• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why don't women have paraphilias/fetishes at the rate that men do?

Yeah, I’m a female and have heaps of fetishes, specially after few pipes. I guess it’s just because I can keep them a secret... as I’m sure men can too.

The modern perception of paraphilias has been driven by Internet communities (4chan, "furries", Tumblr when it was good, deviantArt, etc) which skew male for a variety of historical and dynamical reasons. Using a diathesis-stress model (ok, ambitious) for paraphilias, you could observe higher rates of paraphilia in men with the same underlying susceptibility given these forcing effects.

Also, female pedophiles who sleep with male teenagers have a pretty high rate of getting-away-with-it.

Men love it
These people are usually sad loners, though. I mean, hey, get that money, but the streamer-fan economy is probably a net negative for the customers' mental health (I have no room to talk, of course!).

Also, female pedophiles who sleep with male teenagers have a pretty high rate of getting-away-with-it.

Sorry but I feel this is quite misleading.

Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children (which teenagers aren't). I'm not actually aware of any female pedophiles. I'm not saying they don't exist, there's billions of women there's gotta be some, but they seem extremely rare.

And a woman having sex with say a 15 year old student isn't pedophilia. Neither would I call it in the same league of immorality and criminality as proper pedophilia.

Maybe social stigma, more like women are better liars/better at keeping a secret or being secretive

We're better at the social game all around.

We don't use violence to hurt people, we crush them emotionally so hard that they hurt themselves. Far more effective. :D

We're better at the social game all around.

We don't use violence to hurt people, we crush them emotionally so hard that they hurt themselves. Far more effective. :D
Yeah my dad killed himself so believe me I know

Ouch. :(
Sorry to hear that, honestly.

My dad ran out on us when I was pretty young.

Dads suck.

Ouch. :(
Sorry to hear that, honestly.

My dad ran out on us when I was pretty young.

Dads suck.
He faced a lot of things that the 1900’s convinced people was a flaw. Childhood trauma we ended up leaving him or so I hear cause of drinking. Needless to say I don’t drink anymore

Ohh I have dated some women with pretty wild fetishes but they tend to keep it private more so then most men and not shout it from the roof tops. They will let you know when they trust you tho and if you cater to them they will get so wild its a real blast. My favorite thing is getting head from BBW's and watching them swallow its like the best evah. That said I like specific shape they have to have big bootys and titties and have beautiful face, thicker girls like that are my thang tho and the one im into now is hands down hottest female I ever had in my life and she is a freak also we fuck and suck like 5 times a day when we go at it. I've never met a girl who can keep my pace like this chick and she has pink hair and likes me to chain her to the bed and blindfold her, we have so much fun!!!

And a woman having sex with say a 15 year old student isn't pedophilia. Neither would I call it in the same league of immorality and criminality as proper pedophilia.
Is it as bad as sleeping with an eight-year-old? No, but Roy Moore lost an election over it in Alabama, to a Democrat, in 2018.

Is it as bad as sleeping with an eight-year-old? No, but Roy Moore lost an election over it in Alabama, to a Democrat, in 2018.

Mmso? I wouldn't call election victories a good way to judge a person's moral behavior.

Honestly I don't think someone sexually abusing an 8 year old is even in the same league as an adult woman raping a 16 year old boy.

Honestly I don't think someone sexually abusing an 8 year old is even in the same league as an adult woman raping a 16 year old boy.
Honestly, I'm shocked at your intransigence in defending this kind of horrible behavior. What the fuck? Just what the fuck?

My faith in humanity somehow manages to find new lows every day.

Honestly, I'm shocked at your intransigence in defending this kind of horrible behavior. What the fuck? Just what the fuck?

My faith in humanity somehow manages to find new lows every day.

I'm not defending it, it's still a gross misuse of power at the very least, as well as potentially highly traumatizing. What I'm saying is that they aren't the same thing and there are more complexities with one than the other.

Let me ask you this though, honestly, would you say, assuming you accounted for the differences in the quantity of victims. So you had a similarly numbered random distribution of victims of these two respective acts.

Do you honestly believe that both groups will have equal levels of traumatization and life long negative repercussions?

For the record, what we are comparing here, or what I'm comparing as I indicated in my previous post, is a group of people of both sexes (although to simplify I wouldn't care if you excluded females from this hypothetical) who were abused at around ages 7-9, and how they do long term as opposed to a group of males who were raped by teachers around age 14-16ish.

Iiiiii, really kinda doubt it. That's essentially what I'm suggesting here. But hey if anyone's got data to the contrary I'm certainly willing to look at it.

But, going purely off intuition here, no I don't think these are comparable, it's victims who are well and truly pre puberty vs victims in the middle of puberty. Add in that people develop at different rates and that sexual development is already the sole defining characteristic between ability to consent and engage in non coercive non abusive relationships, I don't think it's at all unreasonable to assume this.

Last edited:
I think us women just hide our fetishes because we have been conditioned to be good girls and men are the sexual deviants. I would wager that we are just as funky. One big fetish for women but most won't admit is seeing 2 men together. I read it online so it's not fact but from women i have spoken to there is truth to it.

It's deviant. Age of consent is set by a state or government. Still I think you should mate with someone you're compatible with. A guy with a girl his own age or slightly younger. Women that are older doing younger guys tend to be like a preying mantis. So, they should be similar in their emotional age.

Then what age is appropriate for sex? I'd say 17.

I think us women just hide our fetishes because we have been conditioned to be good girls and men are the sexual deviants. I would wager that we are just as funky. One big fetish for women but most won't admit is seeing 2 men together. I read it online so it's not fact but from women i have spoken to there is truth to it.

I've seen women make men kiss on a couple occasions.

I let a guy suck my dick but i can't wrap my head around a kiss.

I'd say EVERYONE (or almost) has some sort of fetish. At least one.

@madness00 - what would be considered two standard deviations of normal, sexually? Like, do you have an example?

I have multiple fetishes/kinks/paraphilia's whatever you wanna call them, but nothing illegal or harmful so I wouldn't consider it problematic.

@madness00 - what would be considered two standard deviations of normal, sexually? Like, do you have an example?

Anything not mentioned in Cosmopolitan or Vogue.

On second thought that might just be one standard deviation.

2 would be anything outside of what you'd tell a casual friend.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m a female and have heaps of fetishes, specially after few pipes. I guess it’s just because I can keep them a secret... as I’m sure men can too.

Oh yeah, when on stims (although I haven't taken any in years) my fetishes would get A LOT more intense and definitely problematic.
Like I remember (when on a lot of amphetamines for many weeks, tbf probably once I developed amphetamine-induced psychosis) I'd walk around the streets of the city centre at night in my underwear offering to give oral sex (or kinkier stuff) to random people - or groups of people - I was attracted to. Now I think about it, it was probably statutory rape in the cases where I actually let people fuck me due to my definitely NOT being compos mentis.