• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Why is LSD so hard to come by?

One of the things i've always wanted to try is real LSD, but it seems like everyone agrees that its damn near impossible to find. One of my friends who's still in highschool tells me that he knows a bunch of people in his school who have LSD but i find that hard to believe (but what other drug is even active at such small amounts?)

From what i've researched, LSD synthesis (while very difficult) seems to be in simmilar levels to Meth synthesis (and its not exactly hard to find meth if you know where to look). And it seems to be profitable.

Two things: one, meth is incredibly easier to make than LSD. There are certainly plenty of people who can make LSD, but it requires a fully functioning laboratory, a lot of precursors, and rigorous and skilled techniques. Meth can be made by anyone following some directions, with minimal setup compared to LSD.

Secondly, there are a variety of drugs able to fit on blotters in an active dose... many of the DOXs (like DOC or DOB), and more commonly, the NBOMes, which are dangerous drugs active in micrograms (not as potent as LSD but plenty potent enough to fit on blotters in dangerous amounts). These days, most stuff passed as LSD that isn't LSD is an NBOMe.

wow, i was not expecting this many replies (to the extent that i just researched some more and found the answer to my question [precursor is hard to get etc.]

Im really good with computers, but i dont think i'm about to go to the darkweb. I still live with the folks, and while they don't snoop around in my room and generally leave me alone, they sometimes open my mail and it would be really hard to explain away recieving a ten strip of acid in the mail (lol). (yes i know that they have no legal right to open my mail but i live in their house so i dont mind them invading my privacy).

Also sorry for breaking the price discussion rules (I didn't think it looked like price discussion until the replies pointed it out). Thanks for the replies. I'll probably just save up some money and go to a music festival one of these days.

plus buying on the dark web seems like way too much effort, also i thought silk road got shut down?

Music festivals are the most ways to get LSD, and some of the most fun places to do it too. :)

I don't have any trouble coming by quality LSD-25 in my part of Ohio, a lot of hippies. It comes from the "Grateful Dead Family" is what I'm always told. Whatever, as long as it's quality LSD.

Usually peppermint liquid LSD or WOW tabs.

Forget all the shite about "LSD finds you when you are ready" and download the torbrowser. There is no shortage of LSD - there's more of it around now than there has ever been in history. Cheaper too. Seek and ye shall find.

Yeah definitely not cheaper since previous times. But it's definitely there, no doubt about that.

Things were way worse around 2002 and early that decade. I switched to mushrooms for a few years. I have been getting Canadian LSD for the last several years. The thing to do when you do find a legit source is stock up. If you finally find a guy and only buy a 10 strip I have no sympathy when you run out. Yes there may be no LSD in your town, but you can't say there is none at like Burning Man. I personally have never used the dark web as its the same prints I get from my dealer but more expensive. I guess if you are desperate it's okay.

Yeah definitely not cheaper since previous times. But it's definitely there, no doubt about that.

We must be looking in different places X, I've been paying a feckin fortune for the last 10 years, this year it's at least a fifth of the price it's ever been in the past.

I personally have never used the dark web as its the same prints I get from my dealer but more expensive.

If you can find cheaper LSD than buying in bulk on the dimly lit web then as it says in the film From dusk till dawn - "If you can find cheaper pussy than that - fuck it" :)

I always buy L in bulk these days. It comes and goes so much around here, that the guy I bought my recent sheet off of has already asked if I would sell him back a few tabs hahah. If you buy in bulk, no worries about droughts!

"why is lsd so hard o come by?"

It was probably never easy to come by! Even in the 50/60's you had to know the right people!

it's out there, even here in turkey. but for sure, you gotta have the right connections. it can not be found on a random dealer on the street. psytrance scene is where you can find it easily. attend a psychedelic trance event and see it flow like water all around you.

i never bought it from a dealer even in a festival, i suppose. all were friends of mine. so good friends = good acid ;)

I've had acid offered to me once (in ~1985 when I wasn't looking for/open to it). Since then, nothing. I'm not looking (other than the dark web) and I don't expect any to leap out at me. Yeah, you gotta know the right people or be in the right scene (when has it ever been otherwise) and obviously I'm not :) Real 'L' might affect me differently than 1P-LSD or LSZ/AL-LAD, but I've gotta do a big shrug. The analogues are nice, but I could take/leave them. I'm curious, but that's about it.

Will I try it? Sure, some day. It will happen; just don't know when or why.

Tom