• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why is LSD so hard to come by?

It sure is out there, but I think there is a greater chance than ever before of getting another chemical misrepresented as acid if you are not cautious who you deal with. Also, the quality control is terrible - some tabs are so weak it's just like a weak stimulant, others will completely blow your mind. That's why you do well to get a good batch and stick with it when you find it. I also think it's generally pricier, but you're still getting a lot of bang for your buck ; )

As Sad at it is With Anything in Life it is all about Chances and Circumstances LEADING to Connections Or Lack Of.

Like Gerry said "All good things in all good time". Larger situations change and morph and affect the lower ones.

From what i see in my travels its on the up and up. The RC's are a big bummer but its not the people making/selling the RCs that are to blame for the harm they may or may not be causing. Except when falsely advertised of course. The wave will reach its crest again. I just hope it can somehow all turn out ok. Then pretty good.

And i hope the mentality of the old heads can emerge and flourish once again. So i can see it with my own two eyes

It's all a matter of knowing the right people, being in the right circles, etc.

It's pretty easy to find psychedelics at any show or music festival that's jam/psytrance/edm etc. Just ask around, and if all else fails there is the darknet...

I've never found it hard to come by, in my local area

It's easier to get than mushies for some reason, I think it's just an area thing...I mean unless I'm just getting given something that's labeled incorrectly...

i love how people are all still answering when i've clearly already gotten my answer.

And they're all saying "buy on the darkweb" when I've already stated that thats not an option.

Well its like you asked where to buy bananas, but Safeway isn't an optiion

no its like i asked why my local market never stocks bannanas, and everyone told me to go to walmart, except to go to walmart you have to put on a mask, take a taxi, and pay with special walmart coins i bought before only to risk having walmart just steal my money, get shut down, or give me fake or nonripe bannanas.

no its like i asked why my local market never stocks bannanas, and everyone told me to go to walmart, except to go to walmart you have to put on a mask, take a taxi, and pay with special walmart coins i bought before only to risk having walmart just steal my money, get shut down, or give me fake or nonripe bannanas.

I like the outside the box thinking - but you're completely wrong. The RC Scene is WAY Sketchier in almost every single way. It's all about how much Time and Research you're willing to put into finding and getting what you want. All you have to do is purchase a Reagent Test Kit that applies to LSD - known as an Ehrlich Test, or in a pinch, a Marquis Test will work, just not as 100% Clearly and Obviously as the Ehrlich. That way - Once you do find LSD, you'll know FOR SURE that the first time you take LSD - that it's ACTUALLY LSD, because if it ends up being an Nbome, or a member of the 2-C Family - It could Forever Incorrectly Alter your Perception of what LSD TRULY is. Don't take something that ANYONE calls LSD UNLESS YOU TEST IT FIRST. I even know people who are members of the "Grateful Dead Family" who have tried to sell me what they considered top notch LSD - I broke out my Reagent, Tested it, and it turned out that it wasn't LSD at all, the Reagent showed no Color whatsoever meaning, it wasn't legit LSD.

I understand where you're coming from with you're statement - but the RC Market is for AMATEUR Dealers and Hustlers. That's why you hardly ever see a Company last longer than 8-16 months MAXIMUM, especially nowadays with General Society being fed Propaganda about the RC Scene and " Spice, K2 and Bath Salts " making people scared and fear mongering. There are some True OG's out there - You just have to know the right people, and know how to carry yourself. In this day and age - Anything you want can be found if you look hard enough, whether in real life or on the Internet. It all comes down to your Behavior, your amount of Knowledge, and Who You Know. End of Story. The statement you made that I quoted to me says this................. " It's going to take too much work for me to find what I want, and I don't feel like doing all that, I just want LSD to be able to be charged to my Credit Card and sent to my house overnight with no worries or problems. " If you don't put in the work - you'll never get what you want out of Life, and I'm not talking just about finding a drug you want to try. You could WAY easier get robbed for every penny on you AND get the shit kicked out of you by a Street Level Dealer depending on where you live and who runs what. But these are things you probably don't think about. Life has everything to Offer You - You just have to be willing to Go Out and Find It - Or sometimes, you've gotta fucking take what you want from life. If you live scared, never willing to take a risk - plan on living a life of disappointment. GO LIVE YOUR LIFE! - Meowfish

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I knew EXACTLY what the OP was talking about. My statement was made with the ATTEMPT of keeping what friends of friends of mine do in private, PRIVATE - and trying to explain to the OP that he can have whatever he wants - he just needs to put in some work. RC Vendors are absolute AMATEURS. If you don't get the point by now - it's just floating over your head. I'm not even going to try and help if it's not wanted - Meow

LSD is easy to find. It's one of the most popular and commonly available psychedelics... you're not looking hard enough.

Forget all the shite about "LSD finds you when you are ready" and download the torbrowser. There is no shortage of LSD - there's more of it around now than there has ever been in history. Cheaper too. Seek and ye shall find.

Yep, although i'd say when you're compelled to get on Tor that is LSD finding you when you're ready ;)

plus buying on the dark web seems like way too much effort

Maybe it's worth the effort? It's LSD 8)

You don't need the darkweb to find LSD. Just go to a phish, widespread (god forbid), bisco, or hippie show. Connect with some kind folks, jam to some crunchy tunes, and the rest is up to the universe.

They aren't strangers if you get to know them. Love and all that. People and music lovers are more similar than you are suggesting. I'm not talking about some random wook.

There's much less risk with the DNM then in person IMO, it's a lot more work and risky buying a ticket, travelling to a show & asking strangers for it, then it is to buy some btc, send an encrypted message to a reliable vendor and have it dropped through your mailbox a week later. It's great if you got real life connects, i do, but even then nothing compares to having access to all the different crystals and prints you can find on the DNMs, end of.

GDF fluff, Rose, Needlepoint, Swiss Bliss... 100mcg, 150mcg, 250mcg prints that have been verified with labtests, or whatever that dude at a show has in his pocket?

Last edited:
I've pulled dope assideas out of thin air before. Lsd is hard to find anymore. But I've done some fire Swiss fluff in fort Smith Arkansas. Lol . and footsie rolls .I don't know what the duck that was kinda.ish but I really do.