• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is weed mainly smoked?

the buzz from smoking requires a lot less and the high is more intense and a lot shorter

eating is hit and miss, barely feel anything vs a bit too stoned but used 10 x as much as smoking and its more physical and sedating
I guess that's the case for you, meanwhile for me it's nearly always hit. Even with decent tolerance 10-30mg always is a good time.

The only time it's a miss is if I don't do anything fun.

High or intoxication. You get a buzz from coffee or cigs. A high from weed. @LRMx

High or intoxication. You get a buzz from coffee or cigs. A high from weed. @LRMx
With my first gummy high with 0 tolerance, I took about 20mg, greatest high I ever had to this day. My hands felt like they were "buzzing", that's what the term reminds me of. I guess my senses were so heightened that it felt like a buzzing sensation. Wonder if smokers experience something similar.

It's more addictive to mainline or smoke all drugs. Faster delivery is always more addictive.

I only do edibles because I don't want more lung damage. But I still would rather smoke.

It's more addictive to mainline or smoke all drugs. Faster delivery is always more addictive.

I only do edibles because I don't want more lung damage. But I still would rather smoke.
Well yeah, you get the high in minutes of smoking instead of hours. But I find gummies are very addictive for me.

Sure. It’s an altered state of consciousness.
Definitely, although unlike what other people have hinted at in this thread, I still feel like I'm me when I'm on a strong gummy high. I don't get the comparison to a psychedelic trip, and I'm not interested in hallucinogens. It must just be very different for me than the average person, either that or everyone is just doing it wrong.

Well yeah, you get the high in minutes of smoking instead of hours. But I find gummies are very addictive for me.
I prefer the high and instant hit of smoked cannabis. But it's because I exclusively consume edibles.

Everyone that regularly smokes Saya edibles are stronger and heavier. But if you regularly edibles the opposite is true.

Sometimes I can barley get high off edibles (50 to 100 mg doses are mild)....but then a 0.5 gram joint would leave me retarded with that same edible tolerance.

Different compounds probably delivered from pyrolysis vs oral ingestion of decarbed cannabis

I prefer the high and instant hit of smoked cannabis. But it's because I exclusively consume edibles.

Everyone that regularly smokes Saya edibles are stronger and heavier. But if you regularly edibles the opposite is true.

Sometimes I can barley get high off edibles (50 to 100 mg doses are mild)....but then a 0.5 gram joint would leave me retarded with that same edible tolerance.

Different compounds probably delivered from pyrolysis vs oral ingestion of decarbed cannabis
Yeah, I mentioned earlier it didn't make sense why people said it was so/too "strong" when you could just build tolerance easily.

In fact, it was it being so strong that made me love them. Although obviously with everything there is a limit.

Honestly nothing has ever had the horsepower to get me and any present mote truly high on weed, than this legendary Dutch contraption,

Right where it came from too, heart of the early Dutch coffeeshop culture and medicinal cannabis movement and education.

I don't care what anyone says, but you can't beat a spliff.

Fuck these dibs, dabs, dobs and blobs - just shove it in three skins, light up and smoke the fucker.

Weed ingestion is getting far too complicated these days...

I don't care what anyone says, but you can't beat a spliff.

Fuck these dibs, dabs, dobs and blobs - just shove it in three skins, light up and smoke the fucker.

Weed ingestion is getting far too complicated these days...
You put it in your mouth and you wash it down with a drink like you would a pill, can't get anymore simplified than that. Meanwhile, not everyone knows how to smoke. I'd argue if there was any "simplest" way to get high it's undeniably via gummies or edibles.

There's virtually no one who hasn't taken a pill before, meanwhile not everyone is a smoker.

You put it in your mouth and you wash it down with a drink like you would a pill, can't get anymore simplified than that. Meanwhile, not everyone knows how to smoke. I'd argue if there was any "simplest" way to get high it's undeniably via gummies or edibles.

There's virtually no one who hasn't taken a pill before, meanwhile not everyone is a smoker.

Yeh, that's a fair point.

However, edibles just take too long to kick in.

My somewhat limited experience with edible cannabis usually goes something like this:

T + 1 minute - "hope I've not taken too much"

T + 2 hours - "hmm, it's finally starting to work, still hope I've not taken too much"

T + 2 hours 1 minute - "Zzzzzzzzzz"

T + 10 hours - "well that was a fuckin waste of time. Slept well though..."

The beauty of smoking is you feel the effects in seconds, and you can just stop when you've reached the level you want to be at.