• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why is LSD so hard to come by?

I've done most the 25-? Nbome set. I've had great shroom gigs and a set down with dmt. I believe even what people call bad acid is still probably alright.unless it's straight fungus funk. Been there to ergot I'm lucky to be alive. And will not invest time or bills on a false Sacrament. I ramble.

No one what's to cum by lsd. That's like beating around the Bush. Someone ealses Bush acaully.... People say it's hard and exspincive to make. Not always true I have a brother main who makes ald-52. Not. But for real. And it's life changing. And back to us the poor 21 year old speed freak who loves real lsd25.keep on sleepen on it . you'll get it. Cuz you got it. I'm talking to myself. Here. But love to say hello and goodbye to any fresh ideas of formula. I will share as well.

I found acid. Except it wasnt acid it was Nbome. Those of you who say it's easy to find, sure whatever. It's easy to find water in the ocean but hard to find water in a desert. Geographical area and social standing play a huge part. And like hell I'm gonna go on the deep web, have the FBI swarm my house over some sketchy paper I bought with bitcoins. Remember no matter how good of a computer Wiz you are, there is no such thing as anonymity in the internet

If you sit idly and just wait for good LSD to fall into your lap than you may be sitting idly forever. If finding LSD is a serious goal of yours than, at least anywhere in the United States, reaching that goal is not an impossible feat. One feasible option would be to buy an Ehrlich reagent test kit from amazon, and head to a local "hippy music festival", or Phish show, Disco Biscuits show, or stop by and see Dead and Company on their upcoming tour. Head to the show as early as possible and find Shakedown, and keep your ears and heart open to finding L. Without knowing anyone, it is essential to test whatever presumed LSD you buy - and after verifying its authenticity, stocking up or attempting to establish a connection with whomever is selling it to you (which may not be easy). Either way, I have been to some shows where L is more available than others, but I've never been to a show where it is nowhere to be found by someone looking hard enough. Best of luck.

Yes police bust drug dealers at shows. How many of those people were shouting "ACID FOR SALE?" because I talked to people there and they said that was quite common. If you don't have enough sense to not try buying LSD from cops I cant help you anymore.

GDF fluff, Rose, Needlepoint, Swiss Bliss... 100mcg, 150mcg, 250mcg prints that have been verified with labtests, or whatever that dude at a show has in his pocket?

Those made up names sound great! You guys really fall for this nonsense don't you? LSD is just LSD there are no color coded crystals. And unless YOU brought it to energy control yourself I call BS on your 250 mic hits too. Anyone can make up anything online, what surprises me is all the kids who believe it. Drug dealers lie. The people who extort free hits from them to test them also lie. There are no good guys here.
I see the same prints on those sites that I get in real life and its always cheaper in real life. The 19 year old who lives next door gets those same prints. This whole respected vendor shit is just silly. You can't get LSD IRL so you make it sound like these markets are so great, instead of the last resort they really are.

I found acid. Except it wasnt acid it was Nbome. Those of you who say it's easy to find, sure whatever. It's easy to find water in the ocean but hard to find water in a desert. Geographical area and social standing play a huge part. And like hell I'm gonna go on the deep web, have the FBI swarm my house over some sketchy paper I bought with bitcoins. Remember no matter how good of a computer Wiz you are, there is no such thing as anonymity in the internet

You sound like you just don't want LSD. You have heard of a thing called a public wi fi spot right? And PO boxes, do you know what those are? If you get a PO box rented out by a homeless person you know no cop in America is going to stake out that box for three weeks to wait for you to pick up 50 hits. Or go without, I totally don't care.

I'm cracking up bc I found it, am on it, and the irony of complaining about it. Or should I say it found me?

Those made up names sound great! You guys really fall for this nonsense don't you? LSD is just LSD there are no color coded crystals.

This is simply not correct information. Now, the probability of your average person with LSD knowing what kind of crystal was used to lay their blotter is low. And the chance that they are not exaggerating the potency of said blotter is even lower. Lavender, champagne, silver, fluff, and needlepoint are all different "types" of crystal. Swiss crystal exists too, but as far as I know that is only referencing that the LSD was synthesized in Europe and not by the few American cooks that are still in the game.

One could argue that the purity of the crystal only effects dosage, where 100ug of a poorly cleaned up cook of amber colored crystal @50% potency is only 50ug of LSD and 100ug of really clean needlepoint @99% potency is 99ug of LSD. This is incorrect. The four isomers of LSD are D-LSD, L-LSD, D-iso-LSD, and L-iso-LSD. Any cook who is really worth his salt will "clean up" the L to try to get the highest possible percentage of D-LSD and D-LSD alone in the final product - although other than Sandoz most chemists still do not wind up with pure 100% D-LSD, maybe close to or almost but usually some impurities persist.

There is and has been some debate as to what role the non-psychedelic isomers play during a trip, but most people acknowledge that there are obvious discernible effects between "clean" and "dirty" acid such as body load, speediness, and general trip quality.

