• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why I don't recommend smoking weed everyday

Sounds like a positive thing? I gained no such insight from breaking through; this could be for a myriad of reasons including the set and setting kind of being thrust upon me in almost an "I dare you" way.

100%

that positivity didn't come until i was able to view the experience in retrospect

That night I was the most afraid i've ever been in my life, but it wasn't as I was "descending into hell." Once I panicked, I started fighting the strings pulling me down. They still had a grip but I climbed my way out, brother. I was outside on my deck at the time. I was using so much force and willpower to just move one foot in front of the other that my jaw was clenched and it felt like the most awkward robowalk ever.... but I slid open the back door, and my only thought was I needed to say goodbye to my dogs.

So I robowalk through the downstairs and start crawling up my the steps to the second floor. With every step I take, i feel the strings pulling harder and harder to get me back to my starting point.

I persist. It's a fucking struggle though, bro, and about halfway up the steps i start to notice my house is full of this green fog/haze. Crawling up the final step, I poke my head around the corner. I make eye contact with my youngest pup and start to reach for her, but the closer I get the harder I have to fight to make progress.

I get withing a few inches of grabbing onto her and holding her like she's my lifeline, but right before I make contact her eyes snap open and she starts to growl at me.

She NEVER growls at me, man, it surprised me just enough that the strings saw their opportunity to take advantage.... and an instant later I'm right there on the deck, sitting in my chair and holding a bong that's been so recently hit the cherry's still going and the chamber's full of smoke billowing out.

What scared the life out of me is that I have no way of telling how much of this trip happened solely in my head despite the solid memories of moving through my house. When I sobered up and went inside for real, the house was quiet. It was the exact scene I saw only moments before, just without the green haze throughout the house. My dogs were all sound asleep, every other person in the house was sound asleep. Nobody showed any indication of noticing anything prior to my sober entry.

Never forego a tripsitter, yall. Or maybe record yourself or something, idk.

The strings pulling you back, that is the last thing I felt before ego death. you should move this over to trip reports of salvia because it is a very very good description of a salvia trip.

The part in bold is true. I guess im lucky i power torched a whole bowl until I couldn't hold the bong, at least I know my ass stayed in the chair. The strings were more like anchors in my case and I was pulled off the boat and underwater before I realized I was being pulled.

A positive is a positive; i would probably take it as a win. But yea for harm reduction always have a trip sitter.

The strings pulling you back, that is the last thing I felt before ego death. you should move this over to trip reports of salvia because it is a very very good description of a salvia trip.

The part in bold is true. I guess im lucky i power torched a whole bowl until I couldn't hold the bong, at least I know my ass stayed in the chair. The strings were more like anchors in my case and I was pulled off the boat and underwater before I realized I was being pulled.

A positive is a positive; i would probably take it as a win. But yea for harm reduction always have a trip sitter.

Honestly, I'm not going to put the effort forth to move it anywhere, but if the powers that be deem it worthy of putting elsewhere I'll completely endorse that decision.

It was just the weirdest night of my life, and you know what? It's been a couple months now and I think I'm down for another.

I'm gonna make sure I'm not alone in the future, though. That's 101 shit but I really thought I knew enough to be okay....

...I just forgot to realize that things are never okay when you can't trust your perception of reality. yall, I miss MDMA. Rolling was so simple.

haha I hear you, I probably wouldn't take the time either. But it was a damn good trip report but we totally sidetracked the topic at hand, which I dont really care I think it was done anyways?

i don't necessarily 100% believe this, but it might be true if a person really smokes in moderation. https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/pot-smokers-can-maybe-breathe-a-little-easier
Not sure which cannabinoid it is, likely THC, but cannabis is a known brochodilator. A folk remedy I've heard in the past for asthma was to inhale a small amount of smoke from a burning cannabis leaf held close to the face. This isn't full on smoking though, just a little is inhaled

^that was my understanding as well.

Could be no correlation; but I once dated a girl who had asthma so bad she needed the sleep apnea mask. After a couple years of near daily potsmoking; girl never had an asthma attack again.

this article mentions nothing of bronchiodialotor and it is commonly known.... The point being I still see no flaws or way to treat this as insignificant. *srry this isnt the article thread.

Last edited:
Your just like me it looks like haha I'm that way with weed but my tolerance was through the roof and I couldn't actually get high anymore, now a days I try to stick with the rule of once a week to once every 2 weeks, the first high doesn't get me hooked but if I smoke 2 days in a row I get hooked again, and when I'm hooked and don't have weed im so on edge/ have such intense anxiety I can't sit still!