mate.

3-MMC is basically shit.

Wizard, of course there are... MOST opiates need first pass like oxycodone into oxymorphone or similar.
Tell me I am wrong.
Even THC is TOTALLY DIFFERENT taken orally vs. decarboxylated by smoking.

This is untrue. Most opiates do not need first pass metabolism, though some drugs do, if the liver metabolizes them into an active metabolite. Most drugs do not, however. Many drugs are stronger when it is bypassed. THC is in fact inactive orally unless it is decarboxylated first by baking it or otherwise heating it to sufficient temperature. The reason it is so different orally is because smoking produces peak plasma concentration at a vastly faster rate so there is a much higher peak concentration, and its is also eliminated from the body much quicker. So the difference has nothing to do with first pass metabolism.

Let's agree to differ then. Do you know what your 3-mmc really is?

It is quite likely you had bad 3-MMC when you've tried it. For a long time I was only ever getting shitty batches but the first time and the last couple of times I got really good batches and it was comparable to 4-MMC but longer lasting with less compulsion to redose (though still plenty of that) and a much smoother comedown.

I just put drug powders on my tongue and swallow with a gulp of water, easier than parachuting and you aren't consuming paper, and it kicks in even faster and better. And no need to damage your teeth.
Same.... crush up said tablet, pour onto a bitta paper with a groove down the middle, pour onto tongue & down the hatch with a drink of water/juice/tea

Wizard, of course there are... MOST opiates need first pass like oxycodone into oxymorphone or similar.
Tell me I am wrong.
Even THC is TOTALLY DIFFERENT taken orally vs. decarboxylated by smoking.
without heat THC is almost worthless. That is why you bake a cake. Or make THC butter/ Coconut oil. Decabolytaion at work.

Of course...I've been rolling almost twenty years.
Me too, and MDMA is MDMA is untrue.

Some chemist cook better then others. Myself I hated the shit produced in an university lab, talking 1996 or something at least after 1992. The year Gabber peaked.

Ordinary pill's were some of the times better, independent of the dose or form.

back in the daze of beans i would do this quite a bit cause i hate snortin shit and the taste was unbearable. Tiny bit of of toilet paper that de-solves b4 hitting your stomach.

back in the daze of beans i would do this quite a bit cause i hate snortin shit and the taste was unbearable. Tiny bit of of toilet paper that de-solves b4 hitting your stomach.
As long as the pill s weren't time release it wouldn't matter imo.

I think his point was you can just swallow them and it's the same as crushing them and eating them. You don't taste it if you just swallow it whole.