• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why don't women have paraphilias/fetishes at the rate that men do?

Some people I know think that men and women aren't different besides men being stronger and women being able to get pregnant. It's clear though that when it comes to sexuality, there are major differences.

Someone on Reddit pointed out that you never hear about women who have foot fetishes or who are attracted to younger kids.

The main argument I've heard is that there are just as many women with paraphilias and fetishes as men but the social stigma prevents them from coming out. As well as that, society perceives women as being less sexual/innocent.

But this doesn't make sense. Many sexual predators/men attracted to kids have a high rate of reoffending despite knowing how stigmatized it is. Pedos know how bad they can be treated in prison but it doesn't stop some from acting on their desires.

Now, I'm not comparing something like a foot fetish to pedophilia. I'm just discussing the broad range of sexual behavior/attraction which seems WAY more common in men.
Uhm Im not gonna tell you a story, but someone I know had a female babysitter who... Go figure...

Anyway, about fetishes. I friend who is a fireman, he gets some pretty strong attention from females on Tinder when he posts pictures of himself wearing the uniform...👀

The answer is simple. Women have a fraction of the testosterone that men have.

Well its not quite that simple, but in some regards it is.

The answer is simple. Women have a fraction of the testosterone that men have.

Well its not quite that simple, but in some regards it is.
That’s actually what my thoughts were just going to be on this actually. Women are freaks as well. Men are literal peacocks and way more drama than women are by default of being way the fuck more aggressive ona hormonal level.