My point is only that yes, while "LSD is LSD" that does not mean that all crystal is created equal. And because a chemical is inactive in the brain, such as the non-desired LSD isomers, that does NOT mean that they are inactive in the body and will not contribute to the roughness of any given trip.

Oh, and advising people to have their darknet goods sent to a PO Box is generally considered bad advice. Most buyers and vendors that I know would agree that having a homeless person set up a PO Box and then shipping drugs to that PO Box and picking them up yourself is only going to increase your risk of a controller delivery and not decrease it. And no one would have to stake the PO Box out they would only have to put in a "package awaiting for you" slip in the box instead of the package so that they could continue with the process of the controlled delivery. Using your real name and real address seems to be the best way for a package to avoid any suspicion by LE and have it safely delivered to you. To each their own though, either way the probability of getting caught ordering off the Darknet is comparatively low compared to buying drugs off the street anyways.

And OP, congrats on finding your LSD! Glad it all worked out for you. Regardless of who the source was don't forget that it is still advisable to buy an Ehlrich reagent test kit to verify that it is indeed LSD prior to ingesting it. Have fun!

but most people acknowledge that there are obvious discernible effects between "clean" and "dirty" acid such as body load, speediness, and general trip quality.

I think the discernable differences are just placebo. Surely we agree that if you gave 1000 people "sandoz LSD" you'd still get a thousand different responses to it. Some would be saying "It's speedy" or "it's a big bodyload". Even "pure" LSD has a vast range of effects. I've felt "speedy" one week and then felt "righteously mellow" the next week on blotter from the same sheet.

I think that as you move past a certain age, and out of certain scenes, that LSD might be harder to get out in public, for sure. I used to go to shows and buy sheets back in the day, but would never do so now. I am almost 50 and probably look like a cop to someone who might have it in those place. I will say, however, that getting LSD on the DNM could not be easier and much safer. I've had it delivered to my door, anonymously, of course, and it's literally the best, cleanest, most potent LSD I've ever had. I just recently acquired some 150 ug paper (Swiss Bliss, though I am not into branded drugs...that's what it "was"), and it was literally mind blowing. With a knowledge of encryption and some bitcoin, you can get killer LSD shipped to you in a plain old envelope whenever you want it. Literally.

Yes police bust drug dealers at shows. How many of those people were shouting "ACID FOR SALE?" because I talked to people there and they said that was quite common. If you don't have enough sense to not try buying LSD from cops I cant help you anymore.

Those made up names sound great! You guys really fall for this nonsense don't you? LSD is just LSD there are no color coded crystals. And unless YOU brought it to energy control yourself I call BS on your 250 mic hits too. Anyone can make up anything online, what surprises me is all the kids who believe it. Drug dealers lie. The people who extort free hits from them to test them also lie. There are no good guys here.
I see the same prints on those sites that I get in real life and its always cheaper in real life. The 19 year old who lives next door gets those same prints. This whole respected vendor shit is just silly. You can't get LSD IRL so you make it sound like these markets are so great, instead of the last resort they really are.

You sound like you just don't want LSD. You have heard of a thing called a public wi fi spot right? And PO boxes, do you know what those are? If you get a PO box rented out by a homeless person you know no cop in America is going to stake out that box for three weeks to wait for you to pick up 50 hits. Or go without, I totally don't care.

All of this is true, especially about how the different brands of LSD and supposed ug/mics of LSD do not mean anything and it's all just marketing and squeezing as much cash as a dealer can out of a custie.

I do not use drugs anymore or even trip on psychedelics but if I were hypothetically going to I would not get them from strangers at shows, or off the dark web. But there's always mushrooms.

There will always be people bigging themselves up saying hey you don't know the cool right people like me or yeah it's easy if you know where to look - bit like diamond mining I guess or just happen to live in a place with a scene that your part of "hey your a dick - I can get it easy coz I am an LSD chemist fool" type stuff but for a fair number it's not easy to find at all so don't feel so bad; much has been fake to - there was about a decade with nearing none after the pickard arrest - it's back but I would have a very hard time getting any unlike the more popular drugs. Nothing is worth going to a Phish concert for but there is now a ray of light for you - just buy some 1P-LSD online; legal acid. It's near certain it's a prodrug for LSD. SOme argue it is fractionally different but then they always did that with acid man... basically it is or near indistinguishable from LSD proper and no having to try to make inappropriate friends, travel to new locals where apparently the streets are paved with it or going to gigs that have nothing to do with your taste desperately trying to hook up with strangers/dealers or "friends" as that lot would no doubt have it. Just buy online like everything now and feel that amazing acid vibe

Last edited:
You know how to synthesize LSD, yet can't decide what would be a better trip between marijuana and mushroom?

Get out of here.
Hahahaha excellent post. Ikr!?

I would go to the darkweb OP. There is a reddit specifically designed for people trying to find it. Check there as we ain't allowed to advertise sources or price.