• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

^^^

Its nice on the tail end IMO, but it depends how long you want to stay up for. But it is just wrong to deliberately adulterate MDA Cameron should be working on a law against it not faffing about with legal highs ;)

Both MDA and MDMA should be apppreciated in their own right but imo many people claiming MDA's superiority over MDMA are probably doing so because their own tolerance to MDMA no longer alows them to get the most out of it.

Or maybe they just enjoy ridiculously tripping their tits off/a far more enhanced perception of music etc etc?

I've been doing MDMA since well before I had an MDMA tolerance, and I've always preferred it.

MDA is better for music, dancing, parties, flashing lights, hot sweaty rooms, pounding systems etc.

Love to see such enthusiasm about this amazing substance.

My first and only time. We used to get white TP's, power mdma tabs, this is prob 2004 or around there somewhere.
Then one night we got red TP's. I was a dumbass at that point, eating stupid amounts of tabs a night (which has permanently messed me up btw).
Im so glad that night i was also a dumbass as i ate about 4-5 of these red TP's as well.

(Does anybody remember TP's? This was in Africa.)

Knew something was off after a while, just had to sit and chill instead of the usual need to constantly mission.
Anyways as usual the visuals kick in only later and i remember that i was seeing them for a while before even realising that i was.

Ultra clear lifelike visuals like a top class CGI studio is inserting stuff into your brain. For me it was like there was a wind everywhere blowing things around, for example cigarette marks on the toilet would blow around the stall as if a gust of wind was swirling ash around in the air. Same with everything else.

Was freaking out to friends, but they had eaten less, so saw nothing (until later at home) so my bud decides to fuck with me and do that head twitch wink thing from the movie inspector gadget, that really got in my head and freaked me out, the worst being friends looking like strangers, and then they are strangers, if that makes sense.

Anyways, I drove home that night on this crazy shit, saw pink giraffes bounding across the freeway all the way home. Then near my house, where road cracks had been repaired, the dark repair lines turned into withering snakes standing up and dancing around my car as a drove.

Yes driving was incredibly stupid and its this night that stopped my irresponsible behavior and got my to sort my shit out. Im just glad i got through those days alive and no longer tempt fate.

Sorry if this was more a trip report but i had to share this as it was the best experience of my life. Never found this wonder stuff ever again.

Ok so the point of this thread was to ask if anybody remembers TP's. White and Red.

tl:dr but ive been having 100mg mdma and 100MDA and well its like being put a dildo up the a-hole.

Yes, I also wonder where the MDA is. Most of the things you can get is MDMA.. but any MDA, nope.

Had some good experiences on MDMA by now but never had the chance to try mda. I'm courious to know what it could feel like.

Never a fan. I'm old enough to remember the Snow Balls and to be honest it was like being on acid. Not my thing. Bit like... Wishing we had something we can't.... ala MDMA drought of 2009?

FUCK YEAH!!!

Look who got their hands on some MDA which they ended up losing for three years. I am so fucking surprised that this is pure MDA. Get the fuck in. Thank you wedinos! <3<3<3<3

Looks like its time for me to trip my fucking dish off!

The chemist gods eventually answered!! I'm going to be off my fucking chops.

Brown elephants in the late 90's
My mate trying to catch fish that were swimming around the carpet & the amazing cigarette you put in your mouth a moment ago but has now vanished.

I'm no real fan of MDMA myself but MDA is amazing.
MDEA I found close to poison.

I saw it on the evil dark web, so it is available! I had just assumed impossible to get. Not sure if I've ever had it or not. I'm guessing not as I'd likely know if I had tried it, judging by the trip reports here.

What u guys describe is what mdbp is like

What we had was without question MDA from Serbia, it was been written about in so many books based around UK rave culture.
I also know someone that was caught with "a few" shall we say & they were tested etc..............MDA.

Let's talk about MDA again. Sniffed some of my g last week, with MDMA. Very little memory, but when I woke up in the morning I'd tried typing into google "answer me" (in a really spazzy way). Pulled the pole off my blinds while shutting them and was playing around with it when I came round on my bed at one point.

Beyond trying to communicate with google I'm really quite unaware of what I was doing that night really.

I'd know more if I'd went with my instincts and gone to bed. Four hours of sleep doesn't suit me well.

. I'm old enough to remember the Snow Balls and to be honest it was like being on acid.

:ROFLMAO: ;)

Same here mate & those Purple Elephants too. I remember onenight we had some& a friend who used to think he was something special & used to try & play the big man with dope ended up trying to catch fish in the carpet. He spent hours running around shouting about fish & how everyone had to try & save them.

I personally loved MDA

Last time i had access to mda pills was in 2018 here. So fucking hard to find these days mdma mda together with a bunch of beers and alot of weed was always fun times with the friends.